Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari (39222 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / Policeman Breaks Driver’s Hand For Resisting Extortion At Wuse Market, Abuja / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by OritaIbadan: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sagay212:
Omo this is testing testing ooo. Lol...what is kanu waiting for? He should release his ogbunigwe ballistic warriors so that they can teach abok.i youths some ogbunigwenistic lesson. Kikikikiki
What is the different between you and Nnamdi Kanu, Kanu is tribalistic and incite violent, you are tribalistic and celeberate voilent you are bird of the same feather

3 Likes

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
I've been telling people around me that the spirits that caused the civil war nigeria fought 50yrs ago are rearing their ugly heads again,and we are sleep walking into another civil war.
do you know this war can be avoided by just a 15 to 30 min speech by the president?
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Bizibi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
I nor believe this story, nor be every story em dey believe
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Sagay212: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
OritaIbadan:

What is the different between you and Nnamdi Kanu, Kanu is tribalistic and incite violent, you are tribalistic and celeberate voilent you are bird of the same feather

I have a job and kanu doesn't. Kanu is a scammer and I am not. Kanu is tribalistic and incites violence, I just make fun of his stupidity and that of his ipod criminal followers.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by blaqoracle: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Point of correction.......abuja is not ''that North'' in the sense of it. Abuja is GEJ Base anytime. Igbos are by far the majority in almost all the area councils. Buhari has the security apparatus to support any number of Almajiris from Nasarawa and Suleija.
even the Igbo's are majority in China.

10 Likes

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by ofai: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sagay212:

I have a job and kanu doesn't. Kanu is a scammer and I am not. Kanu is tribalistic and incites violence, I just make fun of his stupidity and that of his ipod criminal followers.

That weed is really hard on you
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hassan080196:

Keep fooling yourself o... why did GEJ failed to win Abuja during last election ?

Google is ya fiend.....use it. Am not Ibo. Igbo are only next to gbagyi in politics of Abuja. But in population.....they are the people.

Don't sit in Kano there and write what u don't know. It's just act of respect that u give the gbagi the chance to lead just like Lagos.
Igbo runs nearly all the businesses in FCT apart from Zone 4 black market for Forex solely run by Hausafulanis.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by jamislaw(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
blaqoracle:
even the Igbo's are majority in China.
lol, the IBO's forget to know that PDP is the northern party before the advent of APC.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by holyghost(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
MasterChen:

Hausa youths vs Abiama development FC.

Alamu where is my popcorn

Thanks you just reminded me I bought some popcorn am off to fetch them thanks

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Sagay212: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
ofai:

That weed is really hard on you

Lol.. are you one of the ogbunigwe ballistic warriors? Why my comment dey pepper you for body?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by ofai: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sagay212:

Lol.. are you one of the ogbunigwe ballistic warriors? Why my comment dey pepper you for body?

Pepper? Lol,...You are a clown
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Sagay212: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
ofai:

Pepper? Lol,...You are a clown

A clown just like kanu the king of ipod pigs.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by ofai: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sagay212:

A clown just like kanu the king of ipod pigs.

I wish I had time for your comedy....
But I don't. Sorry eh....
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by 2016easy2017: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
charlie should be arrested immediately
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by ApexPredator: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
So the zoo primates have turned their backs on Charlie boy, whom by the way, is one of the most outspoken critics of Biafra and IPOB, just because he spoke against their sickly president? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by modsfucker: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Send those abokis to their graves..

Rubbish creatures living among men

You fortunately you would die before any of the Northerners kicks the bucket, rubbish fake jew.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by pedi(m): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
ayya,i just day pity sarrki and madridguy,all of them are sick very soon you will not see any of them on NL egain they will be on suck bed just as there master rubish.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by 2016easy2017: 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
freebrowsingtime:
Personally, Charly BOY should calm down,
Hausa craving for wars are poor,
Igbo's 80% craving for Biafra are jobless,

WHEREAS he has the money to f**king move his family from here to any country in the world within minutes, when hell break loose in Nigeria. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sir, Weldone, Go and sit down, you've done well. You've shown us our Mumu, rest and enjoy your Family, this country is not dying for.
he is illuminati. they drink blood, so he want blood of ethnic war for his master, the devil. the one george w bush supplied is finished
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Abagworo(m): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Penalty82:

Charly boy is an Igbo man who has criticised IPOB, and he's not in surport of IPOB which you know. His protest is that pmb should resume or resign. How can you blame IPOB for his wuse protest?. Pls try and wake up by 04:00am tomorrow, sit down and ask yourself some questions.

Charly boy is a pro-PDP man and covert IPOB supporter. Why did he insult Governor Okorocha prior to 2015 elections and rode GEJ on Okada? The sooner they realize Buhari has more diehard supporters than any Nigerian alive the better for them.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by madridguy(m): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Your point?

pedi:
ayya,i just day pity sarrki and madridguy,all of them are sick very soon you will not see any of them on NL egain they will be on suck bed just as there master rubish.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos caused all this

Why the need for the demonstration in pmb core supporters area

One thing they failed to realize is pmb has cult of followers in the north

Whether he performs or not

They see everything as sabotage to discredit him

Sarrki, you are a shameless hypocrite. Is Charlie boy ipob? Has he not come under heavy criticism because of his support for one Nigeria? Ourmumudondo na ipob now, abi? You have an evil mind. angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Odingo1: 12:21am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos creating problem everywhere
You hate Igbos and wish them evil,but that evil will fall on you first
Is it not charlie boy and your fellow Yoruba man that is coordinating and doing our mumu don do protest, you know very well that charlie boy is an IPOB enemy and he is fighting for one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Basalt(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos caused all this

Why the need for the demonstration in pmb core supporters area

One thing they failed to realize is pmb has cult of followers in the north

Whether he performs or not

They see everything as sabotage to discredit him

Are you sure you are really mentally alright?
Because the way you reason on nairaland is actually pathetic

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by iammolise(m): 12:39am On Aug 16, 2017
What is all these fracas for crying out loud!!!!!... What's remaining is people going to people's homes to beat whomsoever opposes their political idols/party. Esp all these pro buhari pple, they just behave irrationally stupid.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by zodd(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2017
all this our naija politics dey tire me...
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by AnanseK(m): 12:43am On Aug 16, 2017
Nightwolf1:
Buhari's goons and BMC miscreants are natural maker of trouble. those cretins have no business attacking protesters who demanded the right thing be done.

It's a pity sharing same nation with animals. As for charly boy, he shud have known in the nick of time animals don't reason like humans.

So charly boy is more human than others ? cheesy
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Lothario(m): 12:43am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by oyienootieno: 12:55am On Aug 16, 2017
How can a confused lunatic like Chaly boy lead a protest Comon guys where do you leave your senses.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by Markfemi2: 1:23am On Aug 16, 2017
I urge my Igbo people to stay calm
But I'm sure if it's Yoruba and Hausa now you will here all manner of insults from ipod youths
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by sapele914(m): 2:30am On Aug 16, 2017
madridguy:
This is bad for our democracy.
No these is what democracy is about,crazy demonstration,demonstration of craze. Thanks to Baba for educating us decades ago.
Re: Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari by sapele914(m): 2:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Cinkq:
I've been telling people around me that the spirits that caused the civil war nigeria fought 50yrs ago are rearing their ugly heads again,and we are sleep walking into another civil war.
You must be new to Nigerian politics?nothing will change,you will wait another 50 years you won't see war,only rumors of war perpetrated by the media to spread fake news to remain relevant,advocates of the devil, let's just say the rhetoric is excessive freedom of speech given to ill mannered people not yet ready to free their minds scientifically ,

And any form of force or break down of civil obedience threatening the unity of Nigeria,the Military will quell it immediately as mandated under the Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / Heavy Gunshots In Lekki 1 As Police Battles With Armed Robbers! / 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.