Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Season Of The Year Is AC More Important? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Season Of The Year Is AC More Important? (967 Views)

What Is AC Duct Cleaning? / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / What Is More Important Than Trophies - Antonio Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Season Of The Year Is AC More Important? by booz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
To me, I believe it's rainy season, because of visibility. Or what is the essence of driving when the driver can't see clearly.

On the other hand, you can wind down for air to come in during dry season.

(1) (Reply)

Leveraging The Law Of Preparation For Success / Chat Between A Facebook User And A Yahoo (pictures) / Nigerians Ask Buhari Where Are The 12 Million Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.