Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - (4700 Views)

Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 15, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Madam should come to Nigeria and clear her name cuz we don't know who to believe...abi she never they waka?

no need. She be thief.
Even ibori no admit
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by FearGodinall: 4:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Young03:
Even thou I didn't read, I know your a thief
So since you can't read, as well you can not read what you wrote.
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by FearGodinall: 5:02am On Aug 15, 2017
The government layed the foundation of governance based on propaganda so you won't be surprised, maybe that's the reason dasuki were never allowed to be tried in court.
Re: Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - by barnabas91: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2017
ejamahrandy:
Damn

Good day bro, i think i can have your full attention here, away from the piercing eyes on the bet thread.
Congrats on your winnings in Ebony Punt Challenge.
I am from the #MillionaireBetChallenge Group on facebook, and we actually waited before we kick start our competition this week, to get the best of Ebony Challenge punters to partake in the #MBC competiton and win a million in 5 weeks. All you need do is, predict 5 odds consecutively once every week, games should cover a week. If by the fifth week, you did not lose any game, you win 1million naira.
It's for real, you can search on facebook for the platform @MillionaireBetChallenge

Kindly drop your number, so i can reach you. After which you can erase it.
I hope to see you there Ejamahrandy
Congrats in advance!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The North Kicked Against Removing Double Digit From Our Naira Because. / Igbo Boy Counts The Trader Money Osibanjo Gave Him In Front Of Him - Pic / Rivers People After Seeing #kanorerun Be Like -pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.