Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,265 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Angels Removing Traps On The Road - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels Removing Traps On The Road (466 Views)

Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angels Removing Traps On The Road by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
In my Night Vision, the Lord showed me how there were traps on the road, these traps were planted by the evil ones and there were meant to cause accidents on the road, I saw how vehicles were going on the roads and moving on this traps, this traps were shaking and were going to cause accidents on the road, and then the Lord showed me a Man like an Angel removing those traps one by one, even as he was removing them the vehicles were still running over the traps,but he kept on removing them.

This was what I saw and I had the understanding that the enemy might have placed trap on the roads for some people this week but the Lord God will vindicate you, the Lord will deliver you and your family from any accidents through out this week in the name of Jesus. The Angels of God shall remove every obstacles on your way this week in the name of Jesus, AMEN.

Psalm 141:8 keep me from the snares they have laid for me and from the traps of the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 91:11 - for he shall give his Angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways, Amen

STAY BLESSED

-Brother Paul R. Taiwo

www.divinerevelationsstream.info
Re: Angels Removing Traps On The Road by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yes ....there is nothing Angels can't do for us, they work by the instructions from God almighty through our prayers to Him. All we just need is our faith in God almighty.
Re: Angels Removing Traps On The Road by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Here is A Testimony to what I posted here some days ago as per what the LORD Revealed to me

*Amen! I'm a witness of this great deliverance.... But my soul escaped thrice yesterday.... One was armed robbery and the other was a fault in the vehicle while the last was a ghastly accident... But my God removed all the traps!*
-Bro John

Hallelujahhhhh! Blessed be the name of the Lord! His Covering wings will continue to shield us from all evil, and His Angels will continue to remove all snares and traps the evil one has set for us in the name of Jesus, AMEN.

-Bro Paul R. Taiwo

JOIN US AND BE BLESSED!

send your prayer request to divinerevelationsstream@gmail.com
And visit us at www.divinerevelationsstream.info

STAY BLESSED!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Modern Churches Not Teaching Us This? / Perfected Through Suffering. / Olorun Crowned The First King (Almighty Obatala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.