Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (66431 Views)

12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics / Cherubim And Seraphim Church Set On Fire In Kaduna Over Death Man / Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Islie: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Posted By: Kunle AKINRINADE,

ALL hell was let loose on Sunday January 14, 2018 as hoodlums unleashed terror on residents of Ipaja, a Lagos suburb, during a fracas at an event organised by a white garment church.

The pandemonium broke out between 7pm and 9.30 pm, following a fight between some youths during a ceremony organised by Fogofoluwa Cherubim and Seraphim Church on Gbadamosi Close, Pako area of Baruwa, Ipaja.

Witnesses disclosed that the church was celebrating one of their members who had just returned from trance, when a disagreement between two youths over a girl led to a scuffle.

One of the youths at the event was said to have attacked a boy for dancing suggestively with his girlfriend.

The altercation led to a fight during which the girl’s boyfriend was brutalised and he left the event only for him to return with over 100 hoodlums. They attacked everyone in sight as people scampered into safety.

Scores of residents were brutalised and stabbed as the warring youths freely used dangerous weapons including cutlass and broken bottles to attack themselves and innocent bystanders.

The hoodlums allegedly moved from house to house, attacking residents and dispossessing them of their valuables.

It took the intervention of men of the Ipaja Police Division to restore normalcy in the neighbourhood, while some of the perpetrators were arrested.

The police were said to have rushed some of the victims to a nearby private hospital where they are still receiving treatment for machete cuts.

It was learnt that some of the perpetrators were arrested and detained at the Ipaja Police Station, but they were later released on bail following the intervention of some community leaders.

One of the victims, Sheriff Aremo, a bricklayer cum commercial motorcycle operator popularly called okada, had barely returned home from a visit to his pastor when the hoodlums swooped on him.

He was stabbed in the head and robbed of N40, 000 while the hoodlums searched his room for valuables.

Recalling his ordeal, Aremo said:”I had just returned from the residence of my pastor around 9.30 pm on my motorbike, when those who were beaten up at the event returned with some hoodlums.

They stormed my residence and beat me to a pulp. They hacked me with machete on several parts of my head. They also stole my handset and stole N40, 000 from my room, money I saved up to start a small business later this year.

“The hoodlums also attacked other people especially those who were taking fresh air outside their homes. We were later brought to the hospital by policemen attached to Ipaja Police Division who arrived the scene to disperse the mob and arrest some of the perpetrators.

“There was a young man like me who was also brutalised and stabbed in the head.

The wound on the man’s head was so deep that two fingers could be slotted into it without being seen at all.”

The 25-year-old native of Abeokuta, Ogun State, claimed he had been abandoned in the hospital as the police has refused to compel the perpetrators to pay for his treatment at the hospital.

“I am one of those brought to this

http://thenationonlineng.net/scores-injured-church-programme-ends-fracas-girlfriend/

4 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Hector09(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
A boy dancing with a girl in a church, sex doll church on the rise

14 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
So because a boy was dancing "suggestively" with your girlfriend, you started fighting?

Is your girlfriend that disloyal and stupid that a "suggestive" dancing will end up snatching her from you?

I don't think even a sex doll can be easily snatched that way except if it is not yours.

Anyway, kudos to the security agents for the timely intervention and movement of victims to relevant health facilities.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by flames007(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
This bloggers sef.opening line like 'all hell was let loose' inside church.

32 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by smulti(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
at an event organised by a white garment church

that one na church

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by jashar(f): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mtsheeww!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

That ikebe must have been worth it...

[img]https://im-01./7vyB.gif[/img]

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by mycare(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Lord have mercy on we youth of this generation.
No reverence for the house of God

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin
For church where Dem dey sing and dance to wo

4 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
The boy that mobilize those hoodlums for reprisal attack should be trace and arrested immediately. Arrest him and the rest will be identified.

6 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
End time girlfriend, end time youths. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by johnstar(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sexdoll cannot do that

Go get yourself a sexdoll asap

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
I don't mean to be biased or prejudiced towards any religion but l knew it would happen in a white garment church...

There is one in my hood and that happens a lot when they have a party related programme..

5 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
All these boys wey never chop belleful wey go dey fight over girlfriend shame!

2 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by muthmayinnah: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
some body will still blame Buhari
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Fighting in a church over a girl. I wonder the kind of message the prophet preaches to them

5 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nigeria is a joke...
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
C&S ....always negative news about them

1 Like

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Just one question - how do you dance with a girl 'suggestively ' in the church ? Is it a club ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kai..... how can you call a Disco Hall a Church op take Time! they got drunk and fought each other..grin

4 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
A lot of Nigerians has finally lost it, even in a holy place of worship.

Na WA o

2 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Quality20(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
that's y they are going to church na. ie to sing, dance and make boyfriends/girlfrnds for hot sex afterwards

3 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Comrsum: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
This Fulani's headsmen. Hmmmmm nawaoo. Fulani's entered church again, buhari continues wear your shoe 2019 is coming, because of girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by IllegalMoney: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
ALL hell was let loose on Sunday January 14, 2018 as hoodlums unleashed terror on residents of Ipaja, a Lagos suburb, during a fracas at an event organised by a white garment church.

The pandemonium broke out between 7pm and 9.30 pm, following a fight between some youths during a ceremony organised by Fogofoluwa Cherubim and Seraphim Church on Gbadamosi Close, Pako area of Baruwa, Ipaja.

cheesy grin grin

Na Cele church

End of discussion

1 Like

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Runaway: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Who find girl go there?

1 Like

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Scholar01: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by itsandi(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
The kind of men that make women run the world...

3 Likes

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Scholar01: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
What kind of fuckery is this undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) / 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.