Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,084 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

How To Find And Stop Active Services On Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Find And Stop Active Services On Your Phone (312 Views)

UBA Launches "Leo" Services On Apple Business Chat / Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore / [most See]how To Cancel And Stop All MTN Subscriptions Deducting Your Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find And Stop Active Services On Your Phone by cherrypee7: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2017
First let me explain what active services are.
Active Services are those service network providers use to deduct airtime from your phone.The annoying thing is that, you are not aware of most of these services; they just deduct your airtime whenever you have credited or recharge.
I also have suffered heavily from this especially on MTN until I found a solution which am about to share with you.
please this tip is only for those who don't

continue from site...
How To Find And Stop Active Services On Your Phone - Phone Tech Villa http://phonetechvilla..com/2017/08/how-to-find-and-stop-active-services-on.html

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Cards On A Flat Rate / Several Web Applications You Can Own And Make Money From / How To Record Gameplay On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.