Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" (34300 Views)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc / Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by godwin120alex: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
People are very foolish always feeling that they have opinion.

LIKE A FAMILY FRIEND SAID YRS BACK IF YOU HAVE GOOD ADVICE TO GIVE TO OTHER PEOPLE, WHY NOT USE THAT GOOD ADVICE TO MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY.

Did the guy make anybody poor that they won't let him live his life
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by femi4: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
jossyfyne:
This hushpuppi sef. Well on the other hand, you can't tell someone how to spend their money
Seconded
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by august2224(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Aragon:

Nope! It's not a typical Nigerian mentality. When you see a Man takes out 100k in a village where people are dying of Starvation, You Rush to Stop the man and also have his Head checked and also find out where he got the money from. No Sane person that works hard for his Money throws it away especially in the face of Starvation all around. The US celebrities that seems to live extravagant live that Puppy is trying to Copy, do it for publicity to further their career and also not in the Face of people dying of hunger. Whether it's your hard earned Money or Fraud Money it is Simply Stupid to Spend 11million naira in Club. Makes no sense whatsoever. And that is not telling you how to Spend his money but rather telling you to Grow up and start acting like someone that is at least Sane. For all his gimmicks where has that got him so far? Apart from some Youths that seems to admire him, the vast majority thinks he is a low life trying way too hard. Shows you that you can Take a pig away from the Mud, but cant take the Mud away from the pig. Grown Ass man snapping Pics in Stores and showing people his clothes. How about opening your own store and people pose with your own brand. Anyway he can only do that to the admiration of some Youths in Nigeria. Over here where I recide nobody will even notice him that is if the Police are not on his case to find out the source of his money.So Jollof or whats his name is right for speaking out! At least the world will know that we have many smart people in Nigeria

thank u Aragon, i wonder how youths of today think. the wealthiest people of the world, spend a large proprotion of their money on research and development, charity and investments tto bless lives and grow their economies. but some mumus will spend theirs on booty, wine and green bottles. i measure wealth in terms of knowledge and its practical application to solve life problems. ur money means nothing to me if u are bereft of wisdom
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by femi4: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:
Jollof rice was bn truthful here!

Somebody,please give me Hushpuppi's contact.I want to be his P.A.
O wa fo.......O tun fo.....fo fo fo
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by ibkkk(f): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2017
femi4:
O wa fo.......O tun fo.....fo fo fo

Meaning?
I'm a white lady, pls grin
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by femi4: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:
Jollof rice was bn truthful here!

Somebody,please give me Hushpuppi's contact.I want to be his P.A.
O wa fo (014).....O tun fo (024)....fo fo fo (444)
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by femi4: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:

Meaning?
I'm a white lady, pls grin
picture or....
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by ibkkk(f): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
femi4:
picture or....

Ogbeni,forget picture o.
All i know is i don't understand yoruba and I'm not nigerian.
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by femi4: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:

Ogbeni,forget picture o.
All i know is i don't understand yoruba and I'm not nigerian.
Which language is the bold?
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Barzinime(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Lol
SaintAlbert53:
so Mr jollof is now a celebrity too?...
#sigh..nawa o what a wow
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by ibkkk(f): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2017
femi4:
Which language is the bold?
Gbagbe oshi grin
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Obaf1(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
OrestesDante:

People already know that ASUU is a thunder. grin
if i get u bro, u mean they strike anytime anyday, like #thunder right ;;;;;;;LOL
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by MarcC: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

All I see are two idiots, one called himself a puppy; alway barking and the other called himself Jollof.

ALL I SEE IS YOU, ONE IDIOT WHO OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T READ THE POST BEFORE COMMENTING.. THIS IS HOW SOME PEOPLE FAIL EXAMS
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by nanyapinkies(f): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Best reply eva jeez...... so matured
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Adeoba10(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Money Talks, Bullshit walks.

And Poverty makes men's dikcs shrink so bad, they get hidden, tucked away creatively, in spaces they never knew existed, btw their balls, before.

Jollof proved that he was no Alpha, money made him realize his place in the pecking order and neither's the hushdog but,ya gotta give it to jollof. He made sense. 2 - 1, next......!
Waris all dis? Seems your were just tapping the middle prediction of your keypad.
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Davonjagah(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lollipop247:
It's not in your place to dictate to someone how they spend their money. I'm sure the fact he spent 11mill in the club pained you cos you wished he gave that money to you abi?
He even gave u 100k & you still went ahead to insult him? undecided
You think say 100k na beans

Beans gan. them no dey give am anyhow again my brother.
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by nikkypearl(f): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
If I enu

Where then do you reside? tongue tongue
AbJ sir
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
AbJ sir
lol. Now I'm curious ma
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by nikkypearl(f): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol. Now I'm curious ma
abt? sad
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
abt? sad
about who you are
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by nikkypearl(f): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
about who you are
lol..iwolomo
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
lol..iwolomo
lol. Se ale soro
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by nikkypearl(f): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol. Se ale soro
mo gbo
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Raiders1973: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Baba hush you too much jare.but you Must remember one of tubaba song.it goes like this .if no body talks about you then you are no body.so no matter what people through at you abeg chest am because you are far better than them.I salute you Gucci master.infact three gbosa for you.hush pubbi emini emini.
Re: Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 16, 2017
nikkypearl:
mo gbo
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai: 'Buhari Fall My Hand On Air Nigeria' - Governor El-rufai's Son / Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK / Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.