Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" (34315 Views)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc / Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2017
Both of una no get work.. undecided
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by goldedprince: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2017
imagin the idiot insulting the spoon that feed him.
hush puppi, abeg obey the golden rule.
do your best to avoid peasants.
dont help peasants.
use peasants for your favour.
only give peasants money that you know they cant use for anything.
peasants are shit.
any peasant that quotes me stupidly, will die in poverty
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by airmark(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2017
You are correcting your benefactor, on how to spend his own money. Some people sha. cheesy
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2017
If Hushpuppi decides to spend 11million in a club how is that anyone's business?..Did he steal your money?

It's not by force to help "humanity". If you're so in love with "humanity" why don't get your hands dirty and use all of it to help "humanity"?..

Nigerians and their self entitlement shii!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by delishpot: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Spends #11million in the club on wine and free girls for which #500k would have been more than enough.
And then...,.
......,Gives #500k to a person needing #10million for medical procedure.
At all at all naim bad pass. All publicity is good publicity
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
Mr jollof
Kini gbogbo kati kati ti mo n ka lenu ojo metta yi now? angry
don't you people speak English in that IB place? What is katakutakekitera?
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by nikkypearl(f): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017
SaintAlbert53:
so Mr jollof is now a celebrity too?...
#sigh..nawa o what a wow
grin grin
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by nikkypearl(f): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
don't you people speak English in that IB place? What is katakutakekitera?
lol..o serious rara..nibo lo ti ri mi ni IB ? undecided

abeg i wan woo you for naijaboiy thread sad
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Azam101: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Matured reply
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by agarawu23(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Lollipop247:
It's not in your place to dictate to someone how they spend their money. I'm sure the fact he spent 11mill in the club pained you cos you wished he gave that money to you abi?
He even gave u 100k & you still went ahead to insult him? undecided
You think say 100k na beans
so if u feed under someone, ur hypocrisy won't let u tell them the truth?
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
lol..o serious rara..nibo lo ti ri mi ni IB ? undecided

abeg i wan woo you for naijaboiy thread sad
your Yoruba is too strong for me jor. Type English

You left IB? shocked
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Lollipop247(f): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2017
agarawu23:
so if u feed under someone, ur hypocrisy won't let u tell them the truth?

So if u know of someone with a questionable character & source of income, u will still collect money & goodies from him/her??
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by nikkypearl(f): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
your Yoruba is too strong for me jor. Type English

You left IB? shocked
did a project there,i dont reside there
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by dwizzed(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2017
grin Best reaction from mr jollof.....Jungle don mature
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
did a project there,i dont reside there
If I enu

Where then do you reside? tongue tongue
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2017
dwizzed:
grin Best reaction from mr jollof.....Jungle don mature
which best reaction? Na una dey decieve that thing called jollof abi na ofada.

Make he dey fool himself dey go
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by tydi(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Lollipop247:
It's not in your place to dictate to someone how they spend their money. I'm sure the fact he spent 11mill in the club pained you cos you wished he gave that money to you abi?
He even gave u 100k & you still went ahead to insult him? undecided
You think say 100k na beans

inshort you be mumu!

the school you manage go na waste

you would be better off a cartoon creature.
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
Mr jollof
Kini gbogbo kati kati ti mo n ka lenu ojo metta yi now? angry

Lol. You gbo Yoruba gan o.
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by mfujah(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Salute Mr jollof
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by mpowa(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2017
HushBingo just dey promote himself Jare no mind am...But what's all these for, he wants to run for politics or na just personal ego boosting?
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Aragon: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2017
WIZGUY69:
Typical Nigerian mentality..
We are always facing one direction when it comes to issue like this.. Am not supporting anybody, but check jollof's post if it make any sense. How will you be telling me how to spend my money?

Nope! It's not a typical Nigerian mentality. When you see a Man takes out 100k in a village where people are dying of Starvation, You Rush to Stop the man and also have his Head checked and also find out where he got the money from. No Sane person that works hard for his Money throws it away especially in the face of Starvation all around. The US celebrities that seems to live extravagant live that Puppy is trying to Copy, do it for publicity to further their career and also not in the Face of people dying of hunger. Whether it's your hard earned Money or Fraud Money it is Simply Stupid to Spend 11million naira in Club. Makes no sense whatsoever. And that is not telling you how to Spend his money but rather telling you to Grow up and start acting like someone that is at least Sane. For all his gimmicks where has that got him so far? Apart from some Youths that seems to admire him, the vast majority thinks he is a low life trying way too hard. Shows you that you can Take a pig away from the Mud, but cant take the Mud away from the pig. Grown Ass man snapping Pics in Stores and showing people his clothes. How about opening your own store and people pose with your own brand. Anyway he can only do that to the admiration of some Youths in Nigeria. Over here where I recide nobody will even notice him that is if the Police are not on his case to find out the source of his money.So Jollof or whats his name is right for speaking out! At least the world will know that we have many smart people in Nigeria
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by holluphemydavid(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2017
dis Hush puppy just dey get issue with everybody
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Aragon: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Aragon:

Nope! It's not a typical Nigerian mentality. When you see a Man takes out 100k in a village where people are dying of Starvation, You Rush to Stop the man and also have his Head checked and also find out where he got the money from. No Sane person that works hard for his Money throws it away especially in the face of Starvation all around. The US celebrities that seems to live extravagant live that Puppy is trying to Copy, do it for publicity to further their career and also not in the Face of people dying of hunger. Whether it's your hard earned Money or Fraud Money it is Simply Stupid to Spend 11million naira in Club. Makes no sense whatsoever. And that is not telling you how to Spend your money but rather telling you to Grow up and start acting like someone that is at least Sane. For all his gimmicks where has that got him so far? Apart from some Youths that seems to admire him, the vast majority thinks he is a low life trying way too hard. Shows you that you can Take a pig away from the Mud, but cant take the Mud away from the pig. Grown Ass man snapping Pics in Stores and showing people his clothes. How about opening your own store and people pose with your own brand? Anyway he can only do that to the admiration of some Youths in Nigeria. Over here where I recide nobody will even notice him that is if the Police are not on his case to find out the source of his money.So Jollof or whats his name is right for speaking out! At least the world will know that we have many smart people in Nigeria
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by LockDown69(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
acenazt:
We need a bulldog to hush this puppy. He's been barking aimlessly
He has rabies grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by LockDown69(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Hushp dog & jollof rice will now be laughing @ you peeps in the corner as they read your posts, this is likely a stunt by this two to gain popularity on social media.
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Mydazz(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2017
My best part is " at least make I behave like person wey don clock 30 years "
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by dairo4: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?
Let's Make Your Website Business Supercharged. Get Most Reliable Web Maintenance Services
There is a lot of competition out there now. More and more businesses are online and are thus trying to get their website to rank high. The World Wide Web is the new Yellow Pages. The difference is that with the Yellow Pages, there was no maintenance needed… your ad was printed on paper and put into a book and that was it. With websites, the paper changes… web browsers update, server software updates and so forth. If you’re not watching to make sure your website still looks good, then it might not be. You could then be ranked lower and not receive much traffic at all. Then, the people coming to see your website might not see it correctly.
A website is never really “complete”. It must constantly be updated with fresh content in order to engage and grow your audience. By using a website maintenance plan, you are ensuring that your website is up to date regarding design, content, regular backups and protection against malicious log in attempts, spam, and malware

Why maintain a website?

 Constantly check bugs, errors, missing links etc
 update latest data to make the site and business grow effectively
 Help troubleshooting time
 Periodical review of traffic statistics and hits to the website
 Help improve search engines and page ranking

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by IdeyFindWife: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Adeoba10:
See how dis guy dey use style beg, if na one fans call am idiot, dis guy will abuse his/her ancestors, but now when someone who can buy your destiny called you an idiot, you dey use style beg.

Money Talks, Bullshit walks.

And Poverty makes men's dikcs shrink so bad, they get hidden, tucked away creatively, in spaces they never knew existed, btw their balls, before.

Jollof proved that he was no Alpha, money made him realize his place in the pecking order and neither's the hushdog but,ya gotta give it to jollof. He made sense. 2 - 1, next......!
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Lanretoye(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:
Jollof rice was bn truthful here!

Somebody,please give me Hushpuppi's contact.I want to be his P.A.
owo epo nibo koshi,owo epo owo epo nibo nibo koshi...
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by ibkkk(f): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Lanretoye:

owo epo nibo koshi,owo epo owo epo nibo nibo koshi...

What's this one saying?
I don't understand.
I'm a white lady grin
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by LisaAnne(f): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2017
LockDown69:
Hushp dog & jollof rice will now be laughing @ you peeps in the corner as they read your posts, this is likely a stunt by this two to gain popularity on social media.
i doubt that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Staring At Each Other Deeply / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.