Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Stop Treating Me Like A Criminal, Costa Tells Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop Treating Me Like A Criminal, Costa Tells Chelsea (425 Views)

Douglas Costa Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa / Diego Costa Tells Chelsea He Will Not Return To Club For Again Pre-season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Treating Me Like A Criminal, Costa Tells Chelsea by ndibeemma(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2017
'Chelsea is treating me like a criminal' - Diego Costa
Want a way Chelsea striker Diego Costa has aired his disgruntled feeling towards manager, Antonio Conte and further accused the Premier League club of treating him like a Criminal.

Diego Costa was Chelsea's top scorer with 20 goals last season as they secured a second league title in three years but as it was reported, Conte has since informed the Spain international that he will not feature in his first-team plans for the new season.

According to Goal, his Former club Atletico de Madrid looks a better option for Costa, who is presently picking up fines as he refuses to return to Chelsea and train with the reserves.

"I wouldn't be allowed access to the first-team dressing room and I would have no contact at all with the guys," he explained. "I'm not a criminal! I don’t think it is fair after all I have done to be treated like that.
Read more:
http://www.premiumsportscenter.com/2017/08/is-treating-me-like-criminal-diego-costa.html?m=1

Re: Stop Treating Me Like A Criminal, Costa Tells Chelsea by christm386: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2017
i

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Spurs: The Mark Of Champions … And Potential Champions / Best Odd You Will Like To Pay And These Not Fake If You Believe You Will Win / PSG Striker Neymar To Sue Barcelona After Barcelona Sued Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.