Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) (38160 Views)

Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo / 36-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old House Help 5 Times (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Edu3Again: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hhhhh
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by waladis(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigeria / Àwọn tán jí rí yà /People that lives in sufferness
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by ApexPredator: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na Dem.
No one deserves this wickedness. Feel sorry for the girl.
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by kobabe(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Chai even pastor
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided undecided

Something Should Be done About Kano State. I thing 70% of Nigerian Pervs just migrated to that state

savage grin
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by edgeP(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
castrate these idiots and offer there cucumbers as sacrifice to appease the gods. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Arewa pedophilia republic grin grin
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Sleyanya1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Something Should Be done About Kano State. I thing 70% of Nigerian Pervs just migrated to that state

Lol...Migrated Or There's probably a Training HQ there.
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by GindoX(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
otabuko:
Chai. Op
Just change to: man rapes daughter. Forces her to commit abortion about 3 times.

Perverts everywhere. How can a man's pr**know even rise for a 14 year old.

Wicked world. God should just come and take back His world.

See u, there is a girl here in ma hood, she is just 14.. Ṣùgbọ́n òun do shio loko.. Mature rates varies
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin shocked grin

I'm not surprised at all.

In the land of the Abokis, sex with even a Carmel is celebrated as an achievement!
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by dangwarmai(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is where Sharia punishment is needed.
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by jegz25(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
mccoy47:
Once it's a pedophile case, we know the perpetrators!
Tueh! angry
even ur pastor dey among...
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
ta4ba3:
Northerners are something else 95% percent of them them are animals including buhari and lie Mohamed and the whole of arewa youth... DSS I'm in my house come and arrest me
When they will come,no call us ooo hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jengem:
age of consent in the north is 5 na

How dare you say that angry

Everybody knows consent in North is shortly after birth, after placenta is cut grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by donspero(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
omo i tire for dis news, mumsy strafe in daugther husband, fada strafe em pikin.
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Sagay212: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
abok.i with him long ekpon after drinnking burantashi and tramadol go dey pursue small girls up and dwon even their own daughter. He needs to be given sharia flogging and slicing of preek.

Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by prospero5(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
jashar:
evils... cheii...
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by akigbemaru: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Angelanest:
The Nigeria Police Force Kano Command has decried the increase in the persistent cases of rape, incest and unnatural offences in the state. According to report, from the 1st of August to date, 34 cases were recorded. A father who took advantage of his biological daughter in the absence of her mother - was paraded alongside other criminal suspects.

Nuruddeen Abubakar 40yrs old of Unguwa Uku Qtrs Kano was found to have raped his biological 14yrs old daughter who survived 3 abortions from him.

Also one Musbahu Ibrahim 25yrs old of Zangon Marikita Qtrs was arrested for severally raping his cousin sister.

In another related matter, one (Pastor) Samuel John of No. 26 Whether-head, Sabongari Kano was arrested for raping 13yrs old twin sisters and their 11yrs younger one.

Also, one Dahiru Haruna and Hamza Lawan all of Sheka Qtrs Kano conspired and act in an unnatural manner against their 9yrs old male victim. All the suspects confessed to the commission of the crime.

From the 34 cases recorded, 35 suspects were arrested while 36 victims aged between 5-13yrs are involved.

Presently, about 15 pending cases of sexual assault will be transferred to SCIID for discreet investigation from various divisions.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/girl-survives-3-abortions-father-raping-multiple-times-photo.html
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by EmperorTayo1864(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Afonjas taught them
You got no iota of sense in skull... Well, i dont blame you its not your fault its the network provider that dash you 10mb thats why you spew this trash... useless Igbo
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by adellam16(f): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Angelanest:
The Nigeria Police Force Kano Command has decried the increase in the persistent cases of rape, incest and unnatural offences in the state. According to report, from the 1st of August to date, 34 cases were recorded. A father who took advantage of his biological daughter in the absence of her mother - was paraded alongside other criminal suspects.

Nuruddeen Abubakar 40yrs old of Unguwa Uku Qtrs Kano was found to have raped his biological 14yrs old daughter who survived 3 abortions from him.

Also one Musbahu Ibrahim 25yrs old of Zangon Marikita Qtrs was arrested for severally raping his cousin sister.

In another related matter, one (Pastor) Samuel John of No. 26 Whether-head, Sabongari Kano was arrested for raping 13yrs old twin sisters and their 11yrs younger one.

Also, one Dahiru Haruna and Hamza Lawan all of Sheka Qtrs Kano conspired and act in an unnatural manner against their 9yrs old male victim. All the suspects confessed to the commission of the crime.

From the 34 cases recorded, 35 suspects were arrested while 36 victims aged between 5-13yrs are involved.

Presently, about 15 pending cases of sexual assault will be transferred to SCIID for discreet investigation from various divisions.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/girl-survives-3-abortions-father-raping-multiple-times-photo.html
Nigeria is very lenient with these bastards sha.
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
SeunFirstSon:
What's holding Angel Gabriel from blowing the Trumpet already sad

nah because i never repent oooo..abi u want mek d trumpet sound leave me behind for this hell fire wey i already dey.

1 Like

Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Jj222(f): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
realbitez:
Sharia law no get punishment for this wicked act,na only beer punishment dey do undecided
Na their way. Foolish shaira law.
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Raeynique: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
rams
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by bcbones: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
I don't want to believe that guy that said the world will end next month but this like this just makes me numb. Did they even commit this much in sodom. Lord help us.
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Snazzynho(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Pervs? I don't think so, all I see is rituals !!!!! cry
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by MarilynNash(f): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2017
GindoX:

See u, there is a girl here in ma hood, she is just 14.. Ṣùgbọ́n òun do shio loko.. Mature rates varies
You're a sick perverted asshole.
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by GindoX(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
MarilynNash:

Bae, chill na.. Halla me make we talk.. 07032650520
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Angelanest:

I don't get it isn't the cousin's sister also the cousin ?
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by Raeynique: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
they are all living mistakes angry
Re: Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) by GindoX(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
MarilynNash:

Kikikikiki grin
MarilynNash:

Kikikikiki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja / Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.