Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

How To Remove Footer / Credit Link Blogger Template Without Redirecting To Any W - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Remove Footer / Credit Link Blogger Template Without Redirecting To Any W (1791 Views)

How To Remove Footer Credit Link From Blogger Template Without Redirecting / How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Footer / Credit Link Blogger Template Without Redirecting To Any W by rammyblog: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
I received a message from a blogger friend and he was complaining about the footer credit, He installed a new free template and it after he removed the footer credits, The blog started redirecting to their website and when returned the footer credits everything returned to normal.
And i also went through this problem when i was using Ijonz template and i successfully removed it with a trick. And i would love to share with you all the trick i used in removing the footer credit successfully.

HOW TO REMOVE FOOTER/CREDIT LINK FROM BLOGGER TEMPLATE 2017
The Footer/Credit link is associated with JavaScript or CSS, But finding the JavaScript codes for removing the footer credits in blogger is strenuous and boring but using CSS is very easy and can be completed under 2-3 minutes.

STEPS TO REMOVE FOOTER/CREDIT LINK FROM BLOGGER TEMPLATE 2017
Open/go to Blogger.com
Just Sign in/Log in to your Blogger Profile and select your blog.
Now go to Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML

Goto the Footer and look for the footer/credit link which you want to hide/remove You should find something like Copyright, credit or designed etc depending on what the template designer used(Like the picture shown below).

SEE MORE HERE:
http://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2017/08/how-to-remove-footer-credit-link.html

(1) (Reply)

September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink / How To Make Sure You Don't To Fail At Blogging? / I Need A Verified Nigerian Or US Adsense Acccount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.