Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' (671 Views)

Amotekun: You Are Not Court Of Law, Take The Govs To Court, Afe Counsels Malami / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' by TheTrueSeeker: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
After watching the video of PMB where he stated;

"I've learnt to obey my doctor's orders, rather than be the one issuing orders. Here, the doctor is in charge."

Well one would only wonder and expect that somehow, our President would add to his learning the ability to obey Court Orders as well.

Get well soon Mr. President...!!!
Re: PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' by leofab(f): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sd
Re: PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' by gberra: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
leofab:
Sd
Leo, anything the matter?.... talk to daddy.
Re: PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' by Seguntimmy(m): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Just let us know if you are no longer capable of being the President of Nigeria, Okay?

Re: PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' by profhezekiah: 6:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Buhari with comments that always slashed haters head in the mould

1 Like

Re: PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' by Bari22: 6:19am On Aug 15, 2017
wailers would surely not like this
Re: PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' by leofab(f): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Leo, anything the matter?.... talk to daddy.
i need some D
Re: PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' by gberra: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
leofab:
i need some D
Hmmm.... Daddy always at your service, milady. cry

(1) (Reply)

Gov Kashim Visits 195 Orphans Studying At El-kanemi College Of Islamic Theology / I'll Make Nigeria Ungovernable For You, Who Said It And Who Was He Referring To? / Southern Leaders Tackle Buhari, Insist On Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.