Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) (53916 Views)

Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Brings out my clothes
Brigs out plates
Parks car
Removes shirt
Isssa bout to go Down

3 Likes

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked

Could this also be possibly, an acid rain?

To add a little humour... grin grin grin

Angels are washing their whites oo, the trumpet and all instruments of praise. Prepare yourselves for the second coming is very near.

Of course, the second coming part is no jokes.

2 Likes

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by NothingDoMe: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
DabLord:
The pigs should explain
Afonja spotted
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Hakeem12(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Here to read comments.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by sod09(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
the gods are again with Igbos cos they refuse to develop their land
grin grin grin
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by columbus007(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
fear not as the hour will soon be here comes sept the 28th,every lives would have been ended kiss
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Choiszman(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Natural detergent...

hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by geewahh(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Noted, I will inform others that you have taken this issue very serious

Tolexander:
Nothing so magical, spiritual, metaphysical or extraterrestrial in this.

The lower layer of the troposphere could have been contaminated by impurities which could form lather with condensing water in the atmosphere.
Or the lithosphere (soil) of the place has some chemicals which can form lather with the rain water.

Mind you, rain water is soft and can form lather easily with soapy agents.

I trust my business minded brothers. They could go there to pack the sand, label it a detergent and start selling it.

1 Like

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by mikeycharles(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Weird, that's all I have to Seun
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by mikeycharles(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Weird, that's all I have to say
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by cristianisraeli: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
unfortunately i have already dip my leg inside..LOL
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by 1metre: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
DabLord:
The pigs should explain
there is something am yet to understand, pig is used to describe something dirty. now let us be honest here,between yorubas and igbos who do we describe as the dirtiest tribe? I think the yorubas fit in nicely to answer the above.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by mikeycharles(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
The rain probably went on strike
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by SirLakes: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Funny comments cheesy
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by MiaB(f): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

The lower layer of the troposphere could have been contaminated by impurities which could form lather with condensing water in the atmosphere.
Or the lithosphere (soil) of the place has some chemicals which can form lather with the rain water.

I trust my business minded brothers. They could go there to pack the sand, label it a detergent and start selling it.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by roqrules04(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Maybe someone poured detergent on the street grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by meforyou1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
DabLord:
The pigs should explain
u deserve a very long ban
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by MENELIK1: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
1metre:
there is something am yet to understand, pig is used to describe something dirty. now let us be honest here,between yorubas and igbos who do we describe as the dirtiest tribe? I think the yorubas fit in nicely to answer the above.

Tell that to Yorubas in Lagos, when I got to Onitsha, I bow for Ibo people when it comes to being dirty!

2 Likes

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by bionixs: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cooly100:

As typical you snivelling coward ran away form serious issue...where the Yorubas are discussing how to improve their lot in Nigeria in many posts today...ONLY to surface like a vulture...on an inconsequential topic about rain in Enugu...Why are you guys shameless...?
finally,i have concluded that NL now infested with kids. MODs,instant absolute screening is required
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by don4real18(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
It is a known fact that according to the architectural drawings of the heavens, the gods laundry is located in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Mrvyktor(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Why not
When afonjas from oshogbo and ogbomosho are ever willing to buy grin grin angry grin grin tongue grin

Your village people are now following you

1 Like

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by ofuonyebi: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
The name of our creator is wonder!

That is why we must fear him...the wonderful GOD!

He can use anything to end the foolishness of our world if HE choses..

1 Like

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by zolapower: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

nothing goes for nothing grin
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by hokafor(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
I think someone by the corner opened about 2 packs
of Ariel detergent on that street.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by stevecantrell: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pollution.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by cyberguy72(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

i thought rain water was hard?
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by clems88(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Seun this forum is turning to something else. No thread that nlanders don't bring hatred or should I say racism into . its high time your mods start banning people

3 Likes

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by oruma19: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:
That's the semen of a heavenly being most likely an angel masturbatin' secretly in a corner of heaven.

The world is comin' to an end.
goat!!!

1 Like

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Since on 11 of August na today una dey post am. Anyway, who can testify?
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Haurigae22(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

if a slap u een
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Smooyis(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmm tribalists did not allow me to enjoy the thread. Nairaland has gone to the abyss
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by oruma19: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
cyberguy72:
i thought rain water was hard?
rain water is soft. U should have asked Google before commenting. Sorry tho. lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe / World's Most Beautiful 800-Year-Old Tree In South Korea (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.