Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Would You Say To President Buhari If You Had The Chance To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Say To President Buhari If You Had The Chance To? (367 Views)

Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Say To President Buhari If You Had The Chance To? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2017
Lets hear your mind....
Re: What Would You Say To President Buhari If You Had The Chance To? by christm386: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2017
Bleep him
Re: What Would You Say To President Buhari If You Had The Chance To? by sinaj(f): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Baba why? cry
Re: What Would You Say To President Buhari If You Had The Chance To? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:
Baba why? cry
lol.
Re: What Would You Say To President Buhari If You Had The Chance To? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2017
Lets take this to front page. Mynd44 lalastica
Re: What Would You Say To President Buhari If You Had The Chance To? by perfectchoice(f): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2017
Resign and have good rest
Re: What Would You Say To President Buhari If You Had The Chance To? by TheHistorian(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2017
Thanks for fighting Corruption!.
Re: What Would You Say To President Buhari If You Had The Chance To? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2017
perfectchoice:
Resign and have good rest
That would be diplomatic and polite.
Re: What Would You Say To President Buhari If You Had The Chance To? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2017
TheHistorian:
hehehehehehehehehe. Mr man dis is too funny. Lol grin
TheHistorian:
hehehehehehehehehe. Mr man dis is too funny. Lol

(1) (Reply)

INEC Registers New Party / UK Police Backs Protest Against Buhari’s Continued Stay In London / PMB To Address Nigerians On Monday: What Are Your Expectations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.