Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Olorun Crowned The First King (Almighty Obatala) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olorun Crowned The First King (Almighty Obatala) (464 Views)

Who And Where Is OBATALA In The Bible / Original Obatala Story Of Creation Proves The Dome Covering Ile / A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olorun Crowned The First King (Almighty Obatala) by KingSango(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
There is no Jesus Christ. There was never a human being walked the Earth by that name. Its a created creature, an aggreggor spirit made to model the pedophile Greek Emperor Ptolemy I Soter, who was deified as Serapis Cristos, which later became Jesus Christ. Christianity is the worship of Greco/Roman Emperors who were all pedophiles. Italy, Germany, France, Monaco, Switzerland, and a few other countries that are located in the Alps Mountains, from which this world is being ruled over by demons. This is the same place that King Hannibal went to stomp out this race of demons and his campaigned failed. Them nasty Caucasians which means they come out of the Caucus mountains, which are the caves and steps of that mountain range. Some of them came directly out of the caves, the European, then others came from the steppes, that would be the Jews, as they are called Kazakhs, the Rothschild. Then further down from the steppes is the desert where you get them nasty Arabs that the Caucasians and Jews rule the Arabs which includes them Persians/Iranians. All these are the enemies of Ancient Egypt and our ancestors. We've always had Kings in Africa since the beginning of time when Almighty God crowned the first man King. We are not waiting upon any King to come because we have Kings all throughout Africa. We are waiting upon our people to awaken to who they are. We have the world's oldest blue bloods. Our religion is to worship the royal ancestors of Africa because that's where the Gods and Goddesses appear when they bring change. Ase. Love, Sango.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olorun Crowned The First King (Almighty Obatala) by sukkot: 2:24am On Sep 19, 2017
hmmm you going in brah
Re: Olorun Crowned The First King (Almighty Obatala) by Saintsammurai(m): 2:51am On Sep 19, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm you going in brah
I think he is going mad,, yabaleft next victim..
Re: Olorun Crowned The First King (Almighty Obatala) by sukkot: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I think he is going mad,, yabaleft next victim..
lol but why is it that when you people dont understand a higher sphere that other people are operating in, to you they are going mad ? wouldnt that be arrogant of you to say anything That is beyond my own comprehension is madness ?

1 Like

Re: Olorun Crowned The First King (Almighty Obatala) by KingSango(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
I reveal secrets, people do not like me, and the weak say I am mad.
Re: Olorun Crowned The First King (Almighty Obatala) by KingSango(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
The people of the Great Niger Valley have been suffering every since the Whiteman's God of Christainity and Islam came to their lands. This Baba Sango, Adeyemi III, Imperial Majesty of Oyo Empire, has stated that the land didn't have this much corruption until these guest faiths imposed themselves. All over people give money to the Church but the Church hasn't ended poverty but instead has perpetuated poverty for centuries. Ase, Love Sango.

(1) (Reply)

Fifth Columnists Behind My Perceived Rift With Fr. Mbaka – Fr. Obimma / No Be Small Thing!! Naija Church Sale Blood Of Jesus To Members / Church Where Members Drink Alcohol .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.