Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic (31593 Views)

Accident Caused By Oil Spillage From A Bus Kills 3 In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Driver Crashes Into A Residential Building After Accident Caused By Insect. Pics / Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by SenatorM(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
DjAndroid:
Anambra again? Something is wrong somewhere.
Power of Media
that is what is wrong somewhere, all eyes on Anambra, all these are propaganda.

You want to tell me that its only in Anambra that accident happened through out this week
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by dakeskese(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2017

I would have screamed: "Such an avoidable death"

But then...

I remember Fate has a lot to play in our existence.

RIP to these ones. They ve unfortunately come to the end of their role-playing on earth.
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by ProWalker: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
How come plantains no burn?
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:
Chai Chai Chai, Ogini? Yorubaa let go of this wicked, evil country you are holding for selfish reasons so that we can go and plan our lives; build good roads, provide jobs for our people, enforce traffic laws and have sane society like we see around the world. Yorubaas...how many more deaths do you want to see? God...

u r sooo stuuupid, I wonder how u figure around to use d internet ...

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Mac2016(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Anytime i say Afonjas are the most wicked people on Earth, some stupid Animals will start calling me a Tribalist. Now this stupid Afonja has clearly proved it.

Shameless Ritualists!!
Your ignorance could only transcend itself...

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by MadCow1: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
I'm inclined to believe that it was as a result of bad roads and not overload. The condition of Eastern roads is enough for agitation.
May their souls rest in peace. Amen

What road in Ihiala or Anambra is that bad?

Abeg talk the one wey be true. Federal road like the Enugu Onitsha road is definitely bad but not Ihiala or any road within Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by diegwu01: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is Horrific!!

The Sector commander of FRSC should be arrested along with all the policemen along that road.
Their inefficiency gave this evil driver the nerves to overload his vehicle and ply that route without fear
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
ProWalker:
How come plantains no burn?
if na Bible dem for say na miracle...

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by ProWalker: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:
Chai Chai Chai, Ogini? Yorubaa let go of this wicked, evil country you are holding for selfish reasons so that we can go and plan our lives; build good roads, provide jobs for our people, enforce traffic laws and have sane society like we see around the world. Yorubaas...how many more deaths do you want to see? God...

The thing that wrote this would also call himself a human being? Yoruba tied your destiny..Yoruba people must be very strong.

4 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by SenatorM(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIP to the Death
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by WORDSENSEI: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
I'm inclined to believe that it was as a result of bad roads and not overload. The condition of Eastern roads is enough for agitation.

I thought your son, Jonathan AZIKIWE carried out marvellous projects in the East, hence the blind support. He was in power for 6years with your people in key positions.
Now, everyone else is convinced that the agitation is as a result of hatred for the man in power, because he's a Fulani.
May Chukwu Abiama judge all of you, especially that albino.
FOH.

7 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by ProWalker: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

if na Bible dem for say na miracle...

That would have make more headlines than the burnt bodies those idiots were snapping to post on SM.
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by ProWalker: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

I thought your son, Jonathan AZIKIWE carried out marvellous projects in the East, hence the blind support. He was in power for 6years with your people in key positions.
Now, everyone else is convinced that the agitation is as a result of hatred for the man in power, because he's a Fulani.
FOH.

It has always been, and will always be.

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by SenatorM(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
You see the Reason why there shouldn't be an Election in Anambra.

Bad Road, Most of the Federal Roads are Bad, Sometimes I don't blame IPOB and their agitation
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by ngwaba(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
cry
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by classicfrank4u(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
people of anambra u need to appease the god's grin
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
ProWalker:

That would have make more headlines than the burnt bodies those idiots were snapping to post on SM.

religion dong blind us from the most important things of life
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by eigboka: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
We are in God's hand
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by diegwu01: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Meanwhile, i doff my hat for this spelling of "ACEDET" grin grin grin grin
you must be a typical Nigerian to understand what my bros wrote here

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Nairajp2: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
I weep for my country
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by ProWalker: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
classicfrank4u:
people of anambra u need to appease the god's grin

They should simply forbade Nnamdi Kanu from stepping into their state. Any time he comes, it's always blood and sorrow in his path.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Baroba(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Terrible, what a horrible way to go, my heart goes out to there loved ones.. May there soul rest in peace.. cry
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Okoyiboz3: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Biafrans said GEJ fixed all the roads in the SE. Now, these same roads are killing Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Siscooh: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jesus Christ, please have mercy on us
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by gawu1: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
And those conditions were not there to warrant agitation when ''our son'' Jonathan was the president just 2 yrs ago.
It's with this type of your reasoning that makes others see your agitation as bounded with hatred and political motive.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by IgedeBushBoy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
And frsc will be smiling at them as they speed by, thereby allowing some greedy driver and motor boy's pernchant for more and more money to send the poor passengers to their early grave. Corruption finishing this country angry

RIP to the dead cry
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Be careful this Month of August, there will be so much deaths and blood sheds between today and the end of the Month, it is a global crisis of epic proportion. Mercury is in retrograde, people need to thread carefully.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
cool cool cool cool cool
May that which seems cool to you befall your family amen
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Siscooh: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Biafrans said GEJ fixed all the roads in the SE. Now, these same roads are killing Igbos.

You can not be using Politics when bad things happen .Mind you, they didn't bargain for this and never knew their day. Don't talk tall. Fear God. Mind you I am not IPod or whatever
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
gawu1:

And those conditions were not there to warrant agitation when ''our son'' Jonathan was the president just 2 yrs ago.
It's with this type of your reasoning that makes others see your agitation as bounded with hatred and political motive.
You must be silly for bringing politics into this thread
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by DayviidHymseef: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anambra again!!! Mehn! This is getting out of hand. It is that nemesis has caught up with this state or what. The mortality rate is Anambra keeps increasing by the day. It was that catholic church issue yesterday and today it's accident issue, and it didn't even happen without taking souls. Sudden death shall not befall me or any nairalander IJN! Amen!
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Kokaine(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
peace mass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office / Husband, Wife And Their Car Fell Into A Huge Gully On Their Way To Edo (Photos) / Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.