Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Help With Answering A Short Questionnaire. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With Answering A Short Questionnaire. (338 Views)

Help: How Do I Score A Yes Or No Questionnaire On Excel / Help In Answering A Short Questionnaire / Online Survey (questionnaire) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Answering A Short Questionnaire. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kindly help with a friend's questionnaire. Are you a student that will one day do your own project too? Have you done academic project at one time or the other in your life or you don't even fall into any of the two categories. Kindly spare few minutes to help someone fill a short research questionnaire on topics related to social media. You are blessed as you do this and provide accurate information just the way you see it. Thank you.
Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4I0gWHb6MXJrjGl0ZPkdbwVeJ1WHqKEmPplexoo57G9sNcw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Help With Answering A Short Questionnaire. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
The link is not opening.
Re: Help With Answering A Short Questionnaire. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
The link is not opening.
Thank you so much for the observation. Please try this:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4I0gWHb6MXJrjGl0ZPkdbwVeJ1WHqKEmPplexoo57G9sNcw/viewform?usp=sf_link

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Govt Bans Automatic Promotion In Public Schools / LASU Announces Screening Exercise To Admit Only First Choice Candidates / Unilorin Post-utme Pre-admission Screening Registration Instructions Full Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.