Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You (31220 Views)

Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos / Great Is The God Of The Christians!!! Jesus Healed A Muslim Man Abandoned To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by JennyOfOldstones(f): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wow! See Hope looking so healthy and cute. It's almost impossible to see that starving, naked baby in him anymore.
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Progressive01(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
When humanity triumphs.. smiley

This is so uplifting..

I wish him well.. smiley

No child deserves to suffer..
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by misspineapple(f): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ppl can b wicked sha

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
BroZuma:
Wey that Akwa Ibom troll...have you crucified a child today?
I don't know why but something about this picture is very irritating... I can't tell what it is but I hate it with a passion and it isn't funny...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Martin0(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
misspineapple:
Ppl can b wicked sha
Mehn na naija we dey ooo anything dey sup for hear
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I don't know why but something about this picture is very irritating... I can't tell what it is but I hate it with a passion and it isn't funny...

Is it? It's because the child in it is happy...
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
BroZuma:

Is it? It's because the child in it is happy...
lol... not that. I think it has to do with when people try to use it in a post that they think is funny(not urs o) I've seen it in other posts and e no follow. its just annoying.
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol... not that. I think it has to do with when people try to use it in a post that they think is funny(not urs o) I've seen it in other posts and e no follow. its just annoying.

I love the happiness he's exuding...
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by slimtoney(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Heartless people tagging themselves pastors. Wolves in ship skin. They are only after money. You will never see a child of a wealthy church member been maltreated and labelled witch.
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
guchi120:

THAT IS NO REASON FOR YOU NOT TO SEEK GOD IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT .. BETTER SEEK HIM NOW THAT U ARE ALIVE , AND LEAVE THE JUDGEMENT TO HIM ALONE WHO IS RIGHTEOUS IS ALL WAYS. JESUS.

Stay Away from me you religious fool. I am no party to your gullibility. So i cant Correct a terrible thieving cleric anymore?

No wonder you and your pastor walked away without helping that child. Why would you help him when his parents and church has rejected him...

LEAVE JUDGEMENT TO GOD MY FOOT!!!!!

HE GAVE YOU BRAIN YOU CUNT!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by ensamy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
LAND OF HOPE is the best place to sow seed and not in churches. grin grin grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by realmindz: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
StephDamielola:
AND THE PARENTS ARE THE SO CALLED CHRISTIANS.

THEIR PASTORS WILL ENCOURAGE THEM WITH THIS SCRIPTURE (PSALM 127:5) TO GIVE BIRTH LIKE PIGS. AND WHEN THE RESPONSIBILITY SURFACES, THEY TRY TO ABSCOND USING ANOTHER RELIGIOUS TEXT (EXODUS 22:18) AS AN EXCUSE.

WHILE THOSE CHILDREN WERE LYING DOWN THERE AWAITING THEIR DEATH, PASTORS WILL PASS AND SPIT, DEACONS WILL PASS WITHOUT SAYING A WORD, BISHOPS AND POPES WILL PASS WITHOUT GIVING A FLYING FVCK.

OR WHY SHOULD THEY CARE? HE HAS NO TITHE AND OFFERINGS TO GIVE

LATER THEY WILL JUMP ON THAT ALTER OF THEIRS AND START PREACHING AGAINST TATOOS undecided undecided undecided undecided

WAS IT NOT A WOMAN WITH TATOOS THAT SAVED THOSE BOYS FROM DEATH?

SELFISH AND HYPOCRITICAL PASTORS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.

FVCK RELIGION!

Just as The Great Bishop Oyedepo slapped a witch and boasted about it, went about condemning others living their lives the way they want to live it...

Truly stupidity is no respect of bald head, fame and wealth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwRmV8uj-M

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by obinna58(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Religion triggered all this shits happening around the world
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by jamesibor: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
BroZuma:
Wey that Akwa Ibom troll...have you crucified a child today?

You mean NtoAkwaibom?
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
jamesibor:

You mean NtoAkwaibom?
could be, is it a troll?
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by 1Sharon(f): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nellybank:
God pls don't forget to bless Anja for me

Ur prayers are a way to do nothing and still think ur helping
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by kadupee(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Immanuel: for GOD is with me
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Olonade02(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
StephDamielola:

THEIR PASTORS WILL ENCOURAGE THEM WITH THIS SCRIPTURE (PSALM 127:5) TO GIVE BIRTH LIKE PIGS. AND WHEN THE RESPONSIBILITY SURFACES, THEY TRY TO ABSCOND USING ANOTHER RELIGIOUS TEXT (EXODUS 22:18) AS AN EXCUSE.

WHILE THOSE CHILDREN WERE LYING DOWN THERE AWAITING THEIR DEATH, PASTORS WILL PASS AND SPIT, DEACONS WILL PASS WITHOUT SAYING A WORD, BISHOPS AND POPES WILL PASS WITHOUT GIVING A FLYING FVCK.

LATER THEY WILL JUMP ON THAT ALTER OF THEIRS AND START PREACHING AGAINST TATOOS undecided undecided undecided undecided

FVCK RELIGION!
Nice one lady. I've always wondered if we have any lady that's not an hypocrite here on Nairaland, and I'm happy I found one.
I refuse to be fooled by RELIGION.
I HATE RELIGION.
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by dondavidson2017: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
StephDamielola:

You are on point on this one

FVCK RELIGION!
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by agbonkamen(f): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=gelvinpaul post=59464143][/quote]
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by realmindz: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
StephDamielola:

Stay Away from me you religious fool. I am no party to your gullibility. So i cant Correct a terrible thieving cleric anymore?

No wonder you and your pastor walked away without helping that child. Why would you help him when his parents and church has rejected him...

LEAVE JUDGEMENT TO GOD MY FOOT!!!!!

HE GAVE YOU BRAIN YOU CUNT!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Uzyvicks(f): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
That Hope is really a cute boy
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by wittyt98(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
StephDamielola:

FVCK RELIGION!
u spoke my mind #GoGirl

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / ODO OWA: Birth Place of Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder CAC / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.