Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue (12516 Views)

AC Milan Vs Juventus (0 - 1) On 20th September 2014 / AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: AC Milan Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 15th February 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by okgerald(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
The worst that can happen in 3weeks time @ old trafford is

MAN U-7 : AC MILAN-1 !
tongue cool grin
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by Iyineda(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2010
Man Utd at Santiago Bernabeu in May. Tickets already booked. cool
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by ilosiwaju: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2010
Iyineda:

ok.gerald:

The worst that can happen in 3weeks time @ old trafford is

MAN U-7 : AC MILAN-1 !
tongue cool grin
correct people!
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by Myself2(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
Rooooney
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by milkan05(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
day dreamers
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by lawrence83: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2010
Iyineda:

I thought santiago was suppose to be the venue to the finals.
Get the scales off ya face
You've not even gotten a quarter final ticket.
So slow down.
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by chic2pimp(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2010
I'm done blaming our coaching staff.
Much of the blame should be attributed to stingy Berlusconi.
The dude is a multi billionaire for Zap sake but he refuses to spend.
He should sell the club cuz it seems he ain't no longer interested.
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by samosward(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2010
Man U really tried and I think Ferguson won the game for Man U, All thanks to Rooney though, But i still believe the second leg is going to be a cracker though.
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2010
why do some cats say that dinho is old? are you chaps for real? at 29? old?

look the dude was a world beater when he was 25-26! barca glory days was just 3 yrs ago! remember champs lge final against arsenal?
u dont have to be 35 yrs old to be a star! sheesh!  and they posture like they do know jack abt football!

anyways kudos to mumutd, they actually succeeded in making a mountain out of a mole hill, generally making it look liken they played well in a difficult match, that match was an embarassment to uefa, someone should talk to dem bumboclaats at san siro, that team is becoming a liability to football!

why cant they just get real and start the rebuilding process, there isnt any joy they gonna get from those men anymore, they have paid their dues, its time to hang it!
they are not winning anything anyways, so even the usual excuse of wanting trophies as the reason for not rebuilding isnt flying*** sigh! i grew up with romantic notions about the really great milanese teams, sad to see this decline.

NB: that silly portugese bugger was right, that team can be beat wih 7 players! honestly. just too bad they have to prove him right, makes me fear for inter with chelski, the competition in italy is grossly second rate, FACT!
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by samosward(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2010
4llerbuntu:

why do some cats say that dinho is old? are you chaps for real? at 29? old?

look the dude was a world beater when he was 25-26! barca glory days was just 3 yrs ago! remember champs lge final against arsenal?
u dont have to be 35 yrs old to be a star! sheesh!  and they posture like they do know jack abt football!

anyways kudos to mumutd, they actually succeeded in making a mountain out of a mole hill, generally making it look liken they played well in a difficult match, that match was an embarassment to uefa, someone should talk to dem bumboclaats at san siro, that team is becoming a liability to football!

why cant they just get real and start the rebuilding process, there isnt any joy they gonna get from those men anymore, they have paid their dues, its time to hang it!
they are not winning anything anyways, so even the usual excuse of wanting trophies as the reason for not rebuilding isnt flying*** sigh! i grew up with romantic notions about the really great milanese teams, sad to see this decline.

NB: that silly portugese bugger was right, that team can be beat wih 7 players! honestly. just too bad they have to prove him right, makes me fear for inter with chelski, the competition in italy is grossly second rate, FACT!

@topic
you are right man, I think Milan needs rebuilding, I just cant imagine Milan losing to Man U even when they were ahead, Ronadinho is really a good player but I think he needs to be a little bit pushy into the eighteen, and Antonini's injury also contributed to their lose because that guy is such a nice left back, he was making some moves not until when he was carried out due to injury,

Becham was no where to be found in that yesterday match, Gattuso would have been better and Huntellar is also another waste, second Van Persie, infact Milan needs a miracle to be able to qualify,
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by Iyineda(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
lawrence83:

I thought santiago was suppose to be the venue to the finals.
Get the scales off ya face
You've not even gotten a quarter final ticket.
So slow down.

Gee, what gave that out?

I'm convinced Man Utd has the [b]team [/b]to go all the way, that's all.

Oh, and also, I'm getting sick and tired of people always compounding Man Utd victories to the sole performances of Sir Alex or Rooney. That's BS! I thought those 2 were also part of the same Man Utd team last season that everyone kept saying was one-man-dependent (C. Ronaldo)? So what now? If next season those 2 leave the club and Berbatov finally decides to sport his scoring boots will that make the team one-man-dependent?

Please. . .
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by astuto: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2010
Hmm. Where are all those beefers who said Man Utd is going to lose? eh? where are they?
Una see midfield takeover by young boys eager to set their names in the glory record books?

AC Milan don kpeme. For Old Trafford na 4-0 we dey nack dem. Go come no dey inside. Who wan bet?

Man Utd for Life. We are forging ahead.
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by samosward(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2010
astuto:

Hmm. Where are all those beefers who said Man Utd is going to lose? eh? where are they?
Una see midfield takeover by young boys eager to set their names in the glory record books?

AC Milan don kpeme. For Old Trafford na 4-0 we dey nack dem. Go come no dey inside. Who wan bet?

Man Utd for Life. We are forging ahead.

@astuto
Do u know the formation u guys used? 4-5-1 meaning you people had 5 men in your MF against 3 man mf and his Carrick young? or Paul Scholes or Fletcher, Park and Nani leaving just Rooney at the front, 

But all the same I would say it was a nice play by Man U,
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by bammy(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2010
Second leg is gonna be WAR! at oldtrafford
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by astuto: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2010
bammy:

Second leg is gonna be WAR! at oldtrafford
Na so. In your dreams. grin
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by samosward(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2010
@astuto

lol, in his dream? yeah in his dream cos those Man U are something else when it comes to protecting a game,
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by adebayo201: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2010
samosward:

@astuto

lol, in his dream? yeah in his dream cos those Man U are something else when it comes to protecting a game,
correct talk 4rm correct man cheesy
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by Rooneyboy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2010
Myself2:

Rooooney
yes boss !
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by samosward(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2010
even though I really do not want Man U to qualify but I still cant see any possibility of Milan getting through
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by mydozie: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
the end justifies the means,let's see how it'll end
Re: Champions League: Ac Milan vs Manchester United [2 - 3] on Feb. 16, Tue by Jiunjia(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2010
Ac Milan vs Manchester United 2 - 2 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FA Cup: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 28th January 2012 / Manchester City Vs Atlanta: UCL (5 - 1) On 22nd October 2019 / Leeds Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On 19th December 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.