Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - (4699 Views)

Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by eagleeye2: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2017
tribalistseun:
base on media trial. Where is that N500m grass cutter sef
The biased media will never trend such scandal because he is from the ruling class abi clan.

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Jabioro: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2017
Very crafty statement ..too much talk bring in lies..
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by PFRB: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2017
Young03:
Even thou I didn't read, I know your a thief

This is how fools talk.

2 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Young03(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2017
PFRB:

This is how fools talk.
say it to your stupid father.
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by tribalistseun: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Young03:
since when illiterates begin read anything

3 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Young03(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2017
tribalistseun:
since when illiterates begin read anything

your father is an illiterate boy
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Ojiofor: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2017
Please take her to court and stop all the media trial.
There is no bigger thief in Nigeria than Thifnubu and Thifatiku they are still thieving even now as I type.

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by tsdarkside(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2017
nigerian thiefs are special...its only in nigeria a thief will steal and still have a big mouth....unbelievable.....
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by tsdarkside(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Bloggers are just hungry bigots, they carry fake news to paint this woman black!

but she is already black...nobody needs to paint her black again...
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Young03:

yes she embezzled the money we pay for tax n turned it to her personal use

buying houses n private jet
Then with all due respect, I've to call your traditional rulers in Enugu "Royal Thieves" cool
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Eazybay(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
One thing is certain, a lot of the monies attributed to her were excessively inflated!

No, Pls don't attempt to defend yourself because this regime already presumes you are guilty.

You are corrupt sha, but the figures are actually laughable.

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Marzy: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Old post
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
The truth is that the current effort to catch corrupt Nigerians have come from people of zero credibility. People who have done heinous things are in no position to call another thief. The best way forwards to restructure and let the regions fight corruption.
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by southsouthman: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Young03:

yes she embezzled the money we pay for tax n turned it to her personal use

buying houses n private jet

Be bold enough to tell us where you work and how much you pay as tax. With this kind of reasoning from the young generation why will the elders relinquish power to the youths in this country

1 Like

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by surgical: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Young03:
Shun envy, you too can make it and when you ve made will you be happy to have your jealous friends or village people rubbish your achievements on mere unverifiable rumour just because you are successful and they are not. everyone has their own time.
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Chukazu: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
The useless EFCC would do anything to make believe they are fighting corruption

interestingly, APC members are never tried, in fact if you are suspected of corruption, just take up APC membership and your sins are automatically swept away by the symbolic broom undecided

They keep harassing Deziani on the pages of newspapers... Every house in banana Island automatically belongs to Deziani

Hope the EFCC and federal can counter this statement with prove not through useless press conference

2 Likes

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by kolaish(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
OP, WHAT/WHERE IS THE SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION?
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
wristbangle:
You are big thief madam but unfortunately the loot recovered from you will be re-looted
but he is not the reason why you don't have a job
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Nigeriadondie: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I THOUGHT SHE IS IN JAIL
Jail my foot no be Nigeria, she like all other theives are above d law
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Max24: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
If u are not a thief come and defend yourself in Nigerian court .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by wristbangle: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
but he is not the reason why you don't have a job

Anyone that view both of our comment will know yours is an unreasonable one. I have stop quoting you and even mind my business. I would suggest you do the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by rusher14: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Esseite:
Facts..... one thing with facts is that it always has a trail on how it came about... in as much as she might have used the affluence of her office to garner wealth.

It is left for the EFCC to counter all.. accordingly as written above.. not shouts of billion dollars here and there.. convict her to jail if found guilty.

Its embarrassing for a whole nation to keep shouting billion billion of dollars stolen to the whole world and the culprit is walking free all over the world.

You are right.

We should just put her in a crate and ship her back.. Oh wait.
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Prouddevil(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nigerian thieves don't admit they are thieves... .. .. diezani,, angry I bu onye ohi buru ibu angry angry
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by aputel: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
After reading the very touching story from Diezanni, I can now believe that she is having a brain cancer.
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by naijadefender: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Two issues unattended by her lengthy Epistle.

1. Banana island property ownership
2. The money she shared nationwide during the 2015 elections through fidelity and other banks.

My take, Madam you re not a Saint, so dont form like you are one!!!!!
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Madam should come to Nigeria and clear her name cuz we don't know who to believe...abi she never they waka?
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by decasey(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
nextprince:
Go and say that to the pigs and Idiots.
don't be sentinmenter read properly . May God help u.
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Chikpat(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
onye oshi by onye oshi

leekwa defence ka odi ka I've ndi oshi
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by egbabiekperemo1: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Young03:

Thats why u r cursed for life
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by decasey(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Esseite:
Facts..... one thing with facts is that it always has a trail on how it came about... in as much as she might have used the affluence of her office to garner wealth.

It is left for the EFCC to counter all.. accordingly as written above.. not shouts of billion dollars here and there.. convict her to jail if found guilty.

Its embarrassing for a whole nation to keep shouting billion billion of dollars stolen to the whole world and the culprit is walking free all over the world.
my brother I tire ooo
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by abiambo(m): 1:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Young03:

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 15, 2017
guterMann:
I am not absolving this woman or condemning her of being corrupt.

If she is corrupt the EFCC should simply press charges against her.

I pity those that believe that Buhari or the EFCC is fighting corruption(unless it is no the media).

Why is the woman being made the scapegoat?Below are the reasons.

(1) APC is still finding who to blame for their incompetence ,raising her issue will make it seem as if the last government made it impossible for them to perform.

(2) 'PROXY WAR'.To indirectly attack GEJ and PDP,painting the woman black will automatically paint GEJ and PDP black too(Guilty by association).

(3) To distract the public from Buhari's absence.It is no news that when Nigerians want to ask questions about the their president that gone awol,APC cleverly bring a 'monumental news' to distract them.

(4) Selective fight against corruption,I am not in support of any politician be it PDP or APC.However,it is amazing that the likes of OBJ,Orji Uzor Kalu,Tinubu,Amaechi are now saints.

ABACHA WAS NEVER CORRUPT-Buhari.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

Na only for nairaland u dey do rising n falling sun grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busted: Atiku Rented Kano Rally Crowd Arrived Kano State Since Yesterday. Photos / Unease As Nigeria’s President-elect, Tinubu Hires 2 Russians As Aides / The Marriage Between These Two People- NORTH And SOUTH In Nigeria is unhealthy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.