Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Network Your Way To Sales (even If You Hate Networking) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Network Your Way To Sales (even If You Hate Networking) (843 Views)

Content Marketing: How To Make Sales Even When The Client Proves To Be Stubborn / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder / Increase Your Sales Even When You Don't Have A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Network Your Way To Sales (even If You Hate Networking) by MasonFrederick: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
So, it’s quite understandable f you don’t like networking. Especially introverts. I mean, how can you just walk up to a complete stranger and start talking? What will you even talk about? Should you talk about your business and how you can help the other person’s business? Wouldn’t that be too sales-y?

Yes, these are all valid concerns and worries. However, the fact remains networking is important for marketers and business professionals. So here are practical tips you can use to be better at networking and effective at getting sales from networking

Click here to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck / Pls I Want Who Will Put Me Through On Freelancing / Few Business Tips To Become Millionaire Within 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.