Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos (34782 Views)

Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 / The Literal Meaning Of Names Of Major Places In Lagos / 6 Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful To Avoid Danfo Drivers Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos by dataking: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
musicwriter:
People should stop this notion of slave market. Such a market did not exit!. What they erroneously call market was a point of departure- the port European ships left to the US, Americas and Caribbean.

The so called slave trade only occurred when Europeans traded Africans among themselves. Slaves were mainly prisoners of war POWs. Today they would've been called refugees. Slavery happened by act of war, fraud, coercion.

See the true history of slavery and slave acquisition in Africa www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html

You obviously not enlightened. Keep reading history books written by white men that have changed history to soothe their purpose and image. Idiot
Re: Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2017
How I wish I dey that environ, I for don scope one of the babes.
Re: Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos by musicwriter(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
dataking:

You obviously not enlightened. Keep reading history books written by white men that have changed history to soothe their purpose and image. Idiot

You're quoting the wrong comment.
Re: Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos by dataking: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
musicwriter:

You're quoting the wrong comment.

My apologies. Just seeing we are on the same page. Those whites were bloody scammers. They set africa back with slave trade.
Re: Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos by musicwriter(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
dataking:

My apologies. Just seeing we are on the same page. Those whites were bloody scammers. They set africa back with slave trade.

If you have time to read, I can send you e-books and audio books about Africa and how we got here. It's free.

Email: Kemeticphilosophy@gmail
Re: Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos by dataking: 12:32am On Aug 16, 2017
musicwriter:

If you have time to read, I can send you e-books and audio books about Africa and how we got here. It's free.

Email: Kemeticphilosophy@gmail

Thanks. I read a lot too. In fact I read and watch documentaries. I know how we got here and how they still keep us in bondage through their institutions like IMF, World Bank and their covert operations unknown to average citizens. We ain't helping matters too. Pathetic.
Re: Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos by DisGuy: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Lamore:
DID ANYONE NOTICE THE GUY WEARING THE LADIES JEANS IN THE SECOND PHOTO and LADIES SHOES,TOOK A PICTURE IN THE PALACE WITH THE KING. HE HAS MADE HISTORY AS THE 1ST GAY TO TAKE A SNAPSHOT WITH A NIGERIAN TRADITIONAL RULER...SMH

Nope cant see any guy wearing ladies jeans and none wore shoes either...
Re: Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
DisGuy:

Nope cant see any guy wearing ladies jeans and none wore shoes either...

Lol..nice shade
Re: Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
I don't know why I assumed that the graduates would be black .

The reality is that these student are descendants of the evil genocidal imperialists who abducted and shipped our people to call them slaves and treat them as such in their countries.

They are even smiling happy and appear to be gloating.

The imperialist white man has never apologised for the genocide they perpetrated, in the absence of their apology this type of visit is gloating and rubbing it in our faces.

jesuscousin:
if nigerian student go oversea for sight seeing CNN they carry am? NO
if it was to be student of lasu, yabatech, or uniben dat went there will the OBA come out and take pix wit dem ? NO,
who are this pple student of harvard university, dsame pple who enslaved us ? YES
what are we doin to deM ? CELEBRATING DEM
wat is my take on dis? WAT A SHAME .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way / BREAKING: 188 Nigeria Returnees Arrive MMIA From South Africa / Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.