Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage (28200 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by billionman: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2017
ok
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by veacea: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Haaaa
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by 0b100100111: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Tee Billz get eyes o!

Dis kind babe, Na to just resign for work dey help am with house chores and be body guard/Manager/make-up artiste/Back_up singer
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by babs50g: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2017
perhaps cold they catch, hence the need for the erected titays.
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by veacea: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Why is her nipple tender?
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tiwa Savage is gradually getting fairer than Toke Makinwa.
Her nipplés are even erect because she's standing next to a wealthy woman batterer.

The only thing that magnets these shameless women to an illiterate like Lanre Gentry is his occultic wealth.

Grow up. Be a good reflection to others. You are what you type.
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by mickeymimi: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
ha ha na wa for pple o ...free dem abeg......Pics could have been taken in a party na... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x41dLEcJbM0
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by fishbone123(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
tiwa na real slayqueen nd repping d real slayqueen in d world.... her pussy don suffer because of money and fame wey she dey find...tbliss, rick ross, 50cent, obasanjo, dangote, donjazzy, dr_sid nd many don bang, bang and bang d pussy.. no wonder jamal easily came out from d pit of hell as d pussy don wide die... i need a wife ooo
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by seunfape(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Boxer and window
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by faithsandra15: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 5 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Ogumen for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. I knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Him how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time. He told me not to worry that he assures me that within 3day everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Ogumen so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Ogumen never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Ogumen for your powerful spells. Expressions are not sufficient to say thank you, here is his email address(ogumensolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call (+2348135790702) for more information or whatsapp with him......
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by uzogoodx: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Flawless In New Photos / Angela Okorie, Empress Njamah, Jon Ogah Storm Abuja All White Party / Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.