Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt (41802 Views)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by GreatBoss: 8:16am On Jan 15
My Nairaland people, see what I saw trending on Facebook this morning.

@General Ditari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Oblitz(m): 8:18am On Jan 15
This is wrong nah

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Righthussle: 8:18am On Jan 15
It pains me that I realized late that organized religion is a big scam. Old Sharp guys don use my money build big schools and buy private jets.

198 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Joidi: 8:18am On Jan 15
This is funny

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by GreatBoss: 8:18am On Jan 15
The actor known as Chiwetalu Agu.
Some people take this Christianity thing to very stupid heights.

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by EreluRoz: 8:18am On Jan 15
These are the people rubbishing Christianity
These days I go to church at my convenience because ehn I don't even understand anymore, thank God I have a direct connection with my God and each time I need Him he comes through for me

191 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Righthussle: 8:21am On Jan 15
EreluRoz:
These days I go to church at my convenience because ehn I don't even understand anymore, thank God I have a direct connection with my God and each time I need Him he comes through for me

The god you have connection with is the fake god that needs money and people to work for him. The one that you got to know through the storybook that was introduced to us by our oppressors. Any god that have workers and needs money is a god created by humans .

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by AwokenVawulence: 8:22am On Jan 15
Guy how many churches dey this naija sef,whichwan be joy Christian church e con be like say na primary school

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by money121(m): 8:25am On Jan 15
Imagine angry angry
He suppose to sue that church undecided

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by GreatBoss: 8:34am On Jan 15
money121:
He suppose to sue that church undecided
True.

20 Likes

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by GreatBoss: 8:34am On Jan 15
AwokenVawulence:
Guy how many churches dey this naija sef,whichwan be joy Christian church e con be like say na primary school
E tire us o.

4 Likes

EreluRoz:
Very bad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Manager001: 9:08am On Jan 15
If I'm the veteran nollywood actor, I will arrest and sue this religious charlatan

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by sureway1(m): 9:27am On Jan 15
Manager001:
If I'm the veteran nollywood actor, I will arrest and sue this religious charlatan

How will you win the case?
1. He is probably not the only one with that name.
2. The two names are different. CHIWETALU AGU and CHIWETALUAGU are not the same.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Manager001: 9:33am On Jan 15
sureway1:

How will you win the case?
1. He is probably not the only one with that name.
2. The two names are different. CHIWETALU AGU and CHIWETALUAGU are not the same.
Just dey play

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by sureway1(m): 9:54am On Jan 15
Manager001:

Just dey play

i am not playing i am being sincere with you..

carry your BVN with CHIWETALU AGU and go and get International Passport with CHIWETALUAGU that's when you will learn.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Mercury12(m): 10:13am On Jan 15
Ah grin
Agu!
One of my favorite actor.

5 Likes

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by michlins(m): 10:20am On Jan 15
Some people too dey play for this country

7 Likes

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by ruggedtimi(m): 10:28am On Jan 15
The pastor be like the characters chiwetalu agu dey portray

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by eepeepook: 11:46am On Jan 15
The God of the Old Testament would reduce the global population to a billion people in order for resources to go round everyone.

2 Likes

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Lucasinho(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15
Righthussle:
It pains me that I realized late that organized religion is a big scam.

What do you mean by Organized Religion?

2 Likes

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by SuperOnyi: 12:30pm On Jan 15
shocked

There's no need to look out for any "Chiwetalu Agu" in your life, or any Uncle in your hometown to point your oily fingers at. Most of your fellow Nigerians are evil and wouldn't hesitate to ruin your life.

5 Likes

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Righthussle: 12:30pm On Jan 15
Lucasinho:

What do you mean by Organized Religion?

3 Likes

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Golan007: 12:46pm On Jan 15
eepeepook:
The God of the Old Testament would reduce the global population to a billion people in order for resources to go round everyone.

6 billion out of 7 billion people should die?

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by GreatBoss: 1:02pm On Jan 15
Golan007:

6 billion out of 7 billion people should die?

shocked
The world is 8 Billion people presently.
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Golan007: 1:08pm On Jan 15
GreatBoss:

The world is 8 Billion people presently.

You wan comot 7 billion.

shocked
You are a dangerous man.

Make dem dey watch you well we'll.

13 Likes

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by danzaki63: 1:23pm On Jan 15
This Defamatory, he should take him to court and get a reasonable amount from him. i hate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by GreatBoss: 1:27pm On Jan 15
Golan007:

You wan comot 7 billion.

shocked
You are a dangerous man.

Make dem dey watch you well we'll.

What are you saying?
Did I say anything like that?
Go look the comment of who said that well.
I only correct you as you talk to him concerning your saying the world is 7 Billion instead of 8 Billion.

1 Like

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Golan007: 1:30pm On Jan 15
GreatBoss:

What are you saying?
Did I say anything like that?
Go look the comment of who said that well.
I only correct you as you talk to him concerning your saying the world is 7 Billion instead of 8 Billion.

You are tackling the individual that underestated the world's population whilst ignoring the one that wants to depopulate by 87.5%.

2 Likes

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by GreatBoss: 1:39pm On Jan 15
Golan007:

You are tackling the individual that underestimated the world's population whilst ignoring the one that wants to depopulate by 87.5%.

I only said 8 Billion when you say world population is 7 Billion.
What concerns me with una argument?

World population figure that concerns me is what I spoke on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Golan007: 2:00pm On Jan 15
GreatBoss:

I only said 8 Billion when you say world population is 7 Billion.
What concerns me with una argument?

World population figure that concerns me is what I spoke on.

Quite a pedantic young man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State / A Catholic Priest Holds Mass In An Open Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.