Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Death Of My Parents Changed Me. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Death Of My Parents Changed Me. (313 Views)

I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed / Medical School Has Changed Me- Struggles Of Being A Med Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of My Parents Changed Me. by Socsed(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
August 14, 2017
How much how parents mean to us we do not know. As an undergraduate in one of the most respected universities in Nigeria. Their demise has created an earthquake in my life. They were my friends, mentors, who did all they can for my sake. I was always encouraged by my parents since childhood. How would I survive after their death? I always thought.
I have always been a very bright and intelligent student. I had A's in my examinations. I was always determined to be the first. After their demise, things started changing. I cared less about my academic excellence, their memories I could not delete. What a cruel world I live in! All my family members deserted me and my siblings. I am nowhere to be recognised again. Sadness along with tears became my partner. Now I wonder if there is anything important to do in my little world.
Though I was reluctant to share this with Imodola, I plead on you all to always cherish your parents. You won't know their worth until you see their empty rooms.
By: Anonymous

https://imodola..co.ke/?m=1
Copyright IMODOLA BLOG

(1) (Reply)

List Of Affordable Cities For International Students. / Dangote To Establish University In Abuja, Earmarks N200 Billion / UI Begins Undergraduate Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.