Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. (30025 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / 2019: A Victory For Buhari Is A Victory For Ndi Igbo – Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Secession is possible even in Nigeria not under Kanu or IPOB group. Intellectuals organized secession in a less bloody manner not tout. Secession takes years happen. Igbos calling for secession and yet moving out of SE on a daily basis to either SW or far north for business,even unborn children will not agree with you because the SE region is under developed.Igbos claimed to have developed other regions other than theirs,isn't dat a cursed if u continually develop other peoples land and u abandon ur region. Igbos stay in ur land and develop it-dat is secession in itself nobody will raise arm against u if u do dat. Like I always say IPOB is a deceit to destabilize Igbo nation and make them strangers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Moorish: 4:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Ajalekoko76:
Secession is possible even in Nigeria not under Kanu or IPOB group. Intellectuals organized secession in a less bloody manner not tout. Secession takes years happen. Igbos calling for secession and yet moving out of SE on a daily basis to either SW or far north for business,even unborn children will not agree with you because the SE region is under developed.Igbos claimed to have developed other regions other than theirs,isn't dat a cursed if u continually develop other peoples land and u abandon ur region. Igbos stay in ur land and develop it-dat is secession in itself nobody will raise arm against u if u do dat. Like I always say IPOB is a deceit to destabilize Igbo nation and make them strangers in Nigeria.

No region in Nigeria is developed

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 4:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Dumbass wtf you think Obi in that content meant. Because they aren't kings you think the name obi by non royal means something else grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet you this fool think the Igwe in Adaeze Igwe means something else beside king

Afonja please stop making a fool of yourself and stick to the f2k you know.

Go sit down grandpapa and take your medication
you're a big f o o l. In Yorubaland for instance, anyone can bear the Name OBA but only one person in a town can answer the title OBA. Same goes for the title "Obi " which is a kingship title of the Benin kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 4:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

grin [s]This is really sad this clown known nothing about PANDEF yet used it to try to save face while condemning ijaws and trying to use them as the antagonist for what differemt ND militant groups gave them. Please do name the non ijaws or even non ijaws groups in PANDEF I'll be waiting.

PANDEF is a political verison of MEND which represent itself as a ND group speaking for ND yet all its members are ijaws[/s].

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 4:21am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
you're a big f o o l. In Yorubaland for instance, anyone can bear the Name OBA but only one person in a town can answer the title OBA. Same goes for the title "Obi " which is a kingship title of the Benin kingdom.

Just confirmed your slaves of Benin stance. You desperately wish the case is the same for anioma. Ndo. We aren't you slaves.

We are talking about the word OBI you incompetent rat. The fact that term is found in vocabulary of igbo groups that aren't anioma and the word has the same meaning with the titleship that should tell you where the f2k the word obi comes from

Like Goddamn this isn't rocket science. How slow are you really?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Moorish: 4:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Goodnight eastern ape and western ape smiley

Losers
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 4:26am On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=gberra post=59484316][/quote]

As I thought so. Couldn't do as I asked, just making a fool of himself.

Next!
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 4:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Just confirmed your slaves of Benin stance. You desperately wish the case is the same for anioma. Ndo. We aren't you slaves.

We are talking about the word OBI you incompetent rat. The fact that term is found in vocabulary of igbo groups that aren't anioma and the word has the same meaning with the titleship that should tell you where the f2k the word obi comes from

Like Goddamn this isn't rocket science. How slow are you really?

You're a foulmouthedly rottenheaded Mofo. We are talking TITLE not Name. The kingship title of OBI was established by the descendants of the Benin kingdom & onitsha shall remain a benin land forever. Case closed! lipsrsealed. lipsrsealed. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 4:34am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
You're a foulmouthedly rottenheaded Mofo. We are talking TITLE not Name. The kingship title of OBI was established by the descendants of the Benin kingdom & onitsha shall remain a benin land forever. Case closed! lipsrsealed. lipsrsealed. lipsrsealed

A word that has the SAME EXTACT MEANING used by all igbo groups is who this fool is arguing came from the "oba" word undecided

[img]https:///gifs/jennifer-lawrence-gif-antoine-dodson-Pgy4Na8aRyBuE?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media%20Links&utm_term=http://m.facebook.com[/img]

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by jamjo: 4:39am On Aug 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

their you are wrong......their is no mention of exit in the nigerian constitution...thats the problem that una want to ignore...

you are asking the nigerians to forget the constitution and give you want you want and thats not gonna happen....

the leaders will refuse to change the constitution because they know they can win a war against you easily....

better listen to us deltans...we deltans understand the situation better than you....

we deltans think.....you dont think,you use emotions...

There was no mention of independence in Nigerian constitution before independent in 1960. Nigeria is signatory to U N charter on self determination, U N has the right to push Nigeria to conduct referendum. There are so many things that are not in so many countries constitution but they want ahead to implement it through constitution amendment. Why will Nigeria be exempt.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 4:40am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

A word that has the SAME EXTACT MEANING used by all igbo groups is who this fool is arguing came from the "oba" word undecided

[img]https:///gifs/jennifer-lawrence-gif-antoine-dodson-Pgy4Na8aRyBuE?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media%20Links&utm_term=http://m.facebook.com[/img]
Go change the Title of Obi of Onitsha to Eze & let's see how your stupidity & mental retardation can help you... Dumbo!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by IgboTyphoon: 4:40am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

You're a very special type of stupid. I'm delta igbo, comr and steal my am ancestraland you Savage monkey.

Animal here talking about old midwest region yet so stupid not to know Dennis osadebe, an anioma, was one of the leading founder/fighter for Midwest region.

Let it pain your monkey ass that Igbos are part of Midwest. I know how desperately you Afonja wishes it was still part of your shameless waste region.

Original Nwa Afor
Yagazie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Ikechuob: 4:44am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Go change the Title of Obi of Onitsha to Eze & let's see how your stupidity & mental retardation can help you... Dumbo!
Why would I change an igbo word for another igbo word?
Una come see this stupidity. Biko nu,come marvel at this stupidity

You're a very special kind of stupid aren't you?

I'm done with you.
Your dementia is getting worse grandpapa. Go take your medication tongue

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by IgboTyphoon: 5:01am On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:

Face your dirty Ogbomosho and stop hyperventilating over Igbo Matters you gbegiri chicken brain AFONJA mofo
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 5:08am On Aug 15, 2017
IgboTyphoon:

Face your dirty Ogbomosho and stop hyperventilating over Igbo Matters you gbegiri chicken brain AFONJA mofo
Another examplary of pigs & Idiots on the prowl cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by limeta(f): 5:23am On Aug 15, 2017
sapele914:
Do not worry The Federal Republic of Nigeria will give you biafra with ofe nsala and goat meat pepper soup. Just like the Governor said it is they that have nothing that clamour for war and they will be the first to take to their heels in the event of war since they stand for nothing and have never achieved anything worth anything.

Referendum means war in Nigeria
Ok i just stay here let them force Islam on me
Give my farm to fulani herdsmen or get killed in a church just because I never achieved anything worth anything .
Thanks for the advice
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by limeta(f): 5:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Elbowroom:

What about this?

"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."

-Nnamdi Kanu...speaking to a gathering of Igbo people on World Igbo Day in Los Angeles earlier this year.

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

-Nnamdi Kanu...speaking to a gathering of Igbo people on World Igbo Day in Los Angeles earlier this year.

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."
I

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

Below are links to the videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

Kanu at that time was dealing with nature of the business

This don't hold waters
Check what's on the ground
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by greatman247(m): 5:49am On Aug 15, 2017
guterMann:
The governor added that no sane
person would talk of division in
Nigeria.

(1) Mr Okoroawusa your clamour for one Nigeria is not because you believe in Nigeria,but because of the peanuts,pecks of power and looting your position has availed you.Apart from the elites who the current status quo favors,nobody is talking about the unity of Nigeria

“We fought the war and it was
believed that the Igbos will learn
from it but they still went ahead and developing the resources of
other regions.

(2) Secondly,you people should stop this emotional blackmail of always mentioning war.
Nobody is talking about war,what IPOB is asking is referendum for self-determination

There are 5 million Igbo living
outside the shores of Igbo region.
Any form of war will cause the
Igbo over 3 trillion naira loss in
properties and assets.

(3) Always talking about war war war,Mr. Okoroawusa for God's sake nobody is talking about war.Stop this scare mongering tactics.
If Biafra secedes will Biafrans lose their property in Nigeria?Absolutely NO.British citizens living in the EU did not lose their property in European countries after brexit.There are international laws guiding such which are legally binding to both signatory and non-signatory states.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

Oga, you have no points at all, first people will keep shouting war when the issue of IPOB is discussed, cos the succession you desire, you will not get except you come get it by war. You guys should go and ask Ojokwu in his grave how he deceived you back then. He was already a rich kid and he was equally rich, he deceived you guys and nothing comes out from it, even it was mostly the poor and the children of the poor that lost their lives in that war and Ojukwu and his rich family survives cos you guys were foolish. Same thing is playing out here again what happened years back. I wonder why you guys have short memories, and i wonder when you guys will ever have a common sense that is not even common anyway.

Nnamdi Kalu, is actually fooling you guys, look at it this way, while GEJ was in Power he was supporting one Nigeria, and now the opposite. You can see the kind of leader you have in a fish head Nnamdi Kanu, this guy have no integrity, he speaks from both sides of his mouth and quick to change at will just like Chameleon. This is no gimmick, the video is out there where he supported one Nigeria then. This man has no integrity at all. I'm very sure he will soon change his tunes again when he must have lead you to your doom and then leave you guys and then start preaching to you like this. My fellow people let's give Nigeria govt a chance to restructure us and develop our region. Let's support one Nigeria and see the direction Nigeria govt is leading us then... This guy is prone to change tunes at will. He is the pig he talked about, but i see him as CHAMELEON.

And here is why you guys are so foolish, most of the agitators that troop to street with him are bunch of broke-ass, have not asset; Nnamdi Kalu is a rich kid, he himself his rich, he was in oversea for long, he is a citizen there so he knows how to twist the brain of fools, that is his specialty, he has assets, secure life, he has some rich people that can give him money if he runs down or broke and if anything happens now, he will abandon you and escape, he can get asylum in many places around the world, but most of you fools that agitate along with him have no roof over your head, no 3 square meals, no assets, no citizenship in foreign lands, you are children of nobody, you yourself is nobody and yet you are beating your chest to be an IPOB. This guy is misleading you, he knows he is well grounded and have a secure lives already.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by greatman247(m): 5:55am On Aug 15, 2017
guterMann:
Nigeria.

(1) Mr Okoroawusa your clamour for one Nigeria is not because you believe in Nigeria,but because of the peanuts,pecks of power and looting your position has availed you.Apart from the elites who the current status quo favors,nobody is talking about the unity of Nigeria

other regions.

(2) Secondly,you people should stop this emotional blackmail of always mentioning war.
Nobody is talking about war,what IPOB is asking is referendum for self-determination

properties and assets.

(3) Always talking about war war war,Mr. Okoroawusa for God's sake nobody is talking about war.Stop this scare mongering tactics.
If Biafra secedes will Biafrans lose their property in Nigeria?Absolutely NO.British citizens living in the EU did not lose their property in European countries after brexit.There are international laws guiding such which are legally binding to both signatory and non-signatory states.

Oga, you have no points at all, first people will keep shouting war when the issue of IPOB is discussed, cos the succession you desire, you will not get except you come get it by war. You guys should go and ask Ojokwu in his grave how he deceived you back then. He was already a rich kid and he was equally rich, he deceived you guys and nothing comes out from it, even it was mostly the poor and the children of the poor that lost their lives in that war and Ojukwu and his rich family survives cos you guys were foolish. Same thing is playing out here again what happened years back. I wonder why you guys have short memories, and i wonder when you guys will ever have a common sense that is not even common anyway.

Nnamdi Kalu, is actually fooling you guys, look at it this way, while GEJ was in Power he was supporting one Nigeria, and now the opposite. You can see the kind of leader you have in a fish head Nnamdi Kanu, this guy have no integrity, he speaks from both sides of his mouth and quick to change at will just like Chameleon. This is no gimmick, the video is out there where he supported one Nigeria then. This man has no integrity at all. I'm very sure he will soon change his tunes again when he must have lead you to your doom and then leave you guys and then start preaching to you like this. My fellow people let's give Nigeria govt a chance to restructure us and develop our region. Let's support one Nigeria and see the direction Nigeria govt is leading us then... This guy is prone to change tunes at will. He is the pig he talked about, but i see him as CHAMELEON.

And here is why you guys are so foolish, most of the agitators that troop to street with him are bunch of broke-ass, have not asset; Nnamdi Kalu is a rich kid, he himself his rich, he was in oversea for long, he is a citizen there so he knows how to twist the brain of fools, that is his specialty, he has assets, secure life, he has some rich people that can give him money if he runs down or broke and if anything happens now, he will abandon you and escape, he can get asylum in many places around the world, but most of you fools that agitate along with him have no roof over your head, no 3 square meals, no assets, no citizenship in foreign lands, you are children of nobody, you yourself is nobody and yet you are beating your chest to be an IPOB. This guy is misleading you, he knows he is well grounded and have a secure lives already. So if you like yourself and you have not made money for yourself and your family, better comot for his back make you go look for means of survival and make money, so your children won't ask you why have you not make money when others where out there hustling for their self, family and future.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Boydehot: 6:11am On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=samson07 post=59479819] no country can ever divide without war[/quote
omo easy, Don't repeat what u just said now again.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by 2016v2017: 6:12am On Aug 15, 2017
attackgat:
Complete nonsense. So what Okoroawusa is trying to say is that properties and investments are more important than the sovereignty and freedom of the Igbo nation? Daft thinking
stephleena:
handicap of a governor, should face his ailment as well,as his gluttonous wife..
guterMann:
Nigeria.

other regions.

properties and assets.

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by koded37(m): 6:16am On Aug 15, 2017
guterMann:
Nigeria.

other regions.

properties and assets.

The EU is not a country. If Biafra secedes, igbos will lose their property in other parts of country depending on what the government decides
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2017
jamjo:

There was no mention of independence in Nigerian constitution before independent in 1960. Nigeria is signatory to U N charter on self determination, U N has the right to push Nigeria to conduct referendum. There are so many things that are not in so many countries constitution but they want ahead to implement it through constitution amendment. Why will Nigeria be exempt.

okay...try and find out that nations can not be forced by un to do anything....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 6:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Seriously?

Do you have any type of shame at all?

Even after been disgraceful exposed as non Deltan you still pitofully attached by force to delta?

My God how pathetic!!

Do you have any ounce of shame at all?

Mr."we deltan" have you replied the urhobo whom asked you for the LGA you came from in delta state?
Have you ever wrote back in Urhobo like he asked you.

You Afonja are truly disgusting. Be proud of the sh1thole tribe of yours and stop una pitifully "we SS and we SE". Have shame for once in una life. My God una are pitiful!!

when did i ever said am south yeast....?

do you realy believe i have to prove anything to you?....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by attackgat: 6:38am On Aug 15, 2017
brightalo17:

Start war ozugbo Ozugo , What exactly are you waiting for sef? just start the war are you not tired of waiting ?

We are talking referendum. It is you Nigerians that like to shout war all the time. The one you have with Boko Haram and Niger Delta Avengers you people could do nothing about. But you are still looking for more wars
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by attackgat: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2017
adedayor08:

you would understand better if you own a block of 6 flats in lekki-lagos or a 4 flat in garki abuja

only jobless and pained Igbo guys will be singing biafra

So following your line of daft thinking, Igbos who own houses in London should start agitating that Nigeria and London be together?

Igbos who own properties in America should start agitating that Nigeria should be part of America so as to protect those properties?

Who told you people that a person must be a Nigerian citizen to own properties and investments in Nigeria?

In the event of Biafra emerging, Nigeria cannot sieze the Igbo mans 6 flats in Lekki.

If Nigeria could do that then Britain can sieze the Nigerian House where Buhari currently is
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by mpianya39(m): 6:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Akoroawusa my man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Legalaffairs(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2017
Only few greedy politicians like the Okorocha and his cohorts owns 2.8 trillion of the quoted asset. Not Igbos in general. They should fight hard to forget the assets (in their screwed understanding of the legal position). Biafra smells freedom. Freedom is not given, it is taken and it definitely comes with a cost. If you place your mind on the sacrifice you will make to be free, you will rather be a slave forever. Igbos are industrious, Igbos are risk takers ...if Biafra is a risk ..wow risk is our byword.

Let's go there the looters of our commonwealth are afraid because such looting opportunity can never be given in Biafra. Loot and be lynched in the market Square. Where will you run to when you loot in Biafra?

In a desperate bid to conjure facts with fiction they spur their baggage of ignorance. At this time and seasoned knowing the import and purports of NIPPCA Nigeria Investment and Property Protection Act and other international laws guarding secession somebody that feeds fat on my tax is still relating to a stone age understanding of secession. Nobody losses nothing. Referendum is what Biafara asks for not war. But if Nigeria decides to give war, the world is watching and that's the odd. Anaghi Aso mgbagbu aga ogu.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Adebowale89(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2017
tossie101:

What is this one saying undecided

I mean u people should quit thinking with one way brain

there should be agreement and disagreement, that someone say what u don't like , doesn't call for abusive words, u guys that has brain should criticize constructively without talking like an helpless baby

I hope your brain come back to the center to comprehend this?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by wahzupguy(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2017
who told these people that they are jews, igbos have been known to practice their traditional religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) / IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.