Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic (31597 Views)

Accident Caused By Oil Spillage From A Bus Kills 3 In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Driver Crashes Into A Residential Building After Accident Caused By Insect. Pics / Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by olureignforever: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:
Chai Chai Chai, Ogini? Yorubaa let go of this wicked, evil country you are holding for selfish reasons so that we can go and plan our lives; build good roads, provide jobs for our people, enforce traffic laws and have sane society like we see around the world. Yorubaas...how many more deaths do you want to see? God...
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by GoldNiagara(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
I'm inclined to believe that it was as a result of bad roads and not overload. The condition of Eastern roads is enough for agitation.
May their souls rest in peace. Amen

So it was bad road, that made the driver carry over load abi, you know if the driver had carried regular load, the life of those that constituted the over load would have been saved that is if the accident happened.

You guys don't always take responsibility for your wrong,it must always be some one else.

This is a needless carnage, rip to the dead.
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by stevenson4realy: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
God Have mercy on ur children
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Zico5(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:
Chai Chai Chai, Ogini? Yorubaa let go of this wicked, evil country you are holding for selfish reasons so that we can go and plan our lives; build good roads, provide jobs for our people, enforce traffic laws and have sane society like we see around the world. Yorubaas...how many more deaths do you want to see? God...
Its greed that's worrying u. How many road did ur hero built in that desert u called Biafra that u are ranting like a rabbit. U better find something to do or call ur people that looted us dry to help u out. Stupid idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Zico5:
[s]
Its greed that's worrying u. How many road did ur hero built in that desert u called Biafra that u are ranting like a rabbit. U better find something to do or call ur people that looted us dry to help u out. Stupid idiot.[/s]

Murderer afonja...blood suckers

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:

I'll say you are retarded in reasoning for this comment.

Who is holding you from going to where ever you are going... and what's the possibility of you having an egalitarian society when they finally let you go... Be mindful of what you say.. your opinion does'nt count.

How many of your hustling brothers in the west are clamouring for biafra, how many biafra protest have you heard of in the west.? your Igbo brothers here have job doing ,... go get a life bro....

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Is Accidents now everyday in Nigeria?? God please help this country
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by gawu1: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You must be silly for bringing politics into this thread
You are accusing me of bringing politic into the thread. Did you read the guy I mentioned or you just chosed to accused me blindly?
I remain adamant. I stand by what I said, if it hurt you lagoon option is still open.
I guess hypocrisy is in your lineage.
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by eflintsone(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
I'm inclined to believe that it was as a result of bad roads and not overload. The condition of Eastern roads is enough for agitation.
May their souls rest in peace. Amen
oga na overloading cause am... bad road juz to pour blames on govt...nd even if its bad road d commuters clearly see hw bad d road is and they still overload der vehincles

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by ProWalker: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
=Overload.
=Expired tires on hot afternoon
=Pot-holes filled road
=Motor coming with speed ran into deep pot hole
=Tire burst
=Yeye driver match on brakes suddenly
=Motor somersault
=Catches fires
=Dead passengers.
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by hatchy(f): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
What is happening in Anambra these days calls for sober reflection.

Anambra,Ogun and Kenya are now competing in bad news.

Nnamdi Cownu and his Ipob miscreants will soon add to their wahala,just watch out.

God have mercy on your people.

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
I wanted to shout blood of Jesus, but I remembered Jesus left Nigeria long time ago... Buhari is will never be well with you, you will die a very horrible lonely slow painful dead .
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by shegie(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
rip to the dead...................dis anambra state need deliverance
Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by akigbemaru: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
chie8:
  According to the story shared by Sunday Charles,a terrible accident happened yesterday in Ihiala,Anambra state.Many people were burnt to death.Below is what he wrote....

'An acedet that just happen this morning at anambra a place called ihiala.a motor carri over load'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/many-burnt-to-death-in-terrible.html?m=1

Re: Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic by Oyindidi(f): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
R.I.P to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband, Wife And Their Car Fell Into A Huge Gully On Their Way To Edo (Photos) / Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office / Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.