Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Is Sweatcoin Legit? How To Earn Up To $100 Free With Sweatcoin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Sweatcoin Legit? How To Earn Up To $100 Free With Sweatcoin (2484 Views)

Hippolite Amadi Wins $100,000 Prize For Work In Keeping Newborns Alive / Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 / Man Who Discovers 'Cure' To Coronavirus Needs $100,000 (N36.7m) (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Sweatcoin Legit? How To Earn Up To $100 Free With Sweatcoin by Wizmike111(m): 3:09am On Apr 25, 2022
If you've been wondering how Sweatcoin works (and how they make money), what a “sweatcoin” even is, whether or not this app is worth using, and more, today is the day my friend. I am here to answer all your questions.

What is Sweatcoin?
Sweatcoin is an app that rewards you for walking. In exchange for your steps, you earn Sweatcoins, which can be redeemed for products, cash, and more.

Where is Sweatcoin Available? Who Can Participate?
Age requirement: 13 years old.
Country requirements: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
Device requirements: Android, iOS
Payout requirements: Varies depending on chosen payout option.

How Does Sweatcoin Work?
✍️Sign up here � https://sweatco.in/i/wisdommichael10868918128
� Install the app.
�‍♀️ Go for a walk or run.
� Earn Sweatcoins for each step that you take.
� Spend your Sweatcoins to buy stuff online!

Step by Step Guide On How To Withdraw Sweatcoins Easily
Read and follow this trend to get all the information you want on Sweatcoin withdrawal. https://www.nairaland.com/7094800/how-withdraw-sweatcoin-money-paypal

If you're yet to register, use this link to join now https://sweatco.in/i/wisdommichael10868918128

Re: Is Sweatcoin Legit? How To Earn Up To $100 Free With Sweatcoin by sapeleboi(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Pls those it ship goods to Nigeria b cos have bought so many goods online but I didn't see ship to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? / Internal Lump Around My Navel / Fat Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.