Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Extended Family Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Extended Family Wahala (494 Views)

See As Fire Take Finish One Family, Wahala Dey Ooo. / Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members / Family Wahala- What Would You Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extended Family Wahala by Extendedfamily1: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Good Evening Narialanders ,
I need your advice on this and please pardon my english and errors..

Last year i had about 200k and wanted to rent an apartment somewhere around Agabara . i was hoping to get a room self contain around 160 (agent and rent )

Couldn't find any and was still looking,
Then there is this aunt of mine (mom's younger sis the last born,married and with 2 kids ) her husband lost his job, it was difficult for them to feed,the husband almost ran mad due to hunger and no job for months .. So the neighbors advice she take him back home ..
she called said since they relocating back home i should pay the rent and when i can i should way bill what they have left ..

which i did ( 1 Year rent which they owe 60K and some other outstanding bills dey owe for months electricity ,psp,security and some other bills ) in all i paid 120k for rents with the receipt in my own name and not their which will expire this Dec ..
Now She's back in lag with my mom sister and she is asking me to accommodate either her or her husband which i refused

Reason is

1.No prior notice
2.I like my privacy its just a room
3.They both don't have a job
4. Both dirty
5. I just can't cope ..

Please i need matured advice .i'm thinking about reporting to the police,Landlady and involving my lawyer ..

Myndd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Please help me move this to front page i seriously need advice on this .
Re: Extended Family Wahala by temmyt20(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2017
lala,
Re: Extended Family Wahala by yomi007k(m): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Its a 2 way thing...

1. You can go ahead and do wat u want ..

2. You can think of putting ur self in the man's shoes.

.....I hv been unemployed and I can tell u its a psychiatric condition.
Re: Extended Family Wahala by Extendedfamily1: 12:51am On Aug 15, 2017
yomi007k:
Its a 2 way thing...

1. You can go ahead and do wat u want ..

2. You can think of putting ur self in the man's shoes.

.....I hv been unemployed and I can tell u its a psychiatric condition.

Thanks bro but the truth is i just can't accommodate him

He's an an introvert i'm not and secondly what if i have a visitor say my girlfriend wants to spend the night do i ask him to leave the house ? I can't even eat from his plate ..

And then again there was no prior notice at all ..

I'm just pissed and stressed .

My mom is keeping mute about the whole thing because she advised me not too but then i was not having enough to rent and furnish . I had only for rent ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Function Of Discipline In Parenting / Diary Of An Abused Woman. / Life Is So Unfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.