Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) (51204 Views)

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) / Peter Obi: Fr. Mbaka’s Supporters Attack Catholic Bishops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Charly Boy is a big disappointment. Why did he run? He should have stood his ground so that those almajiris will baptize him with "one Nigeria". Talk is cheap.

Asari Dokubo and Nnamdi Kanu will be laughing their behinds off right now.

\

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Kazim88: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
cstr1000:

She is right actually. Antagonizing buhari is what will get igbos in the north in danger.
Some people are already calling it a tribal IPOB attack against buhari regardless of the fact that charly boy is more of a Nigerian patriot than buhari will ever be.
Please and please, nobody of igbo extraction should protest against buhari. If you don't like him, vote against him.
If he wins, hustle and get yourself out of Nigeria or hope for the best.

boy, you are so naive and ignorant.... This Animals up North would always attack or try to attack Igbos.... the always look for Excuses... They could even blame Kaduna Nzogwu coup....

Stop panting about.... That is their nature... TERORISM flows in them.

Southerners need to be on guard 24/7... Nigeria is failed state.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by guru03(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dpleaser:

I think people will notice u more if u can add verifiable reference to your claims, nairalanders ain't fool n I'm sure u know too.

Its only foolish people like you who are irrational and not able dig dip into the violence that had been happening.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by hakimi1974(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
cstr1000:

Most powerful man in africa?
You illiterate. Nigeria is not even in the top 5 most powerful countries in africa.
nna men, some children self nah wah for them. read and comprehend they won't, they will just use their itchy fingers to type nonsense. make i go car talk section where men dey.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Leez(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
cstr1000:

The less said about the bolded the better.
Don't include them in any political or moral calculations if you don't want to be surprised.
chai lolz
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by justinoid(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by 2016easy2017: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
when this charlie old-man sang 1990, u would think he hates corruption, but his love for jonathan govt shows his true self
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Humbledtoexcel: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
dahaz:
We all can see who is sponsoring charly boy's protest and his agenda. You take your protest to the heart of buhari's support base and you expect them to welcome you with flowers.

Are you serious So this is the democracy? Physically fight the opposition? We should all be O-yes members? Swallow every nonsense in this Country? #SMH#
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by ameri9ja: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Don't let them intimidate u Charlie, the masses are with you!
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Usmaniaaa: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
elvischukie:
dis country is a Zoo..
and wat breed of monkey ar u inside the zoo..
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by olayanju22(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
elvischukie:
dis country is a Zoo..
Hope your father does not live there,else I may call him a beast.....
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Imagine human being throwing stones and other very armful objects on peaceful proteaters!! Am very sorry to say this but most of those nethern youths behave very much lile the animals they breed( cows and goats) precisely
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
The first time I heard of Pro government protesters attacking anti government protesters was during GEJ. During the Oduah Gate scandal, Dino Melaye led Anti corruption network group in a protest rally, another pro government group came and attacked them, police also arrested Dino while his group was attacked. Dino is now a Senator I know he can never forget the incident. Later in the government, there was always pro government group attacking any anti government rally. It happened several times in Abuja, OPC held Lagos hostage for hours for Jonathan before election.

I condemn the attack on Charlie Boy. It is uncivilised & barbaric but it is also a warning to Kanu to forget his visit to Kaduna. Wuse market has the high population of traders who could have been useful to Charlie Boy but they know they are on strange land even if they control 80% of the asset in Abuja they don't own the land and Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal sensitive issue particularly in the North.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by PStacks(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
myproperty:
you seem not to know the meaning of freedom of expression. You are talking about someone else antecedents what about yours.
#your mumu never do it continues

freedom of expression doesnt involve madness.

u can swing ur hands as much as u can but when u swing it to hit someones face, dat is nomorwe freedom.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by SlayerForever: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ngokafor:
Charly boy the anti-Biafran charlatan is simply iddiotic who cant see beyond his ring-strung nostrils never chi chumtin..It is acts like these that can harm Igbos in the north sef not Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB strategy..but foolish anti-IPOB Igbos will never see that

i expect Charly boy to head to Sokoto,Zamfara e.t.c for his next 'anti-buhari' protest.

Silly people.

Chukwu gozie gi.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
olayanju22:
Hope your father does not live there,else I may call him a beast.....
and who the hel are u to mention my father..seems u lack manners,dnt time 4 retarded entities.....
go play with d dogs
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Usmaniaaa:
and wat breed of monkey ar u inside the zoo..
social media is not a place u come nd type rubbish..
make yourself useful
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by myproperty(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2017
PStacks:

freedom of expression doesnt involve madness.

u can swing ur hands as much as u can but when u swing it to hit someones face, dat is nomorwe freedom.
Thank God you know what madness means. Who is mad among the two groups, is it the one that is peaceful or the one that attacks the peaceful.
Re: Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) by PStacks(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2017
myproperty:
Thank God you know what madness means. Who is mad among the two groups, is it the one that is peaceful or the one that attacks the peaceful.

it depends on what to you term peace.

the market was hitherto peaceful.. charly boy went to disturb the peace of the market with his madness and the one time peaceful market stood up to fight the madness disturbing their peace.

the police should arrest charly boy for going to disturb the peace of the market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] / Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.