Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Buhari’s Return Speech: The Height Of Irresponsibility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Return Speech: The Height Of Irresponsibility (705 Views)

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Return Speech: The Height Of Irresponsibility by Naijiant: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
After 103 days holed up in London with a mystery illness, President Muhammadu Buhari returned on Saturday announcing he will address the country on Monday morning. Nigerians waiting for anything of substance from the absentee and part time president (when he is in the country) would have been as disappointed as they have been in the two years of this administration.

The speech, just like his administration, was the same story of promising so much and delivering so little. At least it wasn't broadcast in Hausa. Buhari said: “I am very grateful to God and to all Nigerians for their prayers. I am pleased to be back on home soil among my brothers and sisters”. He didn’t even bother to address what was wrong with him that warranted the prayers. His attitude to the people that footed the bill for his extended stay was “my condition is none of your business even though you paid for my treatment”. The arrogance and disdain for the people he is supposed to serve were staggering.
More: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/buharis-return-speech-the-height-of-irresponsibility/
Re: Buhari’s Return Speech: The Height Of Irresponsibility by PatriotTemidayo: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Say What? undecided

Nor let DSS hear you o.
Re: Buhari’s Return Speech: The Height Of Irresponsibility by Naijiant: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Say What? undecided

Nor let DSS hear you o.
They can never suppress free speech.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way Biafra Call Can Be Taken Serious / Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. / See What Security Operatives Were Doing During The Anambra Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.