Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! (19513 Views)

N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State / Can I Use Groundnut Oil To Cook Egusi Soup? / Groundnut Oil, Delicious Kuli Kuli Chips, Groundnut Oil Cake, Pure Soya Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by kinah(f): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2017
groundnut oil or vegetable oil?
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by oloriLFC(f): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone need to be told that smelly groundnut oil is bad?
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by donsiqua(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Made in China groundnut oil
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by earthcrust: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2017
This is APC legacy. Only Buhari and his party that can arrord good g oil
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by blessedez(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Smartjob1:
Good day all.
abeg which state
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by talebearer123: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
PLEASE IS THIS ORI, THAT YORUba SHITTOR
That Yoruba SHITT can turn your life around financially. It is callled shea butter now google

Shea butter wanted. Its needed all over the world in large con signment. There is an association in the US called America shea butter Association. Make money tru that Yoruba SHITT called Ori shap
Shap
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by blessedez(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Smartjob1:
Good day all.
abeg which state
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by earthcrust: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
This is APC legacy. Only Buhari and his party that can arrord good g oil
. there are several issues like this that ppl don't no. May God help poorNigerians. To survive this man made wickedness.
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by Jabioro: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Is there any true groundnut oil available in the market? Whatever you're buying as a vegetable or edible oil is not groundnut oil, it is palm kennel refined, crushing palm kennel and add addictive chemicals make it pass some process.. that's what you people are buying.. what ever packages they gave to it..Original groundnut oil is not much and the process is very tedious..expensive.. Palm oil is much more better
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by peacemara54(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
talebearer123:

That Yoruba SHITT can turn your life around financially. It is callled shea butter now google

Shea butter wanted. Its needed all over the world in large con signment. There is an association in the US called America shea butter Association. Make money tru that Yoruba SHITT called Ori shap
Shap

YOOOOOOO CRAPER MIND UR QUALMS MEHN AINT TALKIN TO YA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by bravesoul247(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
mulante:
This is very silly reporting and shouldn't have made the front page if not for the fact that Nairaland is not more interested in making money from sensationalism than publishing actual event.

My issues:

First, the name of the evil brand wasn't stated to prevent others from using said brand (so what is the use?)

Second, why is there no pic of the bad oil on the actual pan used as reported instead of showing us something on waterproof.

Third, who cooks with an executive chair in his kitchen?

My advice:

Delete this stupid thread and save whatever credibility you have left for your next snake thread.
None of your points explains why the thread should be removed from fp.
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by DJInfluence: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know it is you but since you claim it's your neighbor,
grin grin grin grin you be witch? how you take know?

NwaAmaikpe:

Gain must be made.
lol... you be certified kolo. Love your post and really donĀ“t know why grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by desmond2pk: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Nigeria problems trippled immediately buhari came into power
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
What your neighnour fried turn to black not the groundnut oil
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by psp2pc(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
I ain't Gonna fall for this bullcr>p story.
for a translucent veg oil to have changed to a thick black semi solid, something must have gone wrong somewhere...or did ur neighbour fry plastic potato?
are you sure your neighbor didn't even mistakenly buy engine oil thinking its veg. oil?
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by ActionsShure: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Power oil only
Fuc the rest
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
psp2pc:
for a translucent veg oil to have changed to a thick ball semi solid, something must have gone wrong somewhere...or did ur neighbour fry plastic potato?
are you sure your neighbor didn't even mistakenly buy engine oil thinking its veg. oil?
grin
psp2pc:
for a translucent veg oil to have changed to a thick ball semi solid, something must have gone wrong somewhere...or did ur neighbour fry plastic potato?
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by abefeb1(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
ororo no crude oil
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by Sagay212: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Is it really good to bleach palm oil?

And which of these three is better:
Bleach palm (red) oil?
Ground nut oil?
Red Oil?

Doctors will tell you none of them is good for cooking because of too much fat. But then I think olive oil is safe and just one small drop is good for cooking. Anything fried ain't good as well.
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by Sagay212: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Well whatever oil you used, you explained that the oil was left on the hot plate for long hours. I guess normal and good oil will also turn black if heated for too long.
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by Ewedegubbler: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Oh I see. It is now official that the Mixture of fake groundnut oil and gbegiri is the root cause of afonja trade Mark Ulcer and smelly mouth..
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by fortunejum: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
I am not surprised. I've personally bought groundnut oil mixed with engine oil in the market and could not enjoy my stew because of the taste.
God will continue to protect us.
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by nanizle(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Is it really good to bleach palm oil?

And which of these three is better:
Bleach palm (red) oil?
Ground nut oil?
Red Oil?

I don't think there's anything wrong with bleached (or refined) palm oil.

As for which oil is better, I'd say groundnut oil is the best of the bunch because it has the least amount of saturated fat.

I prefer using soya beans oil though.

Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by adisabarber(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hot plate can remain hot for more than 10 minutes after turning it off

Unpredictableme:
How can a hot plate that has been put off heat oil to this extent

I SMELL LIES
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by ipobarecriminals: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
undecided undecided some of the brand name(whatever. name dem be are fake too)maybe those pigs from that side dey adulterate am,may God deliver us ftom demonic PIGS
Re: Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! by Sagay212: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dnockeror333:

I have been thinking, "nature cannot be bad as the learned ones are saying it is"
Red, which is power, life is in red, blood, the colour of life, red oil!
Yellow, the colour of risen, the brilliance of coolness other yellow oil!
Then, why should we try to change natural elements useable, into different constituents without complete compounds?

THIS BOOKS WE READ, ITS TURNING US AWAY FROM DEPENDENCE ON NATURE GOD!

And there is a peril!

brother the confusion the doctors are causing is too much. Today they tell you a particular thing is good for your health, months later, they claim scientist have discovered that that same thing can be harmful. They'll tell us not to use herbs meanwhile they claim the medicine they prescribe to us are made from plants. I think it's just important to do things in moderation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) / What's Your First Choice Meal For Breakfast? / Let's Do The #SoupChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.