Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe (53963 Views)

Hassan & Hussaini Muhammad Nawad Design Cooking Stove That Uses Water, Petrol / Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Northurmate: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Meet Ayuba Hussaini from Gombe; a 300 level student of Gombe state University who invented a turbine engine that generates electricity.

This was practically presented at the just completed Northeast Youth Climate innovation Hub # ClimateHubNE in Gombe state.

Ayuba Hussain said “It uses moving water confined in a tank to generate electricity.
Its impact on climate change is that it provides substitution for generators which use fossil fuels.

They produce carbon dioxide upon combustion which is harmful to the Atmosphere”
Cc: @ClimateWed
@ YOUTH CLIMATE INNOVATION HUB. NORTHEAST SUMMIT.

Cc: Northeast Reporters

https://www.facebook.com/637228206760552/posts/914095065740530/?app=fbl

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
FTC goes to Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
I lafta cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by longetivity(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Aboki's don dey make wave ooo from bicycle to a rough looking car and now this
ABOKI AMAKA!!!

227 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by icebird25(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by khalhokage(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
So he didn't actually invent anything, I mean turbines are centuries old technology.

182 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by chukwuibuipob: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nah online the story go END.The government won't invest on something like this.If is spending money on one Obaseki to rig election,dey will gladly sponsor such

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by adioolayi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by tafat: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fantastic, these are the kind of initiatives the government needs to be investing in, step by step we would have solved our own problems by ourselves.

On another note, some private organizations have taken cue to create platforms with such initiatives, an example is the #DoSomethingEpic where financial advisory and solutions are tailored to your needs. https://fcmb.com/epic

15 Likes

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by realestniggah: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Another mediocrity from the black man..white people have perfected this technology more than 50 years old.. But this one want to be applauded.. He will probably get it because this is Nigeria where we are in the stone age

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by ElasticStone(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
If i talk now they will say he has come again.

For christ sake, you bought a electric generator and atrached it to a rotating disc and you are happy. The most painful part is that it generates power from water already stored in tank, a less efficient system of you ask me because power is still needed to fill up the tank.

Tomorrow, another person will assemble this same devices and use the force of urine from his deek to rotate the turbine and claim he has generated power from piss angry angry

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by martineverest(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
mtchewwwww....there's nothing commendable.this is just assembling difference components which even a roadside mechanic can do

this is pure mediocrity. ..learn to use the word 'INVENTED' in the right context .turbine has been existing since 18th century

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Jaqenhghar: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
khalhokage:
So he didn't actually invent anything, I mean turbines at centuries old technology.
Bless you. Our people never still sabi the meaning of invention.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
khalhokage:
So he didn't actually invent anything, I mean turbines at centuries old technology.
atleast he did something .. and ain't a internet blabber mouth

20 Likes

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Jacobx007: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
khalhokage:
Bad belle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Najyin(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Add it to the national grid.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by chlowi(f): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
khalhokage:

lol you just had to......
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by martineverest(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
atleast he did something
stop celebrating mediocrity

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by gungab(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Not bad
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by senm117(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by jidxin(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tyomni87:
These are the news we want to hear
really?
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by jidxin(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
tafat:
Fantastic, these are the kind of initiatives the government needs to be investing in, step by step we would have solved our own problems by ourselves.
ahhhh by this time

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by MVLOX(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
nice one
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by tafat: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
realestniggah:
Other mediocrity from the black man..white people have perfected this technology more than 50 years old.. But this one want to be applauded.. He will probably get it because this is Nigeria where we are in the stone age
at least he has done something, the system is already faulty and he had played his role by doing what he can, he should be applauded I will say.

4 Likes

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by chloride6: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Now this is ridiculous

8 Likes

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by realestniggah: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
tafat:

Bro this is nothing new, no sensible government will invest in this when there is already advance level of turbine engine.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Iceberg3: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
And connies are busy day n night on Ogbonna affairs grin
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by paulolee(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
good one even if turbines are outdated and what he did was just to assemble them and thats all
am really happy the northerners are catching up and they are appearing on the news for good reasons and its a good way forward..
no matter how mediocre it looks coming from a country like Nigeria, i give him a big thumbsup..
at least this guy better pass me wey also dey 300l but my biggest achievement is being the admin of various watsap group chats, forecasting sure games online and staying with my phone all day to make nairaland front page..
las las man go they alright..

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's Most Beautiful 800-Year-Old Tree In South Korea (Pictures) / Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.