Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) (61324 Views)

Tree Collapses On A Man On Trying To Pull It Down (Photos) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Different madnesses, like the twerking will has any affect on the death man
people are just plain stoopid. if spirits slap her naw she wee say......
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
zionwinn:
A group of Nigerian husbands gathered at a conference on, "How to live in a loving relationship with your wife".
The men were asked,
"How many of you love your wife?"
All the men raised their hands.
Then they were asked,
"When was the last time you told your wife you loved her?"
Some men answered today, some yesterday, majority didn’t remember.
The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective wife:
"I love you, sweetheart".
Then, the men were asked to exchange phones, so each of them can read the other wife's response to the love message..
Here are some of the replies from 10 of them:
1. Have you impregnated someone again.
2. That was then, not now.
3. You wan borrow money abi?
4. What did you do again? I won’t forgive you this time!
5. Meaning?
6. Is that a new song?
7. Am I dreaming!
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today!
9. You this man! I asked you to stop drinking!
10. Please na who be this?
loool
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by flashyoba231(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
End time death..smh
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by RIPEnglish: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kokaine:
people are just plain stoopid. if spirits slap her naw she wee say......
anything for the money my brother.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
funny, see how she's even serious.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by samvega: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
cry

I sense occultism. Cause I see no atom of common sense in this

So because it dosent make sense to you it becomes occultism. How about it just being a crazy drunken or drug induced act
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
it must be from either Kenya, Uganda or Zimbabwe
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Smony: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Signs of END TIME
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Worksunlimited: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
I wish one or two dead body go just rise from their grave, go the nearest tree, cut like six better flexible thin branches..

Strip the leaves off the six branches, arrange the branches three per hand...

Approach that lady wey don dey carried away with her twerk..

Assume position, one dead body to each yansh bubble..

That's six branches to each bubble of yansh wey she get...

Then unleash the best kind of marathon flogging unknown to mankind...

Make dem flog am till she repents..
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by shineeye1: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
The Man died...but his MANHOOD lives on.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by gudofuck231: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
O
Okpuamu:
Two things are involved.

Either the man resurrects or he is going to heaven straight

He's in heaven already, cloud 100
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by gudofuck231: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
ameezy:
Uh uh

love-vendor li
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
people are no longer afraid of anything again
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
abi aiye n se yin ni
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by samjey: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mtchewwwww...arrant nonsense! iranu gba!!!
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by rosita33(f): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Some girls with there useless life. I pity for who wan marry her....
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 12:27am On Aug 15, 2017
AFRICAN-AMERICANS ARE TOO DUMB!
BELIEVE ME...
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by optimax(m): 4:20am On Aug 15, 2017
That's just sad
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by tballeyy(m): 4:34am On Aug 15, 2017
The man may be P I M P b4 his death
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by deebrain(m): 5:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Jesus is indeed, coming very soon.

The world cannot just continue like this....

I haf tire sef.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Why day time? They should have gone at night, oloshi grin
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by kinnex(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
*Man, when he was alive*

Dying man: When when when , I'm I'm dead, Invite these girls to twe twer twerk on my grave.

Friend: Say no more.
grin grin grin

Maybe he died with the obsession of twerking

This got me laughing for minutes.. grin grin grin
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by Angelb4: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Different madnesses, like the twerking will has any affect on the death man

Try attend evening lesson bro.
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
kinnex:

This got me laughing for minutes.. grin grin grin
Lol grin
Re: Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) by talkportal: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
OrestesDante:

I don correct am now. grin
Just kidding too you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) / How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.