Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man (1153 Views)

7 Animals People Use Instead Of Dogs As Guards - No 2 Is My Favourite (pictures) / Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? / Man Advice People To Sit Their Dogs Down And Start Educating Them. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man by Thistrendblog(f): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
The job of choosing a best man or maid of honor can lead many people to reflect on who the most important people in their lives are. For Emma-Leigh and Shane Matthews, those people were actually dogs.

So the couple made their malamutes best man and maid of honor at their wedding, The Huffington Post reports. Niko and Phil showed up to the big event, tore up the dance floor, and posed for photos right with the bride, groom, bridesmaid, and groomsmen.

It took a while for Emma-Leigh and Shane to find a venue that would allow dogs, but they ended up getting married in a Cumbria, England mansion. Niko and Phil came a day early with the couple.

"The dogs were part of every part of the wedding and didn’t really leave our side," Emma-Leigh told The Huffington Post. Phil was also the wedding's videographer: He wore a GoPro on his collar to capture footage of the event.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/couple-chose-their-dogs-as-maid-of.html

cc; lalasticlala, RoyalRoy

Re: Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Such beautiful dogs, awwww.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man by sisisioge: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wow! Those are absolute cuties! Rudy and Gov.
Re: Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man by swiz123(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
A clear insult to their best friends.so a dog is better than you guys

1 Like

Re: Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man by lilmax(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
crap
Re: Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man by DukeNija(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
I was very angry, till I saw the adorable dogs
Re: Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man by Immorttal: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2017
swiz123:
a dog is better than most humans

1 Like

Re: Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man by Greene66: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
swiz123:

A dog is much better than 90% humans. I trust my dogs more than some humans
Re: Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man by KellyR: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
cute dogs
Re: Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man by chuksOG: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
What breed are those?
Re: Couple Chose Their Dogs As Maid Of Honor And Best Man by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 21, 2017
chuksOG:
What breed are those?
Siberian husky

(1) (Reply)

Female Boxer For Sale. / 5months Male Rott Pup4sale / Fantastic Long Coat GSD For Sale SOLD√ SOLD√ SOLD√

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.