Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) (42631 Views)

Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday / Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
shameless people...nothing is sacred to them...including marriage.
You are showing yourself here too much these days. Are you scared of marriage? Someone just challenged you to swear with your life if you're innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by rose54321: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Honestly I feel for fresh rich men oh, it really takes the grace of God and sheer determination to remain faithful to your wife.
All these hoes are everywhere mehn. These shameless bitches..
Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
No big deal if you ask me.
He odun is famous, handsome, rich and tall.
His wife should accept the bitter pills. That's life.
Odun may your manhood ride on, ameen!

If na ur sister, is this what u will say?
Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by joinnow: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2017
But Odunlade is only putting putting BOYs how come this away is girl.
She is another lie Mohammed Sis
Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by popefuse(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
abeg who is this guy, because I merely knw him here on Nairaland as meme king...
ohhh that Ramsey noah
Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by popefuse(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
What do you expect from a super star like him?. I saw this coming anyways, I would have done this if it were to be me and many other guys. At least 75% of guyz would

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Every billionaire has more than 3 sources of income.
No wiseman puts all his eggs in one basket.
Likewise, a greatman should not have all his children from only one woman.
Nice one Odunlade.
This is the first step to greatness.
make thunder just strike that ur stupendious mouth. Not ur fault though, that was the legacy laid in ur household.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by Davonjagah(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
teebankz10:
Pretty actress Bukola+Cute actor Adekola= Make person answer it Abeggii

Adebukola
Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
popefuse:
ohhh that Ramsey noah
oh really ?

Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by Jaykizz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
cheesy
RIPEnglish:
Celebritys has no stable live, they kept jumped from one women to another women.
cheesy
RIPEnglish:
Celebritys has no stable live, they kept jumped from one women to another women.

Truly, you be RIPEnglish
Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by emmaadigun(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
This people should respect marriage for crying out loud, odunlade, you really disappoint your beautiful wife, if this is true, what legacy are you guys putting in place for ur fans..... If not divorce it's extramarital affairs. May God have mercy on our celebrity.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by hoebamaa(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
They both art KARA together...
Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
abeg who is this guy, because I merely knw him here on Nairaland as meme king...
He and Bukky Wright made me fall in love with African magic Yoruba. Great actors.

@topic, I don't want to believe this... I thought this girl was the new wife of Toyin Aimaku's ex- husband (maybe I am mistaken).
Odunlade has 4 boys from his wife. Could it be he was seeking for a female child?! angry
If its true, I am seriously disappointed. And his wife at home doesn't do make-ups and she prays for him but he goes out to pursue slay queens who make up and dress skimpily. Men...why?? Very unfair. You restrict the one at home but your eye dey pursue the sharp dressers outside.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Loisemm:

He and Bukky Wright made me fall in love with African magic Yoruba. Great actors.

@topic, I don't want to believe this... I thought this girl was the new wife of Toyin Aimaku's ex- husband (maybe I am mistaken).
Odunlade has 4 boys from his wife. Could it be he was seeking for a female child?! angry
If its true, I am seriously disappointed. And his wife at home doesn't do make-ups and she prays for him but he goes out to pursue slay queens who make up and dress skimpily. Men...why?? Very unfair. You restrict the one at home but your eye dey pursue the sharp dressers outside.
I really don't know all this names you just mentioned, and I'm not a fans of Yoruba movies because is not that popular like nollywood , the guy I know him here in Nairaland as king of meme
Re: Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) by Duru009(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Y would this beautiful lady chose to be a babymama!!!
Nawaooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest / Heathrow Airport Tweets About Burna Boy's Arrival In The UK See What Happened / Tuface & Annie Idibia Spotted At A Party Last Night: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.