Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,355 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. (2502 Views)

US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by kayjee101: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Hello Doctors in the house, I solemnly need your help.
I developed malaria and so, I went and bought Amatem[6 caplets/card] and ciprofloxacin[14 caplets/card]. This happened on Friday[11th aug] morning
The ciprofloxacin which is believed to treat my typhoid is making my life miserable. I have started experiencing some of the side-effects I saw online like a severe pain in my teddon, diarrhea, high temperature¿ and pain in my brain like it is being sutured while I am conscious. After taking the 7th caplet on Monday[yesterday] morning, I stopped taking it because of its severe turmoil, besides, I have rounded off the anti-malaria drug.
1. My question is, did I err by not finishing the whole caplets?
2. Whenever I am outside, my sight tends to be blur, what can probably be the cause?

I still feel the pain in my teddon and diarrhea but the headache has stopped.
Thanks for your attention.
Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by Ofemmanu1: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2017
You've bought a fake cypro
Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by zainabfidelity(f): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
It may be a fake, try and get d correct product. Try ceptrazone inj. Amoxcline. Tb
Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by kayjee101: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
No, it's not fake. I confirmed it from Nafdac after I sent the code typed on the pack to a certain shortcode.
Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by Cheny(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Well,next time try and do a culture & sensitivity test when treating typhoid, so u can take the particular antibiotic drug suitable for you. As for the reactions to ciprotab,it's a very strong antibiotic and so sometimes u expect such. But not completing the dose is a disadvantage to you as d pathogens will off course become resistant to it. But if u are allergic to it as per complications that show up after intake,then discontinue and look for alternatives after proper assessment and consultation. Pls,don't self-medicate.
Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by kayjee101: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Cheny:
Well,next time try and do a culture & sensitivity test when treating typhoid, so u can take the particular antibiotic drug suitable for you. As for the reactions to ciprotab,it's a very strong antibiotic and so sometimes u expect such. But not completing the dose is a disadvantage to you as d pathogens will off course become resistant to it. But if u are allergic to it as per complications that show up after intake,then discontinue and look for alternatives after proper assessment and consultation. Pls,don't self-medicate.
thanks
Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by Droleo1: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why are you taking ciprofloxacin for malaria that was not even confirmed?
Stop self medication.

Dr Leonard
Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by Partteen: 1:10am On Aug 16, 2017
I will continue to advocate the fact that these synthetic drugs are injurious to health. Taken natural supplements for malaria and got my healing.
Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by Partteen: 1:11am On Aug 16, 2017
I will continue to advocate the fact that these synthetic drugs are injurious to health. Taken natural supplements for malaria and got my healing. Natural antibiotics like bee pro polis, garlic thyme will solve these issues easily without these reactions. For more info contact me on 08051380308.
Thank you
Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by shilz(f): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
When you notice you are reacting to a drug, you should stop it immediately.
Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by Jman06(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Who diagnosed you of typhoid and malaria in the first place? Did you do any tests before using the drugs? How did you know that the symptoms you now experience are due to the cipro and not due to some other pathological conditions?

Nigerians can play ludo with their lives sha. In the developed world, even doctors get treated by other doctors when they fall sick, but in Nigeria everybody dey form ''I sabi''.

Op, pls always try to see a healthcare professional when you feel sick.They are there on oath to serve you. You will be saving yourself from untimely death if you stop trying to do it yourself.
Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by beryour(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
kayjee101:
Hello Doctors in the house, I solemnly need your help.
I developed malaria and so, I went and bought Amatem[6 caplets/card] and ciprofloxacin[14 caplets/card]. This happened on Friday[11th aug] morning
The ciprofloxacin which is believed to treat my typhoid is making my life miserable. I have started experiencing some of the side-effects I saw online like a severe pain in my teddon, diarrhea, high temperature¿ and pain in my brain like it is being sutured while I am conscious. After taking the 7th caplet on Monday[yesterday] morning, I stopped taking it because of its severe turmoil, besides, I have rounded off the anti-malaria drug.
1. My question is, did I err by not finishing the whole caplets?
2. Whenever I am outside, my sight tends to be blur, what can probably be the cause?

I still feel the pain in my teddon and diarrhea but the headache has stopped.
Thanks for your attention.

Re: Help Me, Ciprofloxacin Is Trying To Kill Me. by kayjee101: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for your concern.
I have gone to see a doctor like someone advised.
beryour:
I would advice you stop those medications immediately and make us of Barley Grass products. They are products of Philippines and all 'certified organic' Some of the products include Pure barley Juice, Barley vegetable capsule, Barley green tea lemon and Barley fusion coffee. It is new in Nigeria but testimonies are going round already. I have included some pictures, check the fb link for more info: https://web.facebook.com/santepurebarleynaija/ also call/whatsapp 08098113883
Barley cures all mini and major illness and also correct errors in the system due to wrong medications.
Also please do more research online about Barley.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sweatcoin Legit? How To Earn Up To $100 Free With Sweatcoin / I Am An Accredited Supplier Of All Kedi Products In Abuja / 3 Secrets To Have Flat Tummy In 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.