Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. (30077 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / 2019: A Victory For Buhari Is A Victory For Ndi Igbo – Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
SenatorM:
Stop Deceiving yourself, Just read this:

In 1966 the United Nations enacted the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) which, by February 2017, had been endorsed by 169 countries, Nigeria included. It mandates signatory member-nations to respect the civil and political rights of its people of which the right to self-determination is a part. Based on this, referendums are regularly held all over the world – developed, developing and backward nations inclusive. Referendums on varied forms of political questions have been held in more than 60 countries.

then go tell america to let california go,tell england to let scotland or irland go..tell china to forget taiwan...tell the turks to let the kurds go and many such situations..

this nations dont respect the laws they wrote down themselfs...they said no nuclear weapons but they are still building them...sooo,the laws they make is only for africans not for themselfs....??

this is nigeria,we are not going to play any stvpid games with the rest of the world no more...
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
declare war already and get biafra...if una think nigeria will allow un to come in and mess up west africa then you people are dreamers...
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Elbowroom: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
limeta:

Kanu at that time was dealing with nature of the business

This don't hold waters
Check what's on the ground

Oh really?

Was it not his earlier statements that somersaulted into the present issues?

Sidon there u don't know anything
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by jpphilips(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
SenatorM:
Stop Deceiving yourself, Just read this:

In 1966 the United Nations enacted the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) which, by February 2017, had been endorsed by 169 countries, Nigeria included. It mandates signatory member-nations to respect the civil and political rights of its people of which the right to self-determination is a part. Based on this, referendums are regularly held all over the world – developed, developing and backward nations inclusive. Referendums on varied forms of political questions have been held in more than 60 countries.

I am tired of calling you guys illiterates, what is lower than illiteracy? please help me out!! thank your stars im in the mood for free classes today, now listen, the ICCP rights are as follows; the right to life, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, electoral rights and rights to due process and a fair trial. self determination is a mere figment of your imagination.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by jpphilips(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

then go tell america to let california go,tell england to let scotland or irland go..tell china to forget taiwan...tell the turks to let the kurds go and many such situations..

this nations dont respect the laws they wrote down themselfs...they said no nuclear weapons but they are still building them...sooo,the laws they make is only for africans not for themselfs....??

this is nigeria,we are not going to play any stvpid games with the rest of the world no more...

Only if you took a second to verify the fake law that dude senator M wrote, you could have asked for a link, a wikipedia text doctored by a Vanguard fifth columnist to deceive the unenlightened IPOB members.
quit taking those guys seriously please!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
jpphilips:

Only if you took a second to verify the fake law that dude senator M wrote, you could have asked for a link, a wikipedia text doctored by a Vanguard fifth columnist to deceive the unenlightened IPOB members.
quit taking those guys seriously please!!

ofcourse i notice that he added to it...but you know its futile to argue with an ipobian...

am just telling him he cant have biafra without a war...i dont have to argue with him...

the funny thing is,they think the rest of nigerians are mumus and they can tell us anything and we must believe it..because they are soooo much smarter than us...they have been playing this game for 2years now...
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by jamjo: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

nobody is impressed by your double talks...i never heard cownunu talking about referentin in its youtube videos....what changed...??..

it was biafra or death.....we dont want referentin,,,...period...if you want biafra you must get it through war or you migrate to other nations...

you cant have biafra on nigerian soil...

What double talk, you are afraid, Biafra is a done deal and there will be no war. But if you are praying for war the only thing I'll ask from God for you, may you be the first casualty in Jesus name Amen.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by limeta(f): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elbowroom:

Oh really?

Was it not his earlier statements that somersaulted into the present issues?

Sidon there u don't know anything

Kanu is peace loving God sent
Ask the south south,middle belt and even Muslim Shiite
I never lie
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
jamjo:

What double talk, you are afraid, Biafra is a done deal and there will be no war. But if you are praying for war the only thing I'll ask from God for you, may you be the first casualty in Jesus name Amen.

sooo,you realy think you can get biafra without a war?...

well,okay...wishful thinking....knock yourselfs out waiting for that to happen...
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by jpphilips(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
attackgat:

Asking for a referendum is actually an improvement over Nigeria that was created by the guns of the British. At least with referendum, people have a choice, unlike the colonial fraud called Nigeria where no one was given a choice.

The bad news is that it is not up to you or any other group to decide that,but the constitution of the Republic, so quit trying. the creation of the British like you called it is who you are, if you don't like the idea, grab a visa, fair enough?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by attackgat: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
jpphilips:

The bad news is that it is not up to you or any other group to decide that,but the constitution of the Republic, so quit trying. the creation of the British like you called it is who you are, if you don't like the idea, grab a visa, fair enough?

No the creation of the British is not who I am, I dont suffer from colonial mentality.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by brightalo17: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
attackgat:

We are talking referendum. It is you Nigerians that like to shout war all the time. The one you have with Boko Haram and Niger Delta Avengers you people could do nothing about. But you are still looking for more wars

Add yours and stop making noise. I'm an Igbo person but I'm tired of all this empty war threats without action.

Carry gun and start the war let's see how it will go.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by jpphilips(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
attackgat:

No the creation of the British is not who I am, I dont suffer from colonial mentality.

Ok dear!! Have fun while at it.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tossie101(f): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
A rotten head dumbass blames on "typo" a repeated grammatical blunders all in one post repleted with bad sentence structure.

Half-baked product of the famous miracle centers grin .. Have a drink to your brainlessness cool Pull up your pants & go bury your head in a Queen premier, kid.

Who is this one. undecided
Who told u i chat with school drop out yahoo yahoo guy.. abeg swerve joor!. grin
Kikikikikik.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by adedayor08(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
attackgat:

War? Who is talking about war? IPOB is talking about referendum. Only you Nigerians are talking about war

spreading hate message is an invitation to war sir
hate messages such as nigeria is a zoo, igbos should not worship in church of a yoruba pastor etc
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
tossie101:

Who is this one. undecided
Who told u i chat with school drop out yahoo yahoo guy.. abeg swerve joor!. grin
Kikikikikik.
Lol!, Hey little smellos, don't push your luck too far. Ask about me, you don't wanna mess around me. I fry naughty ass. Be warned.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tossie101(f): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Lol!, Hey little smellos, don't push your luck too far. Ask about me, you don't wanna mess around me. I fry naughty ass. Be warned.

Kikikikikikkikik.
Online warrior...stay here be fighting with women online. U ar the type that sees men in real life and run away. grin
Shame on u.
This would be my last mention to u.
I can see u ar enjoying my company.
Go and wa.nk off with my comments.
Byeeeeee! kiss
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
tossie101:

Kikikikikikkikik.
Online warrior...stay here be fighting with women online. U ar the type that sees men in real life and run away. grin
Shame on u.
This would be my last mention to u.
I can see u ar enjoying my company.
Go and wa.nk off with my comments.
Byeeeeee! kiss
hilarious cheesy .. cheesy ..
oni pata gigan grin .. Wishing you pink balls.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by elmodee7(m): 12:56am On Aug 16, 2017
By WOLE SOYINKA......

The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by jamjo: 3:50am On Aug 16, 2017
gberra:
Let me damage your day with a suicidal fact;
Do you know that the Asagba of Asaba was duly represented at the meeting of the Midwesterners to declare a Bendel Republic. This is a fact that could make you slump to a permanent coma. cheesy

The Aniomas have been to fully acknowledge their root & as such would rather be committed to a Bendel republic than a mirage biafra that is no traceable to them. cheesy

cc attackgat ikechuob senatorM

Everyday people who are not Igbos comes in to tell the Igbos who are Igbos and who are not Igbos what an irony. Its like Igbos going to tell the Yorubas Ijebus are not Yoruba.
They always say Aniomas are not Igbos, but Nzeogwu's coup is Igbos coup.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by jamjo: 4:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Masterclass32:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/breaking-ipob-deceiving-igbo-says-okorocha/

We elected our governors and our legislators to represent us, so when they no long representing the interest of the majority. My people is it not the time to start the recalling process?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Markfemi2: 4:18am On Aug 16, 2017
the irony of ibo and secession is the typical ibo to oppose anything yoruba advises even if it means them losing

when awolowo was telling the commander in pig azikwe to insert secession into constituion
the bitter azikwe licking his loss over loss of western seat opposed it just to spite awolowo and yoruba people today look at who needs it

i can bet my ass should any conflict between west and north ibo will throw away biafra agitation just to watch both regions tug it out.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 4:34am On Aug 16, 2017
gberra:
You are extremely deformed upstairs, kiddo... There could not have been such a gathering of political & ethnic essence if the Asagba was not represented. The list you gave are just a microscopic few of the larger assembly.
I'm giving you a first hand info. You little jerkie.

- Burn yourself

Exactly as I said Afonja always come with stories rather than facts. Do you honestly think this is the 90s when people listened to you animal's propaganda. Sorry yo burst your bubble, the internet age have completly shunned una lying mongrels. Noone listens to the sh1t that comes out of you afonja's mouth or your media especially me. The only people I listen to are non yoruba. Btw, next time you make up a story, actually educate your dumbass. Asaba heritage has zero Benin in it. We're igbo with a minor Igala bloodline you dumb buff00n. Our origin is literally all over the fucking Internet likewise even Asagba has a book discussing it but like the illiterate you are, you just have to show what a joke una "free education" truly was. Lastly engage your brain next time you create a story...so in that your brain dead head, the media would ignore to report an elite, well known and well respected monarch or any delegate from him but would report an unknown politician. grin just look at the stupidity you displayed. Take your medication and go sleep grandpapa you're making a mockery of yourself and disgracing your grandchildren. I am ashamed of you for them. Just negodu old man!

First hand ko, last hand info ni.

Me self I'm giving a first hand info too. I was sitting right next to obaseki during the meeting. You no see me? Infact na me sef organized the meeting obaseki just took credit of my work. There were billions of people in attemdance during that meeting self. Don't mind the media underreportimg how many ppl showed up.

Eediot
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 4:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Pig Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants have made this Biafran agitation a joke already.
Way to go to avoid war.......
Since no referendum or secession clause in our constitution...
Radio Biafra should start preaching recalling reps and senators from Abuja
Elect people sympathetic to the Biafran cause
The elected should then lobby reps and senators from other regions like the middle belt, SS and SW.
They form a majority and pass a motion and vote a yes
It is ratified by 2/3 of the states' assemblies.
It is passed to law and you demand for a date for a referendum. Simple .
Is it that too difficult for Nnamdi kanu to teach his IPOB miscreants?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by herich(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm more Igbo than you, you could be a pig and idiot as your god called you, none of my business.
OSU piiiiig
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by herich(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Get off my mentions before I drown you tonight
Pained pig.
You will still be treated like OSU, by your enemies, if need be....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Elbowroom: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
limeta:

Kanu is peace loving God sent
Ask the south south,middle belt and even Muslim Shiite
I never lie

Lmao I got your sarcasm tho
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by limeta(f): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Elbowroom:

Lmao I got your sarcasm tho

What sarcasm are you talking about
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ngozi123(f): 1:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Ikechuob:

You just keep making up more sh1ts and displaying your stupidity for the whole world to see. My God do you even have any formal of self respect or are you are a mad man someone accidently gave a cell phone hence your repeated display of madness.

There was only ONE person that is anioma in the meeting and that one individuals is no way Asagba or even part of the royals of any anioma group. He's pretty much an unknown politician looking for relevance.

Here's the list of the people in that meeting. Show us Asagba name you looser.

Stick to WTF you know.

Start READ ING the News and stop screeching whatsoever the voices in that schizophrenic mind of yours tells you.

Please just ignore that guy. Anyone who makes a habit of picking fights with women on the internet is not someone worthy of your time undecided. He has multiple monikers and all of them have one thing in common: obsession with all things Igbo. Like I said, he's not worth your time.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Elbowroom: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
limeta:

What sarcasm are you talking about

K
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Obidikejr(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

look,i dont understand buhari..he is suddenly for me too democratic..i dont give a shi shi about democracy.....

i still think military rule is better for nigeria....

Bros ion know watchu even talking about.. All I know is you were pointing fingers about what's "not in the Constitution" (IPOB exit) , so am telling you someone else is breaking what's "in the Constitution" (impeachment) and give your opinion on that simple.. . If you can't give a valid argument then just mind your business about what and what's not in the Constitution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? / Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.