Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) (61347 Views)

Tree Collapses On A Man On Trying To Pull It Down (Photos) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Atiku2019: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chairman Caramelo Night Club Abuja grin
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Mayydayy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by KellyR: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by blackjah(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Ekwekwe1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
It's a disgrace to the living.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
I wonder how much she was paid... undecided
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by CairoCharles: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Man: is you watching this bro?

Dead man: sure mate, I'm seeing this

Man: she popping this shit for you

Dead man: that's some bad ass bitch you've got there

Man: we f^cking love you bro

Dead man: I love that ass

2 Likes

Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by badmrkt(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Imagine say God want 4give this dude only for this biaaatch to carry her reggae spoil the guy blues. God be like, Michael send this idiot go hell straight.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Goldiee(f): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Different madnesses, like the twerking will has any affect on the death man
U are beginning to do dis too much, everything has a limit
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by pato1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
This one weak me ooo
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by EmagNig(m): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
This Kiss Daniel Comedy Skit Video Will not kill me oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxSzMQ2wJrA
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by udenzino(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chai! madness everywhere..... The Lord had spoken that in the end many unbelievable things shall happen and this is it...
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by MadCow1: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stripper Paying tribute to a good customer.. cool

Meanwhile some friends will be pricing burial aso ebi.

2 Likes

Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by RIPEnglish: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Goldiee:
U are beginning to do dis too much, everything has a limit
I don't cared, face your business aproko.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by zionwinn(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
A group of Nigerian husbands gathered at a conference on, "How to live in a loving relationship with your wife".
The men were asked,
"How many of you love your wife?"
All the men raised their hands.
Then they were asked,
"When was the last time you told your wife you loved her?"
Some men answered today, some yesterday, majority didn’t remember.
The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective wife:
"I love you, sweetheart".
Then, the men were asked to exchange phones, so each of them can read the other wife's response to the love message..
Here are some of the replies from 10 of them:
1. Have you impregnated someone again.
2. That was then, not now.
3. You wan borrow money abi?
4. What did you do again? I won’t forgive you this time!
5. Meaning?
6. Is that a new song?
7. Am I dreaming!
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today!
9. You this man! I asked you to stop drinking!
10. Please na who be this?
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Supersporter: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Na wa o., This kind thing self

Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Many are mad but few are roaming about.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by iamtardey: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
+ she + the dead + the mumu in front of her... dia mumu needs treatment
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Nov6(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIPEnglish:

bro i love the way you murdered your brother English...

2 Likes

Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by mcparrotnnam(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
hahahaha that person must wake up

www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by medolab90(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
The man was a die hard fan during his lifetime
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jehovah!!
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by iamtardey: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
see your thick laps like... lipsrsealed
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by kolaaderin: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Waaalaaaa. Assisted hell fire placement.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by talkportal: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
cry

I sense occultism. Cause I see no atomic of common sense in this
tongue
OrestesDante:
cry

I sense occultism. Cause I see no atomic of common sense in this

check closely you will see element of sense there. atomic ko bomb ni When Grace becomes chemistry laboratory you will tell me.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by excomarow(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIPEnglish:

WHO knows...

May b his dick will rise again
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
talkportal:

tongue

check closely you will see element of sense there. atomic ko bomb ni When Grace becomes chemistry laboratory you will tell me.
I don correct am now. grin
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
What shall it profit a man.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
This one must have been buried with one carton of Vaseline...
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
everybody get out...hahahahaha we love you bro
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Ashley86400: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ratchet hoes. . . lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) / Man Touches High Tension Wires Without Gloves In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.