Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics (9277 Views)

Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by obiremy: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2017
Below are photos of SS2 Students sitting on bare floor to write exams in Sokoto State.

It should be recalled that the same state allegedly used N700m to buy Abuja Guest House for the Sultan of Sokoto.

Which way Nigeria?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/ss2-students-pictured-sitting-on-bare.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by sinistermind(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2017
For over 2 years the north got the power they've always claimed belonged to them, what impact have they made in their region. How have their blind followers benefitted from them?? If they like they should sit in mud on poo, i am less concerned

6 Likes

Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by thorpido(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2017
It's such a shame state governments can't put furniture in a class in all schools.The money is usually wasted on frivolous things.
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2017
K
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by sarrki(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2017
sinistermind:
For over 2 years the north got the power they've always claimed belonged to them, what impact have they made in their region. How have their blind followers benefitted from them?? If they like they should sit in mud on poo, i am less concerned

I am not OK with the pix

Having said that

How have politicians in your side impacted in you or your community for you to support them ?

A typical PDP member talks and act this way

5 Likes

Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by decatalyst(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
I beg, they should remove "free" from the scam "free education" and let us have a proper education jare.

Nothing is right in this country and we as youths are doing nothing to make things better for ourselves. undecided

1 Like

Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by Evablizin(f): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

This is not proper at all,i just pray that God will provide for our parents financially to give their children best education in a good environment then Nigeria Government can rust in hades with their crappy free education
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by Kagarko(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2017
thorpido:
It's such a shame state governments can't put furniture in a class in all schools.The money is usually wasted on frivolous things.

The problem is not peculiar to northern Nigeria alone. It's all over.

Please Stop sentimentizing/ politicising it. Govt assistance is needed at all levels.

1 Like

Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by Yeligray(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2017
This is what happens when we are ruled by clueless leaders and haters of education and development the most annoying fact is that their children school abroad
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by sinistermind(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:

I am not OK with the pix

Having said that

How have politicians in your side impacted in you or your community for you to support them ?

Believe me they have.
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by tifany89(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Kagarko:

Please Stop sentimentizing/ politicising it. Govt assistance is needed at all levels.
I can't seem to find were he mentioned northern Nigeria in his post coz what I saw him mentioned is state governments. Guess u are actually the one sentimentizing it for reasons known to u
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by thorpido(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Kagarko:

I mentioned state governments even though this topic says Sokoto.Where did you see sentiments or politicising in my post?I no read am well ko?

1 Like

Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by mustylique(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2017
what has people going for religious pilgrimage got to do with this..its their money...I can't understand why OP will pin point a problem without relating it to irrelevant religious/ethnic sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by ofai: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:

I am not OK with the pix

Having said that

That's the problem with people like you. Politicizing every thing. What is wrong with you? Are you cursed or hypnotized?

2 Likes

Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by ofai: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2017
thorpido:
I mentioned state governments even though this topic says Sokoto.Where did you see sentiments or politicising in my post?I no read am well ko?
Dont mind them. They always cover up their masters and oppressors.
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by Nbote(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Some of U are jus hypocrites. bigots and tribalists simply waiting for every opportunity to unleash ur rantings including d resident zombie up there.. D OP's message is clear whether anyone wants to agree with him or not.. D same state govt recently spent hundreds of millions in ramadan feeding and d same goes to most other states in every part of d country.. It's been happening and still is...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by tydi(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2017
tifany89:

I can't seem to find were he mentioned northern Nigeria in his post coz what I saw him mentioned is state governments. Guess u are actually the one sentimentizing it for reasons known to u

Oga calm down!

let me ask you, Sokoto na for west e locate
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by auntysimbiat(f): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2017
too bad
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by muller101(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2017
There is no essence of going to school in this country
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by IdeyFindWife: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2017
thorpido:

They'd always felt less need for education due to their rural ways of spartan living plus they still have the pseudo-intellectual framework of the infernal Arabic education they inherited from backward Sudan and co, deceiving dem that they're have options. They forget that even their Arabian gods and Emirate princes all live super-comfortable jet-set lives powered by First World Tech, education and innovation.

They are suckers. They've been taken for the ride of a lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by KellyR: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2017
grin
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by judchuks20(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by nonxo007(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:

I am not OK with the pix

Having said that

My brother you can barely see such in the wester, southern or eastern part of Nigeria, its only in the north that this is a normal thing, and your so called northern leaders children are all overseas having the best of education so they can continue to brain wash you after their father is done...the soonest you open your eye the better for you..
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by NLProblemChild(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Why would I cry?
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by BanevsJoker(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Kagarko:

Please, when something is your right, do not use the word "assistance". It is not a favour.
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by rxgodwin(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Make me cry for what? No be naija again

They even got a space to seat on the floor.

Come try SE101 or MPH4 hall in my school those days. You cant even see a space to stand for lectures.

Naija leaders I hail.
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Despite the north control most of what happen in nigeria, there leaders can't just help there own people. There leaders are just illiterates, they don't know the joy for you to see the people you govern progressing.
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by greencard: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Poverty is bad ..but ignorance is worse

Most northerners prefer govt sponsored hajj to quality education for their wards.. Hence the govt of the day just have to do what they have to do to garner love and support from her populace. That's just the bitter truth

Before u quote me and start saying things that start with T and end with H ..pls know that I've stayed long in the North and that's just the trend in many northern localities .

The "Northern youths" would have used their energy for courses as this to emancipate their people from mental slavery . But....u know the rest
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by dreamwords: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2017
At least they are under a roof
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by Tobilastik(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2017
saw a new pon'zi_like website yesterday

www.jollyincome.com

who has tested it, and who can vouch for the site here?
Re: See What SS2 Students Were Spotted Doing In Sokoto That Will Make U Cry(pics by rusher14: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
The school no get name?

Where in Sokoto?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Schooled In France Trend / Nigeria Reintroduces History In Schools From 2018/2019 Academic Session / The Science Of Learning: How To Study, Understand, And Remember All You Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.