Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo (38473 Views)

ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures / ASUU Declares One Week Warning Strike (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Samusu(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2017
grin ft
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Rapmoney(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2017
E don happen!!!
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by semit: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2017
oga o. strike ba strike ni'le @ LAUTECH. It is well with this country

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by shazzar01: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2017
ladokites be like ....internal +external strike =eternal strike... ...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2017
ah! not again!
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Chizmickey(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Chai, it's time to make enough money for school.... Hardworking guys and girls should maximize this opportunity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by ajalawole(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2017
whitebeard:
grin grin grin grin ahh..strikes I love em..!!
lazy boss spotted cheesy

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Gotze1: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Useless country
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by landlaw2: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by abbeyty(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Those thieves won't care how long the strike is going to take cuz they have their kids overseas studying.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Hardeysolution(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Not yet confirmed please.. .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/ASUU-decides-strike-today/

Don't spread one memorandum that is yet 2 be accepted. ..
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by esthel(f): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Indefinite is a very bad one, what happens to those with just a semester to leave, anyway pls go and learn work now, get certifications and be productive cos after you finish sef, no job anywhere , learn now o .

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by kingrt2(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Bad one
See signature
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Damony: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Lord have mercy
mulekanle:
This is the memo of passed by ASUU to declare the 2017 indefinite strike.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by nairayouthcom(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Nbote:

Even with d ASUU memo d only thing dat u could type is lies... Have dey banned u from using d internet to confirm??

Oga calm down, only use DAT to book space fr something important Dan ASUU strike biko
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by miraycool(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2017
The time to act is now
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by ajebuter(f): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2017
As usual..
lt would be a long battle and a diicckk-measuring contest between FG and ASUU
while our children will be at the receiving end..
Meanwhile, their kids are studying and graduating from universities abroad..
God will judge all our governments, past or present
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2017
Chai i pity my brother o. When the ASUU and govt guy have their wards in private uni and uk. Nawa o
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by clevadani: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
It's been a while.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
embarassed This is bad
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by fergusen: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
shocked
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by MarcC: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
OK.. Abeg o. make ASUU no go on strike o.. d last tym it happened almost 2yrs was added to d normal 7yrs to one graduated set of medicine student.. Pls for us Medics abeg make ASUU no strike.. I wan do NYSC abeg
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by UncutSk(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
mulekanle:
This is the memo of passed by ASUU to declare the 2017 indefinite strike.
too bad for em we just finished examss grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Damony: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
[lol...! I wonder undecided]

Even with d ASUU memo d only thing dat u could type is lies... Have dey banned u from using d internet to confirm??[/quote]
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by nairayouthcom(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Nbote:

Even with d ASUU memo d only thing dat u could type is lies... Have dey banned u from using d internet to confirm??
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by jericco1(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2017
mess.. I just came back, abeg, make I graduate o.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by wristbangle: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Some of the key reasons for the strike action is insignificant while I support the payment of retired professors, sponsorship of staff education overseas and revitalising poor condition of state/FG tertiary institutions.

However if they release the remaining N800 billion for them, they would siphon most of it and spend little against the list of key issues stated.

I believe the fault is on the past governments which aids from military to PDP era. "Gbese o da rara".

I would advise the affected students to start looking for lucrative business to do. Indefinite ASUU strike may go for six months atleast.

7 Likes

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Marcelinho(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2017
I just pity those final year students who just finished their exams without Senate approving their results thereby delaying them for service.

Oh Nigeria why?
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by otokx(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Government should learn to keep to their own side of the agreement.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by morereb10: 7:36am On Aug 14, 2017
again

hmmmmm
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by CornelG(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2017
Chai finally, i just feel like crying now OMG, why? Please and please the FG should intervene quickly as possible to avert such kind of disaster happening if they really mean well for the future leaders of this great country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) / List Of Nigerian Private Universities That Does Not Require Jamb / Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.