Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo (2084 Views)

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by Franklin462(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
The man looks more happy than Adam lolz

1 Share

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
NA SO undecided
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by madridguy(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin even Adam and eve self go fear fear.

1 Like

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by flexyfit(f): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
What's this one...mtchew...not creative...

2 Likes

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by madridguy(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Lie say you no laugh grin grin

flexyfit:
What's this one...mtchew...not creative...
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Perfect picture you said, I was expecting to see them in a garden not behind cemented wall.

Congrats to them anyway, I wish them happy marital life.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by sarrki(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Africans are the real definition of modern day Babylonians
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by hayboss: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2017
End time couple cry
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by ammyluv2002(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
Why the man dey shine eye? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by Nbote(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
Wen are we going to stop embarassing ourselves abeg

3 Likes

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2017
When a psychiatric hospital decides to use members for photo shoot grin grin grin

This is a rare picture of Adam and Eve after eating Agbalumo Apple grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by Evablizin(f): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Palm wine belle
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by subtlemee(f): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Na so Adam's legs been small?
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by czarina(f): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
That belle is a no no.... Would get in the way of c0itus... NwaAmaikpe hope your own is not like that undecided

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by ogbright: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
when you thought you ha e seen it all. grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by Cuddlebugie(f): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Crazy people don't die, they multiply

1 Like

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
She looks trim and fit but he has a beer gut. Seemingly contradicting physical features. Then again, they compliment themselves mentally - they are both senseless.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oh gosh! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by czarina(f): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
She looks trim and fit but he has a beer gut. Seemingly contradicting physical features. Then again, they compliment themselves mentally - they are both senseless.
that was harsh cry
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2017
czarina:
that was harsh cry

Sometimes one has to skip the niceties and hit folks with the home truth. smiley

1 Like

Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by SirMichael1: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
czarina:
that was harsh cry

I don't really think you know that guy. He's wicked! cheesy Don't cross paths with him for the sake of your ego. He shatters it. Every last bit of it. smiley
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by czarina(f): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
SirMichael1:

I don't really think you know that guy. He's wicked! cheesy Don't cross paths with him for the sake of your ego. He shatters them. Every last bit of them smiley
The king of e-pumelling abi? It takes alotta intelligence to do that tho, when it's done with legit reasons that is, just took a look at your posts, seems you share same passion for pummelling online... And I like me some e-pumellers wink Following both of you ASAP shocked
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by Truckpusher(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
This guy looks sick angry
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by AuroraB(f): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
The male there looks like a freak lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Is that Apostle Suleiman?
Re: Couple Recreates A Perfect Picture Of Adam And Eve In Pre-wedding Photo by oweniwe(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Why den no go snap for inside forest? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Advice On Which Chest Freezer To Buy. This Is My Budget & Specs / My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.