Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia (62451 Views)

Video: Governor Ganduje Daughter Dancing & Smoking Shisha At Her Wedding Party / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by wasiudvd(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Her chill, her shisha, her whala. He no conzern me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ho 4 sho undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by ekems2017(f): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Is not a new thing . That is why she blends with her husband.
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
We need models to our children. God help us
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Go girl!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by kalumichael(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Okay we aff heard and seen wat next
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by uzoormah(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
and she would be some people's role model
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by misspineapple(f): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mummy Jam Jam

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by KayDEAN(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pidgin2:
Useless
look at you, calling an already made woman useless because she's smoking shisha through a bong that ur networth can't buy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin shocked grin

Keep puffing the smoke,
I hope you choke to mother earth the next time.

Bad influence!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by cuteralph101(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
JNBoss:
Nigerian Musician, Tiwa Savage chilled last night with her friend, Annie Idibia.

The mother of one was jamming to loud music and smoking shisha.

Good Times.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/tiwa-savage-smokes-shisha-at-club.html

every good guy wants a very good girl to be bad for him. Every good girl wants a bad guy to be good for her and vice versa...i love good bad
bitches
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by arowstev2000: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
it is finished.
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Sarbee(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
yeeee sango olukoso ayarano akatayeriyeri ino loju ino lenu. meeen see some girls role model.. africans have lost it..
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by elijahkayode(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Baddo still rules mad woman freestyles to Olamide Wo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib2pFFcPn5A
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by DaBillionnaire: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is the role model to some individuals
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Martin0(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
misspineapple:
Mummy Jam Jam
grin I sure say u nor dey smoke shi shi oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Henon: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
squash47:
ashawo..soon now wen oga teebilz go beat u again,u no go let person hear word
What made her ashawo? Try get sense na!
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by moorevic(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sooooo what
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by FTrebirth(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Evablizin:
Behold the role model of slay queens
are you not one of them? angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by thundafire: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
2mrw God forbid dy get cancer and cnt bear children dy will be busying disturbing God to help dem but cnt abstain 4rm rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Sleyanya1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chaiii.... Mama Baby, stop for atleast your child's sake.
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by blazingnaija: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by martineverest(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Well, she is the breadwinner, her husband can't do anything
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by martineverest(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
nothing wrong in that
nothing wrong..?smoking sisha for an hr is equivalent to smoking 100 cigarettes
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Augustap(f): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mama Jam Jam if you want to jam ur self pls do, but help Jamil grow well cos we already have enof jammed pple as it is...don't want him added to the list
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ladies Night. NICE!!!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Generalyemi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
a mother,a role model..a hoe
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Evablizin(f): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
FTrebirth:
are you not one of them? angry
nope i'm not
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Slurity(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
woman like this must misbehave and husband must beat her
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
martineverest:
nothing wrong..?smoking sisha for an hr is equivalent to smoking 100 cigarettes
well who am i to question what anyone chooses to do with their time .
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by FTrebirth(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Evablizin:
nope i'm not
alright...good girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by iamtardey: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
eehn, kini ka wa shey bai?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonia Ferrari Okoro: I Pulled Down My Jeans & Showed Actors My Naked Bum Is Real / Security Guard At P'square House Injured Today(photos) / Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.