Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) (2627 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Ambrose Alli University On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:21am On Aug 15, 2017
57-year-old Suzanne Isaac of Sketty, Swansea and her daughter Melissa, 22, graduated from the same university on the same day where they were mistaken for sisters despite 35-year age-gap.

All through their time at the University of Swansea in Wales, the duo looked so much alike that students mistook them for siblings rather than a mother and daughter, despite having a huge age difference between them.

'We have people thinking that we are sisters - very flattering for me but I'm not sure what Melissa thinks of it. 'As she has grown up she is getting more like me,' Suzanne said.

According to reports, the mother-of-two began her part-time degree course when Melissa was 16 and was delighted to get a first in psychology and sociology at Swansea University. While her daughter, who graduated with a 2.1 in English Language, took a year out after school to go travelling before starting her studies.

Surprisingly, the pair had no idea they would end up graduating on the same day.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Dominique

Image Credit: WALES NEWS SERVICE

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/lookalike-mother-and-daughter-despite.html

1 Like

Re: Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by LUGBE: 5:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Interesting cheesy
Re: Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by Haphard(m): 5:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Good looking buh d father nko??
Re: Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by hazan041(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by lecturerdabo(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2017
God bless them!
Re: Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by KellyR: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by ibkkk(f): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Cool.
Re: Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by overlord29(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Mr BLogger...i Will smith smash them bOth!
Re: Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by Tobilastik(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2017
saw a new pon'zi_like website yesterday

www.jollyincome.com

who has tested it, and who can vouch for the site here?
Re: Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by Requiem18(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Eh... How the hell do you mistake them as sisters?? I can feel the leather skin already embarassed
Re: Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by binsanni(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
good for them
Re: Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
interesting.... even the mother blast more than the daughter.... at her age and level she hit first class.....thats nice

(1) (Reply)

Seven Behaviors You Should Adapt From An Eagle For You To Stand Out / The Journey Of My Life After Secondary School Into The University / Unilorin 2019/2020 Aspirants Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.