Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) (31130 Views)

2019/20 Premier League Fixtures: Utd vs Blues at week 1; City vs Spurs at week 2 / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend / 5 Reasons Nigerians Should Stop Watching The English Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by otabuko(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Airtimex:

Assuming Manchester United lost that game, your statement could have changed...

Deal with it bro... cheesy
Not my personality. I trusted united would rise till they could not last season.
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by kally90(f): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweeterman:
only game week 1 and Man U fans feel like dey have already won the league, i have been saving all of ur comments for future references grin grin grin grin
Me too
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Marvel1206: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
They comfortably won their opening match 3-0. They didn't concede no goal yet managed to score as many as 3. Even Arsenal couldn't beat that. Not gonna bother mentioning Chelshit cheesy

Have you forgotten so quick, 2015/2016 season? grin grin
All that matters in the win.
Shebi huddersfield never face better team
2015/2016 Leceister won the league cheesy and we beat em last wik abi no be wetn u wan talk
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by nwasteve(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Love my club
United we stand
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by WhoIBe: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Man United fans are gradually coming out from their hiding.
Conte just dey destroy winning team.
At the end of the season we hope to see #Wengerout banner
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweeterman:
only game week 1 and Man U fans feel like dey have already won the league, i have been saving all of ur comments for future references grin grin grin grin
the winning actually not d point to celebrate but if you look at d momentum, d tense n d heat at which d goals were scored is wat give us joys... It has being long we enjoy dat kind of ventilated atmosphere... Let go swan #saturday12:30pm#, dey must collecccccct..

Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Marvel1206:

All that matters in the win.
Shebi huddersfield never face better team
2015/2016 Leceister won the league cheesy and we beat em last wik abi no be wetn u wan talk
cheesy grin cheesy we shall see
Re: The English Premier League Results And Table After Week 1 (Photo) by silentdomain(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pls which is the best site for streaming live football

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 6th November 2022 / Feyenoord Vs Manchester United- Europa League (1 - 0) On 15th September 2016 / Best Stadium In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.