Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,894 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same (41811 Views)

The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / ADEBOYE, OLUKOYA, KUMUYI AND OYEDEPO ALL AGREE THAT CHRISTIANS SHOULD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by raphy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
I just cnt wait for God to come slap me so my destiny will reset so I will be flying around the world in my private jet as well.

who say money no good...

nice one...
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Ernestyn(f): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=59504887]Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew[/quote

Eya u really are an enemy of progress. No wonder u are going thru chronic stagnation in ur life.
Chai! See what slave mentality have cause for u. I know u wish u d one to have such privilege.
Start acknowledging what's good and good things will start following u.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Ernestyn(f): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Topgainer:

Can you see through the thought process and the emphasis of this Papa Daddy Bishop follower. It is one of the reasons I contend with the teachings of gospel merchants. In Matthew chapter 4, the Satan planned to introduce that into the Ministry of Jesus. He said "bow down and worship me, all these Kingdoms and the glory will I give You." Satan failed, but it seems it's succeeded in bringing it back through its agents. Worship Papa and get prosperity, sow money seed to Papa and get double. Come close to Daddy and be vomiting money.
Most of the people I see around who carry this bow to Papa and get money theory as a hubby don't pay attention to approved conducts of a Christian. The unmarried ladies among them easily open legs for tips which I am sure is part of the prosperity. No restraints, the married men in the offices are not exempted. Yet they want you to come to their programs, beg you to join in their 'power packed' services and business seminar with Prophet. I cautiously decline the invitations and sometimes, I ask them soul searching questions about their money gospels and the money centered teachings they get.

Why do u reason like a stagnated saddened fool?
For ur mind u ve made a point.
Why can't u understand before typing this trash.
Everyone to his calling punk! u sound pained, filled with hatred.
If you don't like the man u lock up.
Since u were born till this very moment how many lives have you impacted since you are the Mr know all and perfect?
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by specialJosh(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
congratulations bro
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Ernestyn(f): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
blueseacats:
Oyedepo, one of Nigerias problems.

Mumu it's not Nigerias problems it's Nigeria's problems.
Now who is the greatest problem if not u.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by mccoy47(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
innosaint27:

grin shocked grin

I hope you sincerely pray to God to make you an epitome of poverty and die a wretch!

So wealth is meant for the ungodly alone & Christians should embrace poverty right?

I pity u!

Wealth and riches is one of the blessedness of the christian life.

Take it or leave it!

The patriarchs of faith from Abraham to Isaac, Jacob to Joseph, David to Solomon etc were rich people.

Since you like poverty, embrace it.

Let those who love prosperity, embrace it.

They won't criticize for your poverty, and don't criticize them for their prosperity.

Everyone has a choice!
Mumu! Don't go and hustle.
Keep shouting my case is different and sowing seed!
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
mccoy47:

Mtcheeeeeew

grin shocked grin

And you think those sowing seeds and declaring my case is different are not working?

Every true christian is a diligent worker. I mean they are productive workaholics!

Mockery is allowed!

But in the end, the difference is always clear.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by dollytino4real(f): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
if it is me those clothes and d camera i will kip only 4 special outing,my brother ur case is different and so is mine
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by bionixs: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
innosaint27:

grin shocked grin

Enemy of whose progress
oga shutup and mind your business. why is the guy's story a headache to you
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ernestyn:

Mumu it's not Nigerias problems it's Nigeria's problems.
Now who is the greatest problem if not u.
SEE ME SEE THIS WITCH O! You just woke up and decided to engage in grammatical context with me? or are you one of the gullible god of men followers waiting for your money to be doubled? Tell me which one you are, then I can go from there.

Moreover, remind me that the first letter of the name; " god"is to be written in capital letters. Ode! olosho sowing seed.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Topgainer: 12:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Ernestyn:

Why do u reason like a stagnated saddened fool?
For ur mind u ve made a point.
Why can't u understand before typing this trash.
Everyone to his calling punk! u sound pained, filled with hatred.
If you don't like the man u lock up.
Since u were born till this very moment how many lives have you impacted since you are the Mr know all and perfect?
Yeye dey smell.
I don't believe that Bishop Oyedepo is a man of God, any crime in that? And you have not shown from the way you talked and behaved that you have learnt anything good from him. So I will advise you to look for another Daddy or Papa if you desire to make heaven or better still look for Jesus in all sincerity. And maybe you can learn in the new Church that the word fool/waka is proscribed. I am sure Bishop has not taught you that, how will he when he himself uses assault and intimidations.
I can see that your are so furious about my observation on unmarried ladies who are messengers of Business seminars of such Assemblies.

I will not honour you with further replies.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Topgainer: 12:46am On Aug 16, 2017
blueseacats:
SEE ME SEE THIS WITCH O! You just woke up and decided to engage in grammatical context with me? or are you one of the gullible god of men followers waiting for your money to be doubled? Tell me which one you are, then I can go from there.

Moreover, remind me that the first letter of the name; " god"is to be written in capital letters. Ode! olosho sowing seed.
I have a feeling she maybe one of my former neighbours who is a high class prostitute known to some of us. She speaks very much like the lady. Not surprised because that lady is a dedicated, tongue blasting, money seed sower and tithe paying follower of the Bishop. She has the stickers from the church on her car, her apartment doors. Yes, she is prosperous her heaven is on earth and all the smaller prostitutes are jealous of her ability to catch big shots who pay in "dollars". I see them married men who tell their wives they are going for a conference drive into the estate and drive out satisfied. So much for being focused on achieving heaven on earth, despite her Shiloh seeds all these years and all the impression of having bachelor business executives in the city branch of the Church, she is not still married.
This particular Ernestyn talks exactly like her. Could she be the one or do they always talk like that?
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Topgainer:

I have a feeling she maybe one of my former neighbours who is a high class prostitute known to some of us. She speaks very much like the lady. Not surprised because that lady is a dedicated, tongue blasting, money seed sower and tithe paying follower of the Bishop. She has the stickers from the church on her car, her apartment doors. Yes, she is prosperous her heaven is on earth and all the smaller prostitutes are jealous of her ability to catch big shots who pay in "dollars". I see them married men who tell their wives they are going for a conference drive into the estate and drive out satisfied. So much for being focused on achieving heaven on earth, despite her Shiloh seeds all these years and all the impression of having bachelor business executives in the city branch of the Church, she is not still married.
This particular Ernestyn talks exactly like her. Could she be the one or do they always talk like that?

Is not the same person I guarantee you that, but they all are brainwashed to think the same way" give oyedopo money and god will prosper you" . They are brain dead and can't see the deception, even though this same man has been bared in some EU countries for extortion, they still have not figured that the only reason he is roaming free in Nigeria is the same reason yahoo boys are walking around free.

They are all in mental slavery only but themselves can set them free.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by vioment: 1:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Inferiority complex.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 16, 2017
mccoy47:

Mtcheeeeeew
Don't mind them, lazy fools.

1 Like

Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2017
bionixs:
oga shutup and mind your business. why is the guy's story a headache to you

grin shocked grin

I think you are quoting the wrong person!

The guy's encounter with God's servant is a joy to me and never an headache.

It is you who is having chronic headache over what you don't understand.

Quoting me means you have no business to mind!
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Topgainer:

Can you see through the thought process and the emphasis of this Papa Daddy Bishop follower. It is one of the reasons I contend with the teachings of gospel merchants. In Matthew chapter 4, the Satan planned to introduce that into the Ministry of Jesus. He said "bow down and worship me, all these Kingdoms and the glory will I give You." Satan failed, but it seems it's succeeded in bringing it back through its agents. Worship Papa and get prosperity, sow money seed to Papa and get double. Come close to Daddy and be vomiting money.
Most of the people I see around who carry this bow to Papa and get money theory as a hubby don't pay attention to approved conducts of a Christian. The unmarried ladies among them easily open legs for tips which I am sure is part of the prosperity. No restraints, the married men in the offices are not exempted. Yet they want you to come to their programs, beg you to join in their 'power packed' services and business seminar with Prophet. I cautiously decline the invitations and sometimes, I ask them soul searching questions about their money gospels and the money centered teachings they get.

Who God has blessed, no man can curse!

Your criticism won't change anything.

Bishop Oyedepo is not just a blessed man, but a blessing to the body of Christ and the world.

Your bitterness won't help you,
Your hate won't help you either.

One day, you will see things differently.

1 Like

Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by donqx: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2017
with church looters
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Topgainer: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
innosaint27:

Who God has blessed, no man can curse!
Your criticism won't change anything.
Bishop Oyedepo is not just a blessed man, but a blessing to the body of Christ and the world.
Your bitterness won't help you,
Your hate won't help you either.
One day, you will see things differently.

This is the third time I guess you are quoting the same thing I wrote about your thought process. That shows you are already thinking over your previous post on vomiting money because a photographer thinks his camera will change from being a Camera to a money machine.

I will see things differently when they are different. I will never again see things from an illusive points which I think are the projections of your Bishop on most of you.

Do you know that Satan has more influence on the body of pseudo Christians and the world? We have more Church centers where Mammon, Money and the World are being glorified than we have centers of genuine worship.

No Christian is cursed and Christians talk love, act love and win people with love but I am not certain Bishop Oyedepo understands that because he has been caught issuing threats and curses.

Jesus dislikes peddlers of alternative gospel and warned Christians about them. I just did that with a brief analysis of your post. I don't hate you and I am not bitter.
In fact, I work with many of your kind without discriminations. I try the much I can to present to them the thorough brainwashing they have suffered under men like Oyedepo and thankfully some of them are seeing they have been used.

I have not gotten to the point where I will refuse to employ somebody because I think he is wasting the money I pay him or her on peddlers of money seed gospel. I can only bring your attention to it when you initiate a discussion on it or you throw an invitation for one of your church business seminars. But then I warn against stickers on the office doors, limits productivity when a sheeple believes that a Shiloh sticker hypnotizes customers and curry favours.
I think you may like to see things differently some day. You may see reasons why I think Oyedepo does not have any striking resemblance to Jesus Christ.

I will henceforth bring to a close my opinions on the alternative gospel and money- salvation messages of your Bishop on this forum. I wouldn't want a brother to commit suicide because I said something about his/her gods of men. grin
Have a good day and be diligent in your work place.

1 Like

Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by tuscani: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
dakeskese:
I am not saying this guy doesn't know what he is saying o... am only thinking he is ignorant about life.

If being on the flight alone and snapping the god of man, he tinks he has made it....

what would the video recording guys in the headquarters be saying? They would soon be shooting films in Hollywood I believe.
Religion remains, and I reiterate unapologetically, the opium of the masses.
Shallom!
God of men ?,
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Prinzcharmin:
you lack understanding if u have better understanding u won't talk like that. my ppl are destroyed for lack of knowledge. if his preaching Prosperity is it affecting your life many ppl av bin blessed with his teaching I guess u wanna die a pauper continue.

What knowledge do you have of the bible? Shallow, I guess. Being poor does not mean you are not serving the true God in this world of unequal opportunity. This life is not all about money. Even Solomon, with all his wealth, says it's vanity upon vanity..

Brother, I implore you to dig deeper the words of God. So many things you need to understand
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by hero2000: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

If after this encounter with God's servant,
You still die poor,
Heaven & posterity will not forgive you!

Ur camera suppose dey vomit money now ooooo.

Congrats on your encounter with pure grace!

If money is what comes to your mind when a person supposedly met a 'servant of God', then I have to ask you if that 'God' is the God in the Bible. When people met Paul or Samuel or Moses or Jesus himself, was money and wealth anything on the agenda?

You had better renounce this cash-God and seek the true God.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by enemyofprogress: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=Ernestyn post=59513144][/quote]mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Ernestyn(f): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
blueseacats:

Is not the same person I guarantee you that, but they all are brainwashed to think the same way" give oyedopo money and god will prosper you" . They are brain dead and can't see the deception, even though this same man has been bared in some EU countries for extortion, they still have not figured that the only reason he is roaming free in Nigeria is the same reason yahoo boys are walking around free.

They are all in mental slavery only but themselves can set them free.

You all are just one set of people i know to have their brains inside their anus. Which classify y'all as mentally challenged people.
If it is the same man that you feel he is exorting people and he decides to share 1m each am sure u all saying this crap would be the first to arrive.
he is still who he his making it big, having new members in his church every sunday and u people still here can't even afford 3 square meal a day, jobless and stupid.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Ernestyn(f): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Topgainer:

I don't believe that Bishop Oyedepo is a man of God, any crime in that? And you have not shown from the way you talked and behaved that you have learnt anything good from him. So I will advise you to look for another Daddy or Papa if you desire to make heaven or better still look for Jesus in all sincerity. And maybe you can learn in the new Church that the word fool/waka is proscribed. I am sure Bishop has not taught you that, how will he when he himself uses assault and intimidations.
I can see that your are so furious about my observation on unmarried ladies who are messengers of Business seminars of such Assemblies.

I will not honour you with further replies.

Lol......what a way to ascribe and exhault ur foolish self.
U lack spiritual orientation.
If one don't make it u talk, okay one make it u talk. The problem with some people in this country like u is that it's hard to satisfy you people.
Is it not written thou shall obey and serve me ye shall spend your days in PROSPERITY and your years in pleasure? Job 36:11. And that's what he is enjoying.
Your religious mentality have put u in a tight corner u can't see and know what's true and real.
Well even Jesus christ was hated for his goodwill so i shouldn't be surprised when "Christians" like you talk thrash.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Ernestyn(f): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Topgainer:

Its obvious u are a frustrated entity. You are really a topgainer in stupidity and majorly a victim of irrevocable foolishness.
Your bitterness, hatred, frustration won't make him less than u see him. People of different race, continent, class, prestige and culture worship in his church. You r busy mocking the son of God, God is busy blessing him more and more.
Well all the same u are still kindly invited to our enough is enough Sunday service. God bless u.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Ernestyn(f): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
peerless0012:

What knowledge do you have of the bible? Shallow, I guess. Being poor does not mean you are not serving the true God in this world of unequal opportunity. This life is not all about money. Even Solomon, with all his wealth, says it's vanity upon vanity..

Brother, I implore you to dig deeper the words of God. So many things you need to understand
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Ernestyn(f): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
hero2000:

If money is what comes to your mind when a person supposedly met a 'servant of God', then I have to ask you if that 'God' is the God in the Bible. When people met Paul or Samuel or Moses or Jesus himself, was money and wealth anything on the agenda?

Look dear everything is not about money yeah true, but i can quote 4 scriptures that shows God himself wants us to be in prosperity. Psalm 112:1-3, Job 36:11, Deu 28:1-13, Philippians 4:19 all these shows that God does not want us to wallow in poverty. All these still boils down to true committment in service to God but how many Christians are proving that today?
Even as u are you are in need of money so don't try to put up with all these unnecessary religious antic.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Ernestyn(f): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
blueseacats:

First of all for you info, naaaaa I ain't one of them.
But you reasoning like this, proves that you are just an isolated ignorant pathetic bitch from the pit of hell which is why you are obviously far from the real thruth.
See yout yeye mouth like the spelling of Olosho. grin angry grin
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by BlueAngel444: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ernestyn:

First of all for you info, naaaaa I ain't one of them.
But you reasoning like this, proves that you are just an isolated ignorant pathetic bitch from the pit of hell which is why you are obviously far from the real thruth.
See yout yeye mouth like the spelling of Olosho. grin angry grin
[quot
hero2000:

e au
peerless0012:

thor
blueseacats:
Don't mind them, lazy fools.
[quote=raphy post=59511752]I just cnt wait for God to come slap me so my destiny will reset so I will be flying around the world in my private jet as well.

who say money no good...

nice one...[/quote]

https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

What do you listen to, what do you teach?
Where does what you claim to believe come from, God of the scripture, of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Or a new man-made imagination

1 Like

Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ernestyn:

Its obvious u are a frustrated entity. You are really a topgainer in stupidity and majorly a victim of irrevocable foolishness.
Your bitterness, hatred, frustration won't make him less than u see him. People of different race, continent, class, prestige and culture worship in his church. You r busy mocking the son of God, God is busy blessing him more and more.
Well all the same u are still kindly invited to our enough is enough Sunday service. God bless u.
@bolded. this does not mean that the bishop teaches the truth about the true God.There are signs found in the bible that can help one to know if one is on the right part or not. Compare the lifestyle of the man to that of Jesus Christ's on earth and make a deduction yourself.
Re: Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 18, 2017
Living big on the sweat of others.

Bloody scamming thieves !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State / 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.