Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

What To Wear - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What To Wear (811 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Wear by simi29: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ladies in the house, please help!!

I will be attending a wedding in April and l don't know what to wear (in my 2nd trimester pregnant). I really don't want to wear traditional attire at all. Please advice me on what to wear without looking like a old woman. Thank you
Re: What To Wear by maureena(f): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2010
You can go to any good boutique where they sell maternity wears for pregnant women. There is one in Surulere.

They sell quality maternity one will look smart on.

(1) (Reply)

For All Occassions: / Get Your Wedding Gown For As Low As N20, 000 And Get The Little Bride Dress Free / Fitted Suits. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.