Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigeria Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Education (377 Views)

Interswitch Spak Science Competition To Resuscitate Nigeria’s Education System / 4 New Universities To Be Established In Nigeria - Education Minister Announces / The Benefits Of Public Private Partnership (ppp) In Nigeria’s Education Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Education by nafama(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2017
WHAT I WILL DO IF I BECOME THE PRESIDENT
Here is what I will do if become the president;
1) EDUCATION; education will be my first advocacy, looking at what is going on in the education is not something encouraging and it daters the future of the youth. It makes the youth loose hope in education.
If am not mistaken is only in Nigeria that the issue of strike is as popular as the CCN, I wouldn’t blame the university body for taking any action I will rather blame the government for not putting education first in its priority. It’s a shame on Nigeria as a whole to not know the value of education even at this stage. Am just 18 years old but I will stand in front of the whole world and tell them my country Nigeria which I am proud of doesn’t know the value of education and for that I will be contesting for the presidency and here are the changes I will make;
1) I will make sure education comes first in my agenda
2) I will invest more on education because I know the value
3) I will make sure there is nothing like strike in the history of my government
4) I will change some policies in the government to favour education
5) I will make the best brains gets what they work for both fame just like the football world they earn what they worked for.
6) I will set up an association just like FIFA for the best and talented brains to come together, compete and the best gets a world award just like the ballon d’ore.
The world is growing if the government can’t give us education and empower the skilled and talented youths then, we will wake up one day and find out that we are lost in the world of our own.
Please am begging the federal government to consider ASUU and let students get back to school don’t let us the youths to be lingering in the street like people without a responsible government.

(1) (Reply)

National Industrial Court Orders LASPOTECH To Suspend Strike Action / Toyota Corolla S 2004 Model Sell Rate Of N700,000 / 7 Things Nigerian Students Can Do While ASUU Is On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.