Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave (20372 Views)

Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) / Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by 2016v2017: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
manchester1:
who is buhari please?
a run away soldier dictator
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by Wegowide(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
It is so unfortunate that we leave in a country were the president lives abroad, minister of health is being treated abroad, minister of education sent his children abroad to study and the minister of agriculture encourages the importation of food stuff and discourages its production. All I have to say is There is God ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by 2016v2017: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wegowide:
It is so unfortunate that we leave in a country were the president lives abroad, minister of health is being treated abroad, minister of education sent his children abroad to study and the minister of agriculture encourages the importation of food stuff and discourages its production. All I have to say is There is God ooo

1 Like

Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by AreaFada2: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Awwwww! How touching. Not! Other people 's fathers, husbands, mother's, grand mothers, nieces, nephews and others are dying of simple curable diseases across Nigeria. They are human beings too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by ccudoye(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
I don't blame whoever that voted him in clamouring for change. They're blind and poor in understanding to have voted the wicked into power.

Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by 2016v2017: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
maxiuc:
If he likes let him stay till enternity that's non of our business

Just return our jet before una sell am for there sey e don crash

APC you guys can't be trusted

Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by kettykin: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
useless good for nothing president , if it was another person that was sick he would have been threathening fire and brimstone , foolish cow !!!
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by AuroraB(f): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
So undecided
Did Nigeria disappear alongside him sad
Buzz off y'all. Everyone must have an opinion. Raise dust on SM, feel like some big shot momentarily and no shit happens. Nada undecided
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by goodnews777: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Because God doesn't want him
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by DONFASZY(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yaradua was bera fightin to reduce cost of living bfor Almighty took him
May his soul rest in perfect peace
We are scammed daylite robbery
God help us here
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Hope it is not Aba made?make person nor go wear pig shoes and get elephantiasis in return
funny

1 Like

Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by 2016v2017: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

And the old donkey still have faithful and loyal zombie followers

I want to know if those guys are mentally stable to root and support an unproductive clueless goat

I'm still in shock how a grown ass man who is dying of hunger and suffering, no job, can't feed his family would support the idiot that caused his sufferings
we must always have zombies among us
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by Gnwuashi: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Our president has celebrated 100 days in office, so it is also time to celebrate 100 days out of office and at the same time celebrating 100 days in UK
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by gberra: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
ColonelDrake:

And this one is a father? When you are already endorsing a grandpa who has spent 100 days on medical vacation. I pity your children. They don't know what you stand for. sycophant

Good intentions my foot
My friend Drake, I feel your pulse but truth be told, it takes a very fearless personality & reputation of integrity to ruthlessly annihilate the scourge & monstrosity of corruption bedevilling our dear Nation.
I dream of a working nation for the coming generation. Even from the perspective of an Odua nation, there's an urgent need for internal cleansing Now!

With Pmb/Pyo we can kill corruption.
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by mempsi: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
What will it cost FG to equip a Medical center that will take care of our ailing president?
If you consider the sum amount being spent by sai Buhari for the medical tourism he has embarked upon for the last 100days, I believe the sum can equip or set up a good medical care for him here in Nigeria.
I want to appeal to sai Buhari to make this a sacrifice and stay home for his treatment.
Nigeria has world recognized medical consultants that can give care to our dear president Buhari.

I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by Kennitrust(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
LET CLAP FOR HIM
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by Orpe7(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
If demdem like make pounds or dollars enter 600naira. I dont mind. Infact i am loving it as it helps my exporting business grin
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by holuphisayor(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
smh

Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by animalscientist(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
365days-100days=265days
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by paBuhari(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
When responsible presidents from other countries are celebrating 100 days in office with great achievements, the zoo president is celebrating 100 days medical vacation in UK. grin grin What a zoo.
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by gberra: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
AreaFada2:
Awwwww! How touching. Not! Other people 's fathers, husbands, mother's, grand mothers, nieces, nephews and others are dying of simple curable diseases across Nigeria. They are human beings too.
Be wise Areafada, An ex governor built a supposedly world class hospital, yet was flown abroad to treat just a scratch... that ain't buhari's fault, was it?.. If our general hospitals had been well equipped by past Administrations, there'd be no need for medicals abroad.
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by brookz: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wishin Mr President speedy recovery.

&

To all d Lost and Displaced Tribe of yIsreal, d Developers of d Universe,

Food don Land.
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by godwin120alex: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Congrats PMB the online and offline president. 100 days out of office what a great feat
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by Seguntimmy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:
APC should be shamed of themselves, a president that have spended 100days abroad overseas.? smh
Yeah he SPENDED 100 days abroad.
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by AreaFada2: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Be wise Areafada, An ex governor built a supposedly world class hospital, yet was flown abroad to treat just a scratch... that ain't buhari's fault, was it?.. If our general hospitals had been well equipped by past Administrations, there'd be no need for medicals abroad.

So you mean two years in FG power not enough to build a good hospital? Has Buhari reduced the budget for Aso Rock hospital?

Buhari rode to power wearing the toga of integrity & anti-corruption. The said governor did not.

That simply makes Buhari hypocrite and scam.
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by Burgerlomo: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
For real? This is damn 2 big 4 your mouth cool

Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by jrusky(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Well that is it, Buhari and apc has made me to love pdp I so hated with passion before. To be honest I'm now banking on pdpd despite I'm not their party member yet it has even got to a point I'm beginning to get upset with my best man Gej for handing over power to this lunatics group of people that formed apc but I'm waiting for 2019.

If Buhari like he can stay 300 days or more all I know is Buhari is sick no matter how well they package him he is sick nothing else to call it and its he either resign and look after himself and his case got worsen from the embarrassment waiting for him come 2019 which will finally forced him to resign or a minute silent will sort him out because the pressure that will fall on him will worsen his health condition.

Oga Buhari thank you and your party for disgracing Nigeria and turning our nation to laughing stock n the committee of nations. Thank you very much the kind of tsunami that will fall on you and your party will be the most devastated in human history.

I'm really angry with Buhari and apc.
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by gberra: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
AreaFada2:

So you mean two years in FG power not enough to build a good hospital? Has Buhari reduced the budget for Aso Rock hospital?

Buhari rode to power wearing the toga of integrity & anti-corruption. The said governor did not.

That simply makes Buhari hypocrite and scam.
A year & half before Buhari vacation was never enough. Our facilities are too rotten too risky for lives.

Trust me, when Buhari comes back, a lot many medical board executives & members of the regulatory agencies are jail bound. He's coming back with a fury in mind.
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by joinnow: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
What does the Nigerian constitution say about what is expected of a sick president?

Nigeria's 1999 constitution talks about the health of the office of the president, his incapacity in office, and other relevant requirement on the subject matter.

This is explained in Chapter VI, Section 144. Which says:

Chapter VI, Section 144

(1) The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office, if -

(a) by a resolution passed by two-thirds majority of all the members of the executive council of the Federation it is declared that the President or Vice-President is incapable of discharging the functions of his office; and

(b) the declaration is verified, after such medical examination as may be necessary, by a medical panel established under subsection (4) of this section in its report to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

(2) Where the medical panel certifies in the report that in its opinion the President or Vice-President is suffering from such infirmity of body or mind as renders him permanently incapable of discharging the functions of his office, a notice thereof signed by the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives shall be published in the Official Gazette of the Government of the Federation.

(3) The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office as from the date of publication of the notice of the medical report pursuant to subsection (2) of this section

(4) The medical panel to which this section relates shall be appointed by the President of the Senate, and shall comprise five medical practitioners in Nigeria:-

(a) one of whom shall be the personal physician of the holder of the office concerned; and

(b) four other medical practitioners who have, in the opinion of the President of the Senate, attained a high degree of eminence in the field of medicine relative to the nature of the examination to be conducted in accordance with the foregoing provisions.

(5) In this section, the reference to "executive council of the Federation" is a reference to the body of Ministers of the Government of the Federation, howsoever called, established by the President and charged with such responsibilities for the functions of government as the President may direct.
Copied
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by pally123: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
richidinho:
grin grin

wow what an achievement!

if you want to see more of buhari catwalking, just make any fake announcement that PDP will be having a serious meeting this weekend that Fayose, I repeat Fayose will be ever present at the meeting

you will see some ministers with pictures of buhari catwalking in London all over the internet
grin
Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by joinnow: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Instead of first 100 days in office
Or first 100 accomplishment
Na first 100 days for further medical checks cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect / Shehu Sani: Let Us See Evidence When You Kill Bandits / Doubts Over Suicide Committed By Soldier Working With B/haram Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.