Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) (31129 Views)

2019/20 Premier League Fixtures: Utd vs Blues at week 1; City vs Spurs at week 2 / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend / 5 Reasons Nigerians Should Stop Watching The English Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by misspineapple(f): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Team Arsenal..till eternity
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2017
Surprise result of Week 1: C. Palace0-Huddersfield 3. CP's gaffer,De Boer,will be the first manager to get the boots this season. That guy flopped at Inter and was fired and what happened next? Crystal Palace had to reward him for flopping in the serie A with a management job in the world's toughest league. I mean who does that? They should just start looking for a replacement fast!
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by casspersteve: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2017
GGMU bring on barca,psg,juve,chelsea,totteham,man city and so on we will tear them apart 10 matches unbeaten my target
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by kevoh(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2017
37 weeks later, subject matter go don change grin

KTBFFH....#Team Chelsea always

3 Likes

Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by MisterKings(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Benjom:
Chelsea is about to experience what Leicester went through last season... for ordinary 'boli', I mean 'Burnley' to beat them right in there ancestral compound baffles me grin

Chill its not about who first start na who finish well

1 Like

Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by skare: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Am yet to see our own Nigerian league table post here.No wonder we will still be backward in the next 100 years cos we have failed to appreciate our own.JUST NEGEDU OUR PRESIDENT,for example.God help us.

1 Like

Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by fineyemi(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Nah Arsenal get this league. e go shock una. weti mumu manhood play wey dey make dem jubilate. This is just the beginning of the season.

I CNT wait to meet chelshit and manhood. una go see pepper. Gunners still eternity.
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by smartnero24(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2017
Thoughts from week 1:

Lukaku will score a lot of goals for United. Excellent business from Mou. Nice formation too with the he set up. Should go all the way in the title race but you never know, city won 5 on the spin last season and Chelsea lost like 3 of their first 5 games.

Huddersfield will be the best performing side of all the newly promoted teams.

Frank D Boer will likely be the first manager to be sacked this season.

Tottenham will finish in the top4 regardless of their summer activity. IMO they're the most stable EPL team ATM.

Arsenal will flatter to deceive.

Burnley won't get relegated. Most likely finish around 11-13.

Boardroom politics won't allow Rafa Benitez do a good job at Tyneside.

Brighton & Hove Albion will struggle throughout the season. Should get the drop first.

Liverpool's defense is the biggest joke in EPL history of any top team. Sell PC10 and finish outside the top5.

3 Likes

Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2017
moneychannel:
>sad >sad >sad >sad

The Sky is still BLUE
We will bounce back, for now we are dealing with injuries upandan

Excuses...when Manchester United were dealing with injuries last season people like you were laughing at them...

Combining europer with injuries is not an easy something. Chelsea wil experience it small...

Manchester United still have three senior players on injury...Rojo, Shaw and young...

GGMU...
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2017
otabuko:
Week 1. More 37 games to go. Don't get too excited.

Assuming Manchester United lost that game, your statement could have changed...

Deal with it bro... cheesy
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by JUHABACH: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2017
a wise man once said "the EPL is not a sprint but a marathon".
honestly not the least bothered by chelsea 's current position.
y'all should wait till the full squad is back. then you will know that sango is not a dragon.

3 Likes

Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by mkoabiola: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2017
Just week 1 and u are judging d supposed winner.

But am very sure nothing for Chelsea ds season.

I love to see conte dance apala n hip hop

But juve spoilt my ticket oo.gushhhhhhh stil like a dream
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Greenbullet(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2017
skare:
Am yet to see our own Nigerian league table post here.No wonder we will still be backward in the next 100 years cos we have failed to appreciate our own.JUST NEGEDU OUR PRESIDENT,for example.God help us.
lol, Nigerian league is a waste of time, let them change it to rugby.
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Up Man utd!!! cheesy
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Marvel1206: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweeterman:
only game week 1 and Man U fans feel like dey have already won the league, i have been saving all of ur comments for future references grin grin grin grin
These guys are really really funny o. As if the status quo can be mantained grin
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by sheDD(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmmm
pple!! pple!! e no go better for Chelsea !!! why they come decide to rubbish my 5tickets!!??
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by moses93(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheHistorian:
MANCHESTER UNITED,MY PRIDE.

IT was more than sad to witness some disgusting and hate-filled Chelsea fans troll on Manchester United's thread yesterday.

When Lukaku scored the opening goal,They were hastily acting as a reminder,letting us know about how Morata scored a goal and made an assist.

The Moment it became BRACE for my wonderful Lukaku,they were left to their opprobrium and humiliated.

Matic is a wonderful footballer too!!!

GGMU

LUKAKU...BRACE.

MORATA..one goal,one assist.

LACAZETTE...one goal.
blood is always #RED!! we're the #Devils, so no devil can come our way. #MANCHESTER is my #HEAVEN!!! #GGMU. up #UnItEd.....
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by mrMeen(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
The MAN yuus are bragging because of a single win I will Holla at you na at the end of the season after you take the 10th position. Mean while why are all our key players injured or absent looking forward to regaining our full strength. CHELSEA FOR LIFE.
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Melvinsofty: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Just week one and man u fans nor go let person hear word disturb pass ekpan fly... Sit down look na Dog name
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Marvel1206:

These guys are really really funny o. As if the status quo can be mantained
cheesy cheesy cheesy Like Arsenal always starts every season with great hope cheesy
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Marvel1206: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Like Arsenal always starts every season with great hope cheesy
And one day, the hope will lead to a trophy tongue
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Marvel1206:
And one day, the hope will lead to a trophy tongue

True. One day, elephants will start flying grin grin
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Marvel1206: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

True. One day, elephants will start flying grin grin
Yes o. But Arsenal go win trophy before elephants start to dey fly
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Marvel1206:

Yes o. But Arsenal go win trophy before elephants start to dey fly
Enu dun r'ofo grin grin grin
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Marvel1206: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Enu dun r'ofo grin grin grin
I go deactivate my account the day huddersfield win EPL grin
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Marvel1206:

I go deactivate my account the day huddersfield win EPL grin
It will be easier for camel (Huddersfield) to enter eye of needle (EPL trophy) than for a rich man (arsenal) to enter kingdom of God
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by fisayo02(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Assume d league jt end with this table, what wil b d fate of Chelsea for champions league?
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Marvel1206: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
It will be easier for camel (Huddersfield) to enter eye of needle (EPL trophy) than for a rich man (arsenal) to enter kingdom of God
Haha. What an insult. Huddersfield wey you no suppose compare with Kano pillars
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Marvel1206:

Haha. What an insult. Huddersfield wey you no suppose compare with Kano pillars
They comfortably won their opening match 3-0. They didn't concede no goal yet managed to score as many as 3. Even Arsenal couldn't beat that. Not gonna bother mentioning Chelshit cheesy

Have you forgotten so quick, 2015/2016 season? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 6th November 2022 / Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 / Best Stadium In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.